• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mew and Mewtwo AP revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
Sorry, but i disagree to use a card background to describe feats, i mean that's something that it will be not taken seriously.
I've seen verses upgraded via songs. Wouldn't be the worst. Granted, since it's unaccepted, I'll drop it.

This thread wasn't derailed, it was disagreed upon a long time ago, reach is being used to keep it on life support, and the only reason this thread isn't locked is because some desperately want these upgrades.

I can show you a Jirachi pokemon with a starry night sky, yet it is only 6-A. Balls of light don't justify anything.

The real cal howard said:
I've seen verses upgraded via songs. Wouldn't be the worst. Granted, since it's unaccepted, I'll drop it.
If a song is telling the truth and describes the feat, I don't see a reason not to. Is upgrading a verse through books any different?

In this case, if the card has no story or no explanation, we can't extrapolate anything from it.

I am against using this card then. We have no context from the series or anything to show that Mewtwo is MFTL+ or anything from that. However, I would love it if we couldn't be so dame condescending with it? Why do we got to mock the supporters EVERY time? Seriously, this is why every Pokemon thread goes to shit. If you disagree, just address your points and move on. Being condecending doesn't help. Being at each others throats does not help.

What Dragon said. If you just said we disagree without being mean about it, this could've gone much smoother and we could go back to what this thread is about. The Mew feat.

The real cal howard said:
we could go back to what this thread is about. The Mew feat.
IMO it would be better to start that in another thread, this has become quite long and derailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back