• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metroid Prime 4: Depression

Gandrayda may be getting made soon, since I only need to do like 10 more PMMM profiles and make one other profile first.

We schnee

That said, given the amount of outsourcing, maybe early 2021 is in fact possible.

Looks Gurd, that reminds me, shouldn't Metroid Prime have comparable lifting strength to Samus since it pulled her without her being able to break free without ripping the Phazon out of her?

Ye but I'm going to say we should probably wait til I (or someone else) finds a way to determine their weight.

Cuz Zebes and Tallon will probably boost most of them way higher.

Yes, you're a lazy butt cause you won't let us give Samus resistance to macro quantic destruction.

Boi you forget my first post in the wiki was me asking if Samus should be 4-C cause of a line in MP2. Smfh

That (S)ass profile looks great. And also, I made a rough calc to put Kraid's body weight at Class M a while back. Completely unfinished, but it's got one example at least. Nightmare updates are also dope.

If you need help, I'll try. Nightmare (Since his gravity > Zebes), Metroid Prime, and Motherbrain can also be included.

@Glass and how did that go? HMMMMMM

Nightmare's gravity manipulation should be around several thousand G's at bare minimum given the comparison. And I still wonder where the source of Ridley being able to lift 81,600 Metric tons came from; but I'm guessing it has to do with the F = MA formula on Zebes and him propelling himself at high acceleration.

Also added the other two as To be added. But yes, some pictures that show height comparisons would be good.

Hey didn't Kraid stomp on Samus in the manga? Can't say I entirely remember but it should add a "Possibly Class M (Was stomped on by Kraid in the manga, but survived by turning into the morph ball.)"

That does sound like a notable lifting strength feat. Doubt the weight she shrugged off was any less than 1% of Kraid's weight. Plus Ridley should be just as strong as Kraid physically.

What should be the next profile? I'll start working on it after updating Sana Futaba and making another page for PMMM tomorrow.

Also that moment when statues have more abilities than reoccurring bosses in the same series

AccursedHunter said he wants Doomseye, so I suppose that one can be next.

Recent video by RelaxAlax about a tier list for the canonical power levels of all the current Smash Ultimate fighters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGOjs7Z-pws. RelaxAlax stated in the comments that this tier list isn't meant to be super in-depth and official, just a fun dive for newbies who don't know much about these series. It's 31 minutes long but it's a fun watch if anyone is interested.

Been ages since I've seen SomebodyData change his avatar. Used to change his avatar all the time.

Back