• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mew and Mewtwo AP revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I'm here for freaking seconds, so I'm gonna use it.

Mew has a dimension creation feat that contains multiple constellations in it in Pokémon Snap. In Pokémon Magical Journey, Mew created a High 4-C dimension. Both were gens 1 and 2, so no Hoopa, or Arceus and the CT to say it's them. I don't feel comfortable scaling the rest who are scaled from Mewtwo here.

Only comment on this, as I'm low on battery and this wifi sucks. Sorry. Could other Admins take this up?

I think scaling all the legendaries to a spin off title where your goal is to make Pokémon photos is not reliable, also it's an outlier to all the other feats on his level, which are mostly on the tier 6 range. Colosseum and XD are canon to the non-mega continuity despite being spin-offs, this one is a maybe.

Yah I can't agree with this. Not only like ever said it's non canon. Second it surpasses any feat shown in Pokémon from mewtwo who is mews equal so it's a no on my end.

Quoting myself

"I don't feel comfortable about scaling the other legendaries who are scaled to Mewtwo to be scaled to this"

Though to be fair, it would be more of an outlier to the Weather Trio rather than the Aura Trio, Deoxys, and Magearna

Grudgeman1706 said:
Yah I can't agree with this. Not only like ever said it's non canon. Second it surpasses any feat shown in Pokémon from mewtwo who is mews equal so it's a no on my end.
Pokémon has a multiverse, so it being non-canon is debatable. Mewtwo is also featless except for his casual storm creation.

I don't see how a verse having a multiverse makes something canon.

Also, not scaling the people who get scaling from Mewtwo to this is not how it works.

AllanSaiyan said:
Dam pokemon is already a mess at this point, this is obviously a outlier anything other than that is wank.
>Says Pokemon is a mess

>Doesn't give a reason.

If you have a complaint, make a CRT or don't make the comment at all. You'll do nothing more than cause a mess.

Can you post the scans cal?

@Allan

If you mind making an actual argument for it being an outlier...

Aight, I'm back for now.

Goku Black's best feat is casually MCB. Doesn't make him not well into universal. Furthermore, if the Weather Trio scale, then they scale. It's not like most legendaries have feats with trying. Plus, far from the biggest jump here or OBD. Look at our tier 4 Digimon, tier 2 Lavos, or biggest one, all of Castlevania.

See, Black has powerscaling to bring him to 3-A. These are a few random feats that don't at all conform to Pokemon's current ratings.

"Plus, far from the biggest jump here or OBD. Look at our tier 4 Digimon, tier 2 Lavos, or biggest one, all of Castlevania."

And this is relevant how?

@Howard stop using the "but this verse is this so why can't my favorite verse be this" argument. If You want to downgrade DBS go right ahead. If you want to downgrade digimon lacks or whatever verse your going to say next. Go right ahead no ones stopping you.

This will not justify high 4-C mewtwo as a humongous outlier and nowhere near anything he's done in the Pokémon games or manga. A 18 year old game about taking pictures will surely not change that.

@Gar. That (comparisons) has been a thing since the beginning of debating. Not vs debating, but debating in general.

@Ever. I thought feats>scaling. It's also relevant for people just claiming loloutlier when we've had bigger revisions go on without a hitch.

@AMM. Yes.

What about a complete composite key for Mew, Mewtwo and Zygarde via Manga feats, it scales ony to these three. Unless Mewtwo is Low 2-C in Explorer of Sky because he fought with the party that defeated Dialga and Darkrai.

What Matt said. Also, I don't want to downgrade either of the verses I named. Heck, I named a character that is my biggest achievement.

If you want, I could say that Link, a character people though was ranked at baseline planet, went to well into Large Star. Using a character I both like and upgraded to that level.

"It's also relevant for people just claiming loloutlier when we've had bigger revisions go on without a hitch."

That's not how it works. Those are different verses that have to be judged on their own merits. A verse having bigger upgrades than this does not at all impact Pokemon.

"That's not how it works. Those are different verses that have to be judged on their own merits. A verse having bigger upgrades than this does not at all impact Pokemon"

Yes, but you do understand that there's Digimon who were ranked at Tier 8 or 7, but then got upgraded to Tier 4 do to a new feat that was shown, and there was literally no complaints about it being a "Humongous outlier"?

"Goku Black's best feat is casually MCB. Doesn't make him not well into universal"

Assuming the feat was done.casually then that's just a minimum yield, I can say Goku Black did that feat casually and thus is planet level or whatever at max strength and you wouldn't be able to prove me wrong.

Also, wouldn't making constellations be 4-B as you're making dozens of stars as opposed to just a single one.Then again, I'd need to see the scans of that.

@Matt

Again, different verse. It wasn't an outlier in the context of Digimon, but this is an outlier in the context of Pokemon.

"Assuming the feat was done.casually then that's just a minimum yield, I can say Goku Black did that feat casually and thus is planet level or whatever at max strength and you wouldn't be able to prove me wrong."

So why is this an Outlier for Mew / Mewtwo when their only feats are casual and they are at their current ranking solely through scaling?

I'm neutral at the moment, but I think Shadow Mewtwo also has a feat to create a dimension with constellations.

Actually, not sure it would. Only one of them who performed a feat on their own was Mega Rayquaza (Xerneas/Yveltal we're used as power sources). For a second, I thought Groudon and Kyogre scale. They don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back