• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the first time a Sonic vs Steven Universe battle was made, but I guess if this would be the first, then that's okay. Speed is Equalized, and this is Modern Metal Sonic without the Metal Overlord form (AKA the High 6-A Form) vs Yellow Diamond.

Edit: After some consideration, switching this to Neo Metal Sonic vs Yellow Diamond.

Yellow's 2 Exatons if I remember right.

Yellow's 4x stronger, way more experienced, and Metal's gravity manipulation is completely useless.

Her AP makes his shields useless, none of his hax can really do much, and the only thing he has that Yellow hasn't seen is invisibility. She takes this easily.

Oof. Metal Sonic probably downs her with one Spin Attack

Edit: Nvm. Didn't know SU High 6-As were dat stronk

Neo Metal Sonic definitely takes it. He can copy his opponent's powers as well as use spatial attacks and time stop (since he copied Shadow's abilities) to have free reign to beat up on Yellow Diamond.

Hrm, Neo has powers that could take out Yellow Diamond, but I don't think he starts with them. I don't see him copying any of Yellow's haxier abilities (IE. her regen) because those powers are a side effect of her being a hard light construct. Additionally, while this version is stronger, I don't see anything that suggests he's closed the gap. So, Metal gets crippled by any one good hit.

This goes two ways in character:

1. Neo doesn't start with Chaos Control, in which case he repeated tries to ware Yellow down by continually blasting her while dodging her counters. Yellow's massive skill and experience edge means that he's likely to get hit before he can ware her down. Assuming the first hit doesn't kill him, Yellow keeps blasting him until he's smoke.

2. He does start with Chaos Control and wails on her in stopped time. Once time unstops, Yellow assumes this small, hard to hit target just hit her several times before she could even blink. Deciding "screw this" she surface wipes with a corruption blast. He gets destroyed, as it's her strongest attack.

Just going to point out that Dark Gaia never displayed any major intelligence feats...ever.

Wasnt Emerl beaten by driving him insane?

Yellow's intelligence is that of Ix + Several thousand more years

Honestly, I don't think Yellow displayed any major intelligence or skill feats either; we know she is skilled because of lore, but the most she really did on-screen was stomp Steven's shield and throw some lightning attacks.

You dont have to display intelligence feats in order to have intelligence feats if there is lore saying you have them

Seriously where is this idea coming from? It makes no sense.

Didn't the guy just say that Gaia has multiple millennia of combat experience? If Gaia doesn't have multiple millennia of combat experience, then I really don't know why respond with "it was never displayed", instead of responding with "Gaia doesn't have multiple millennia of combat experience".

Gaia doesntn have multiple millennia of combat experience, he only wakes up every few million years only to get his ass handed to him by Light Gaia and then put back to sleep for another few million years

Fair point regarding Dark Gaia, though he does have pretty notable combat experience as he's gone through the cycle of battling Light Gaia since the beginning of time.

It was never stated that Sonic only beat Emerl due to the latter being insane, and even if that was the case Sonic later outfights Gemerl who had Emerl's exact data without the deteriorating sanity.

The extent of Gaia's combat experience is getting consistently beaten down by Light Gaia every few million years

Golem Guy (Neo) said:
Seriously though, do you all think Metal Sonic could learn of Yellow's weakness, AKA her Gem?
He should be able to given his ability to scan the attributes of others. I'll go ahead and vote for Neo via comparable skill and regen, Time Stop, and Spatial Attacks.

Alright, so they're comparable in intelligence and skill, although Yellow still has AP advantage and Regenerationn (Metal could end up finding out about her gemstone, but that could take a while), so I guess I'm going with Yellow for now.

@Maverick It was already explained that Neo doesnt lead with any of that nor does he have comparable skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back