• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Ichigo

You could put Aizen against MechaMew2 or Mirage Mewtwo. Both being mechanical means no Reiatsu Crush gg.

And yes, excluding the gods and the Ultra Beasts (the former overpower at higher dimensional while the latter yeet them to another universe at billions of times FTL), Yhwach does solo the verse.

If reiatsu crush gg, Ichigo stomps. If no reiatsu crush gg, Mewtwo stomps.

Bleach vs...anything is a bad matchup due to reiatsu crush gg. Unless you put them against a Digimon or a robot, they're going to win.

Now excuse me as I go throw up for saying that

Which is hard to find. The only Pokemon that would be a match in 5-B is Magearna due to that, as its "soul" is canonically mechanical. That and Mega Man are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Reiatsu Crush is pretty something.

On my battleboard on /r/whowouldwin we actually placed specifications on some characters and series. For Bleach we actually removed Reiatsu shenanigans and that they're invisible to make fights possible and more constructive.

VS Wiki is different and allows all abilities, so it's funny actually seeing what would have happened if we never placed a rule.

It's quickly becoming one of my least favorite abilities in fiction. Granted that's not surprising given it's me, the dude who hates hax with a passion (it's not bias given the treatment I give guys like Nihilus and such lol). It's not because of Bleach, it's just that I really hate passive hax.

And yeah, that's something I severely dislike about VSBW.

I actually like it cause it's accurate and honest, but it does easily point out some verses are just cheese hax.

Star Wars with mental manipulation.

Cthulu Mythos with insanity inducement.

Bleach with passive soul crushing.

Oh trust me, I have massive ire for SW's mindhax (less so after several virtual tongue lashings from my boi Lephyr but still). Cthulhu gets a pass given the themes of what Cthulhu represents.

Also are you talking about RC or hax in general?

Ah, I see. Everyone already knows how I stand on the matter because I won't shut up about it so agree to disagree lol.

The real cal howard said:
Oh trust me, I have massive ire for SW's mindhax (less so after several virtual tongue lashings from my boi Lephyr but still).
Inserts obligatory "Hey there are Star Wars characters that don't use mindhax but people keep using the main cast"

Back