• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Ganondorf

What's considered Ganondorf's canon opening?

Wokistan said:
What's considered Ganondorf's canon opening?
Depends on the game, sometimes it's Invisibility, sometimes it's BFR, sometimes it's Mind Control, and sometimes it's playing the organ.

Also PaChi where is this 5-B Ganon coming from? His keys are High 6-B, High 5-A, or 4-B.

Mewtwo starts with Telekenesis, but can mindhax. Not a consistent opening from what I've heard compared to TK and other stuff.

Quickly saying what each version of Ganon that's not mindless lead with:

OoT: Levitation, electric energy balls and BFR. This is the first Ganon, and he doesn't have much experience.

WW: He just stomped Link. Ganon didn't have the ToP in the final battle, so that doesn't matter which reminds me that I still need to do a serious downgrade thread for most of the Adult Timeline.

TP: Soul manip. Also possession and teleport. Even though he never fought Link before the events of the game, he had much more time than OoT!Ganon to "train" using the ToP, and is most likely more experienced.

ALTTP: this is the 4-B Ganon, but still, he leads with BFR and mindhax.

BOTW: the more experienced one, but doesn't have the ToP and shouldn't be High 5-A in the first place (only 5-A), and doesn't seem to be the smartest either. He leads with moral manip.

FSA: absolutely no idea. He doesn't have any memory of his past live as he's a reincarnation of Ganon, and he doesn't even have the ToP.

Not really

Mewtwo leads with TK which isn't doing crap to Ganon sssumjng he gets it off in time

If he does, Ganon easily tanks due to his Durability and haxes Mewtwo

2/5 is still better then 0/5

Plus, Mewtwo has 2 things that can beat Ganons regen and AP

I mean, TK still flings Ganondorf around the room until Ganondorf uses his own.

That said, unless Mewtwo's precog tells him to "mindhax now!", Ganon does a through z and wins.

Gargoyle One said:
Explain to me how physical strength with TK from a 5A is effecting a High 5A.
Because of Class Z lifting strength, based on its telekinesis

Gargoyle One said:
Explain to me how physical strength with TK from a 5A is effecting a High 5A.
Because Ganon weighs 300 pounds at most (as a human). The opponent's has never been a factor when it comes to picking up said opponent in pretty much every fiction. It's why Saitama can be ragdolled in his own series without feeling anything and Krillin can ring-out Gohan in his.

If ganondorf has flight or something, I'm fairly sure that he's able to resist through higher AP. He can output High 5-A physical force assuming he's got a base, and flight basically means he always has one. Without flight he would get flung around though. That's why Kharn has a few losses to "opponent throws him into space" despite being High 5-A/4-B, because he himself shouldn't be much heavier than like a thousand pounds and he doesn't have flight.

Ganon can just open a portal to come back. Immortality type 2 (I still don't know why in my old CRT I said that type 2 was actually 4 when Ganon clearly has both) should also take care about him surviving in space without even resorting to regen.

TriforcePower1 said:
Ganon can just open a portal to come back. Immortality type 2 (I still don't know why I said that type 2 was actually 4 when Ganon clearly has both in my old CRT) should also take care about him surviving in space without even resorting to regen.
I didn't mean it seriously. XD no way space is working.

What reasons guys?

You people are literally just going "Mewtwo Mindhaxes" while simultaneously ignoring legit everything Ganon can do.

It's not even in character for Mewtwo to mind hax at the start

Gargoyle One said:
What reasons guys?
You people are literally just going "Mewtwo Mindhaxes" while simultaneously ignoring legit everything Ganon can do.

if every single fighter was in character most of the vsbattles would have a different outcome.

Arceus0x said:
Gargoyle One said:
What reasons guys?

if every single fighter was in character most of the vsbattles would have a different outcome.

I mean, if you are gonna make it so this battle is not in-character instead bloodlusted, Ganon will BFR Mewtwo before Mewtwo can do anything.

Back