• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meruem (HxH) VS Asura Rhino/Carnage Kabuto (OPM)

Carnage mode
Meruem 2

I'm surprised this match-up isn't done yet in here. Bloodlusted, Post-Rose Meruem. Battlefield is the same battlefield where Saitama fought Kabuto.

Round 1: No Asura Mode.

Round 2: Kabuto starts in Asura Mode.

Who wins?

It's a good match indeed. Meruem should be light speed to low FTL with his Photon ability when he can move instantly to anywhere a photon of him reaches, so speed goes to him.

The problem, can he hurt Kabuto ? True, without trying, he caused a city-level crater with his beam, but Carnage's 1st form can tank just as much energy without fazing at all. So :

-If Meruem can make use of his genius to find a way to punch through Kabuto's shell, or if he can do so simply with raw power, he wins.

-If he can't, Carnage Kabuto wins.

Fastsword88 said:
It's a good match indeed. Meruem should be light speed to low FTL with his Photon ability when he can move instantly to anywhere a photon of him reaches, so speed goes to him.
The problem, can he hurt Kabuto ? True, without trying, he caused a city-level crater with his beam, but Carnage's 1st form can tank just as much energy without fazing at all. So :

-If Meruem can make use of his genius to find a way to punch through Kabuto's shell, or if he can do so simply with raw power, he wins.

-If he can't, Carnage Kabuto wins.
Meruem FTL? What.

@KuuIchigo : Read his profile. He has an ability where he spreads photons around an entire town-sized battlefield,and he was shown capable to move instantly to anywhere his photons reach, meaning he has enough speed to catch up to them.

If Meruem was FTL, then wouldn't he blitz? Though I'll admit Meruem could win in R1, but Asura Mode is very powerful. He could tank all attack from Meruem. I'll wait for the HxH experts.

I think Kabuto would take this even in his base form, our stats are pretty lowballed because we have only seem him fighting in that training room inside house of evolution, he was actually one of the only creatures Saitama fought that actually sensed how insane Saitama power really was, imo Kabuto is one of the strongest villains in OPM only losing obviously to Boros and Garou.

Viturino said:
I think Kabuto would take this even in his base form, our stats are pretty lowballed because we have only seem him fighting in that training room inside house of evolution, he was actually one of the only creatures Saitama fought that actually sensed how insane Saitama power really was, imo Kabuto is one of the strongest villains in OPM only losing obviously to Boros and Garou.
Nah, I think Beefcake/Marugori and Golden Sperm can rival base Asura.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Viturino said:
I didnt said he would be above all in base form, only above Meruem.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
No way Beefcake is reaching Kabuto's level (at least in Carnage Mode). Beefcake's a high level Demon, but he's still Demon. Kabuto is considered Dragon in the handbooks. Golden Sperm would fodderize both, though. Did you see what that guy did to Tatsumaki?

I am also for Asura. He should have a huge advantage in raw power. Likely even more so than he did with Genos, and we all know how that ended.

So who do you think will win then Viturino? (Damn tomorrow's Christmas yet I'm still debating here.. Oh well, I love doing these stuff) And thanks for your insight, Azathoth.

round 1:i am not sure isnt kabuto a tier higher than meruem so he should take this with mid-diff

round 2: mismatch asura stomps

I'm thinking:

Round 1: Meruem

Round 2: Carnage Kabuto

Meruem is smart, like hella smart. We see this throughout the entire time he was alive. Kabuto on the other hand, may be smart in his own right, but he is overconfident and I doubt anywhere near Meruem's level of intelect. So Meruem should take Round 1 if he plays his cards right and finishes Kabuto off quickily.

Round 2 however, is going to be Kabuto relentlessly harrassing Meruem with sheer brute force and speed. Even if Meruem is faster, I doubt he can even damage Kabuto. Also, as we learnt from OPM, Kabuto can rampage for about a week. Meruem started feeling pain after some time in a fight with someone near his level of power.

Sir Ovens said:
I'm thinking:
Round 1: Meruem

Round 2: Carnage Kabuto

Meruem is smart, like hella smart. We see this throughout the entire time he was alive. Kabuto on the other hand, may be smart in his own right, but he is overconfident and I doubt anywhere near Meruem's level of intelect. So Meruem should take Round 1 if he plays his cards right and finishes Kabuto off quickily.

Round 2 however, is going to be Kabuto relentlessly harrassing Meruem with sheer brute force and speed. Even if Meruem is faster, I doubt he can even damage Kabuto. Also, as we learnt from OPM, Kabuto can rampage for about a week. Meruem started feeling pain after some time in a fight with someone near his level of power.
Thanks for your input! So I guess the general consensus is that Asura should win in Round 2, but it seems the opinion is divided in Round 1. Some people think Asura wins, others think Meruem..

Off-topic, but I just watched One Minute Melee's Cell VS Meruem. I didn't know Meruem was that badass! I like the guy already.

CA spiderman said:
meruem is a badass but he is nowhere close to cell the hell is this mele ?
Aura synthesis, mate. He can absorb the aura, or in this case, the Ki, of another being he consumes. Remember the arm he ate at the beginning of the video?

lol even then nen is not ki and cell's durability is far higher than getting his arm cut by a large town level being

but i am not superiesed since this wasnt based on reaserch in reality cell would turn meruem into tiny pieces

like seriously how are you comparing a solar system level being with a large town one ?

Here is a the OMM that made Cell even weaker than some of the other HxH caracters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmDzqTPhJE

That one minute melee was even a bigger stomp than Tifa vs Yang (same one minute melee that was with screw attack)

Although it contained no research you should know that Cell even when he comes out of his harden shell (right when he gets out of Gero's lab) would stomp all HxH effortlessly just check Cell's profile (even with no absorption should be stronger than Nemek saga Frieza).

Also I think Asura takes this both rounds he should be able to withstand everything Meruem attacks him with (You can just say the Meruem is a weaker version of imperfect cell by his design)

no bro that match was done without a reaserch they just saw who was a better character

cell is solar system level and highly FTL while meruem is only city level and just close to the speed of light

that one minute mele was not based on reaserch they said it themselves

R1: Kabuto wins somewhere between mid diff with base form.

R2: Meruem tries to strategically move around the battlefield and tries to blitz Asura, then berserk Asura caughts up and destroys Meruem.

Back