• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pre Rose Meruem vs Metal Gear Rising Raiden (Both Low 7-C forms)

Speed is equalized

Both are fighting in Pakistan, where Raiden fought the Senator Armstrong

Raiden doesn't have his durability negating HF Blade, he uses his bare fists

Both have NO knowledge about each other

Raiden's AP: 1.44 kilotons, I have no idea what Pre-Rose Meruem AP is, probably similar.

Who wins?

Meruem:

Raiden:

Inconclusive:

Hope it's a good match and not a stomp

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZt11eC2L3E (Seriously, the title fits too perfectly for these two motives xD)

Raiden has comparable skill, blade mode, and Dura ignoring Murasama

He takes this with relative ease.

This version of Raiden doesn't has Murasama. It's Raiden during his first battle with Armstrong, with his normal HF Blade (that ignores dura too lol). Maybe I'll give there a version without his blade? (When Armstrong destroyed it he used his bare hands, and he is still physically incredible, he easily lifted Metal Gear Excelsus and managed to make some damage to Armstrong even though he had some of his nanomachines on)

I don't Meruem can Nen Crush a full cyborg

Also, Meruem doesn't have overwhelming aura on his page so idk

Back