• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Cthulhu

I do not think Mewtwo can comprehend Cthulhu's existence nor resist telepathy on a planetary to universal scale. On top of that, I don't think Mewtwo would have an easy time with Cthulhu's unconventional composition and low-godly regen. So I think I vote for Cthulhu.

Yobobojojo said:
Cthulhu has no Resistance to mind manip
Incorrect, considering it's met every single great one which Mind Hax just by looking at them.

Anyway, Mewtwo FRA

Shootingkill said:
I do not think Mewtwo can comprehend Cthulhu's existence nor resist telepathy on a planetary to universal scale. On top of that, I don't think Mewtwo would have an easy time with Cthulhu's unconventional composition and low-godly regen. So I think I vote for Cthulhu.
It briefly resisted Mind Hax that affected Arceus, so Cthulhu gets Mind Screwed.

Arceus has zero feats of resisting mindhax and it was never established that having tier 2 AP gave you any special durability to it.

AguilaR101 said:
Arceus has zero feats of resisting mindhax and it was never established that having tier 2 AP gave you any special durability to it.

it's not like he preceds the beings who created emotions, will power and intelligence and has the shield that blocks attacks that can be classified as pokemon types

you didn't specificate and incomplete arceus misses only the earth, water, grass, elettric and dragon plates, he still nulls mind hax

When did mewtwo get multiversal, if not even higher dimensional mind hax? Haven't we already come to the conclusion that this iteration of Cthulhu over there is the equivalent of his toe? His consciousness does not reside in this particular shape alone. Furthermore he is comprised entirely of different matter.

Myriadofmemes said:
When did mewtwo get multiversal, if not even higher dimensional mind hax? Haven't we already come to the conclusion that this iteration of Cthulhu over there is the equivalent of his toe? His consciousness does not reside in this particular shape alone. Furthermore he is comprised entirely of different matter.
I'm voting inconclusive.

I never said he had multiversal mind hax. At all.

It was brought up in a CRT a month ago, regarding 2C Mewtwo, which didn't go through but specifically gave Mewtwo incredibly high resistance to Mind Hax.

Overlord775 said:
you didn't specificate and incomplete arceus misses only the earth, water, grass, elettric and dragon plates, he still nulls mind hax
This has nothing to do with the thread in question, the fact is that people are pretending mewtwo's mind manipulation resistance is anything special just because it affected Arceus when the latter gets consistently hit by PIS and wasn't even shown to be in his 2-B form when he was.

Affecting Arceus's mind does require 4D mind hax because he is 4D (pretty sure that the agreement was that they work only until you hit Low 2-C without evidence for more, which is needed afterwards)

^That thread never reached a conclusion as far as I'm aware, and I'm yet to see this being consistently applied in discussions, specially ones where the characters are still phyiscially 3-D with 4-D power ie: Goku.

AguilaR101 said:
^That thread never reached a conclusion as far as I'm aware, and I'm yet to see this being consistently applied in discussions, specially ones where the characters are still phyiscially 3-D with 4-D power ie: Goku.
Except Arceus is 4-d

It didn't, but everyone agreed with that point. Also, wouldn't Arceus be 4D for being superior to people whose body functions are 4D anyway?

Anyways I'll drop this point, my argument isn't even geared towards changing the results of the thread and It's not like Cthulhu's passive mindhax is demonstrably above people with a minimum level of mind-manip resistance.

I think the only way you could really say Arceus is not 4-d is if you argued for his existence and all his feats being pis

Back