• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the OBD has Mew able to solo the HST, soo...

Jokes aside, neither really have a real advantage over the other. Though Mew is a master of stealth, so it could invisibly snipe Luffy with homing Aura Spheres. I guess I'll give it to Mew.

I have a similar opinion. Mew can fly. Luffy has a form of pseudo-flight. I don't find it that hard to believe that Mew can either go invisible or fly, boost up with Nasty Plot, and eventually take out Luffy with Aura Spheres or plain ol Psychic.

Ah the classic Psychic. They really could've came up with a better name then that XD...Anyway.

Mew:2

Luffy:0

invisibility is irrelevant when Luffy has CoO.

Mew's hax still give him the win, however... Luffy may have higher AP in Gear 4th, but Mew has a variety of hax ranging from psychic and telekenetic powers. He'd be able to beat Luffy with some difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back