• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs. Hitsugaya Tōshirō

Considering their powe nullification cancels out, Mewtwo's plethora of other, better abilities garner him the win.

Also agreeing with the others. Mewtwo has a considerable advantage in number of techniques and how they can be used.

Well Mewtwo has a lot of abilities in his arsenal and some of them are pretty bonkers. So I dunno, maybe?

This is pretty much a stomp. There's literally no way Toshiro can win this (unless Mewtwo's hax gets restricted and even then, his basic mind hax will likely be too much for Toshiro).

Well thing is Mewtwo is haxed. But not unbelievably haxed. I say this is more decisive than a stomp.

Why wouldnt it be a stomp? If someone cant do anything at all it would be a stomp and I dont know what Toshiro could do against someone who has a pletora of more and better hax then he could possibly ever have.

Um Mewtwo here only has Psychic Powers, Precog and Power Mimicry. As well as Petrification. 2 of those powers aren't the most haxed things out there.

Oh, well yeah they aren the most haxed things but im pretty sure any 3 of those things can handily deal with Toshiro. Power Mimicry by itself is gonna be a huge issue for him. Also Mewtwo doesnt have Mind Manipulation in base?

Back