• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What wincon does Naruto have exactly?
Where is it?
The only thing is his regen

So this is a stomp
Naruto's Rasengan is ~3x stronger than Base Meruem, and he could potentially one shot the latter if he caught him off guard. Which is possible thanks to the combination of cloning, and multiple Rasengan.

The only problem being, of course, Meruem's intelligence making this really, really unlikely to happen.

Naruto's Rasengan is ~3x stronger than Base Meruem, and he could potentially one shot the latter if he caught him off guard. Which is possible thanks to the combination of cloning, and multiple Rasengan.

The only problem being, of course, Meruem's intelligence making this really, really unlikely to happen.

aren't they both low 7-B in this match?

Death Manipulation is still very much a thing.

Meruem is a god-like strategist, and a genius Nen User, he'd know how to use Ko to block Naruto's stronger attacks that'd normally cripple him. Cloning is a problem though. But

AP/Durability
Meruem: >550 Kilotons normally, up to 5.5 Megatons with Ryu and Ko techniques.

KN1 Naruto: >>>>>>150 Kilotons, 1.5 Megatons with Vermillion Rasengan.

KN1 Naruto doesn't use cloning in this form, and even so, it would be no different from Netero's Buddha, which could attack hundreds of thousands of times in about 4 minutes. Meruem could deal with that, and proceed to one shot Netero if he so wished. Given his somewhat considerable advantage in durability, his vast experience with being outnumbered, and his ability to use Ryu and Ko, Meruem should absolutely take this.

Meruem can also use an intense Ren to disperse the weaker clones around him.

should i just change it to (Base meruem vs naruto at his strongest in the title?)

because if both are low 7-B. (meruem's low 7-B is way stronger than naruto's low 7-B)

like how should i word it in the title?

Except this is bloodlusted naruto
And the Rasengan needs to land
WHich is unlikely for a bloodlusted naruto just charging head on
Hence no wincon

should i just change it to (Base meruem vs naruto at his strongest in the title?)

because if both are low 7-B. (meruem's low 7-B is way stronger than naruto's low 7-B)

like how should i word it in the title?
or should i have just said base meruem vs naruto at his strongest?

since they both start with low 7-B Stuff.

i hope you are reading this godly charmander

Bloodlust /=/ Dumb

Unlikely is still valid, it's not impossible by any means.
Except we have seen what bloodlusted naruto does in canon and it’s dumb things like charging in head on no plans just pure attacking straight up

So yes for this match to happen he must not be bloodlusted

Except we have seen what bloodlusted naruto does in canon and it’s dumb things like charging in head on no plans just pure attacking straight up
Bloodlust in Vs Matches has no relation to In-Universe bloodlust, which Naruto ONLY has against Orochimaru with three tails, to the point where he was actually angry.
Otherwise, beyond that, it's not Naruto controlling anymore.

Bloodlust in Vs Matches just means the character will do anything in their power to kill their opponent. They're not necessarily angry, or irrational because of the bloodlust, it's just the means to get the character to use it's strongest shit regardless of the consequences, thus, bypassing in-character decisions.
They are still rational,
they can be calm and collected,
they can still use strategy.

Now stop with this. This isn't a stomp, it's just very unlikely for Naruto to win, which doesn't classify as it.

I have no idea what the hell you're on about.

Both Characters are High 7-C in their base, but they have Low 7-B techniques. The match won't change this.

i meant as in they both start the fight with their low 7-B techniques. (since i said they both are low 7-B so they should immediately start with their strongest attacks)

i meant as in they both start the fight with their low 7-B techniques. (since i said they both are low 7-B so they should immediately start with their strongest attacks)
Huh? So Naruto has a Rasengan ready, and Meruem is using Ko in a random part of his body?

No, you can't do that. Use their High 7-C keys, they go up to Low 7-B during battle.

Now stop with this. This isn't a stomp, it's just very unlikely for Naruto to win, which doesn't classify as it.
Actually if this naruto going for the kill rationally it is very likely for him to win

What are mereum valid wincon again? And also how is he getting pass naruto regen?

Actually if this naruto going for the kill rationally it is very likely for him to win.

What are mereum valid wincon again? And also how is he getting pass naruto regen?
Naruto's Durability stays at >>>>150 Kilotons.

Meruem can raise his AP to 5.5 Megatons.

He can likely one shot with 20% of his Aura, and basically negate damage from the clones with the rest of his aura.

Again, it's unlikely, Naruto isn't the smartest, but he is smart enough to realize he can likely defeat Meruem with a rasengan. The thing is, Meruem is a genius, and has dealt with a guy who could attack 300,000 times in 240 seconds, or 1200 attacks per second.
Meruem can deal with that, and counter, find a pattern.

Naruto could do up to 1,000 clones at this point? Or 10,000, idk.

I'd say it's very unlikely for Naruto to do hit a rasengan to Meruem without the latter using ko to block it, or Ryu, as 30% of his aura is enough.

He can likely one shot with 20% of his Aura, and basically negate damage from the clones with the rest of his aura.

Again, it's unlikely, Naruto isn't the smartest, but he is smart enough to realize he can likely defeat Meruem with a rasengan. The thing is, Meruem is a genius, and has dealt with a guy who could attack 300,000 times in 240 seconds, or 1200 attacks per second.

I'd say it's very unlikely for Naruto to do hit a rasengan to Meruem without the latter using ko to block it, or Ryu, as 30% of his aura is enough.
done

Both High 7-C (Pre-Rose Meruem vs Search for Tsunade to Sasuke Retrieval Naruto)

this is correct right (in the OP?)

Like I said what about naruto regen? Chidori is above naruto durability and literally dug a wholeness in his chest and his chest closed up immediately
So how isn’t mereum negating his regen?
He was faster than. Netero and that’s one of his speed feat and speed here is equalized
Yes he can do 10,000
Rasengan is how many kiloton? And his Ryu is how many?

Like I said what about naruto regen? Chidori is above naruto durability and literally dug a wholeness in his chest and his chest closed up immediately
So how isn’t mereum negating his regen?
Meruem usually decapitates his foes, can't regen that.
He was faster than. Netero and that’s one of his speed feat and speed here is equalized
That's false. Netero's Buddha was faster than Meruem.
Yes he can do 10,000
Yeah, no big deal.
Rasengan is how many kiloton? And his Ryu is how many?
Rasengan is 1.5 Megatons.

Ryu can raise his defense up to 5 Megatons in a specific part of his body, leaving the rest vulnerable.

Since he has to use only about 20%, he can block up to 3 or more simultaneous Rasengans. And his swiftness and ability to deal with large numbers, it's unlikely that Naruto will hit him before he can put up his Ryu.

Isn't this a Stomp then because Mereum can tank all of Naruto's attacks whereas Naruto can get One-Shot by any of Mereum's Low 7-B attacks?

Literally this:
A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character.
Mereum Physically is at most 4X stronger than Naruto, and 36.66X stronger than Naruto with his Abilities.

Isn't this a Stomp then because Mereum can tank all of Naruto's attacks whereas Naruto can get One-Shot by any of Mereum's Low 7-B attacks?

Literally this:

Mereum Physically is at most 4X stronger than Naruto, and 36.66X stronger than Naruto with his Abilities.
Meruem has to actively use one of his abilities to tank the Rasengan, Naruto can heavily damage him otherwise.

Also, Naruto KN1 is >>>>>>>>150 Kilotons, same applies to his >>1.5 Megaton Rasengan, so the gap isn't that big.

Meruem's abilities are about 3 times stronger than Naruto's abilities.

36.66X stronger than Naruto with his Abilities.
I feel this is unintentionally misleading.

Meruem can boost a part of his body to that extent, not his entire body, which stays vulnerable. It's no different from Naruto's Rasengan being 3x stronger than Meruem, physically.

It's just a technique, therefore the difference between the two has to be compared with the respective ability.
Meruem's Ko can be up to 3x above Naruto's Rasengan, in cost of the rest of his body scaling far lower in durability.

Also, Naruto KN1 is >>>>>>>>150 Kilotons,
And? You realize that the number of arrows you put means nothing right?

And as stated by the OP Mereum also scales above 550 Kilotons.
same applies to his >>1.5 Megaton Rasengan, so the gap isn't that big.
No it doesn't. Did you even bother to check the profile? The Rasengan scales to Sasuke's CS2 Chidori which scales to 1.5 Megatons, no more no less.
Meruem's abilities are about 3 times stronger than Naruto's abilities.
Remind what defensive abilities does Naruto have?

Meruem can boost a part of his body to that extent, not his entire body, which stays vulnerable. It's no different from Naruto's Rasengan being 3x stronger than Meruem, physically.
You're really comparing Naruto's paltry 3X AP advantage with Rasengan to Mereum's at most 36X AP Advantage with Ryu and Ko?

And? You realize that the number of arrows you put means nothing right?

And as stated by the OP Mereum also scales above 550 Kilotons.
You cannot scale "higher" if your value has been upscaled, which it was.
No it doesn't. Did you even bother to check the profile? The Rasengan scales to Sasuke's CS2 Chidori which scales to 1.5 Megatons, no more no less.
That's you being utterly ignorant. Sasuke CS2 himself scales to 1.5 Megatons, above it, actually, as his base form is already enough to match KN0 Naruto.

So,

CS2 Sasuke >10x> CS1 Sasuke >>>>> Base Sasuke ~ KN0 Naruto = 150 Kilotons.

It's higher than 1.5 Megatons, smart genius. It even says here.
Remind what defensive abilities does Naruto have?
None. Lack of abilities aren't worthy of an automatic stomp, that just means the character has less win conditions.

You're really comparing Naruto's paltry 3X AP advantage with Rasengan to Mereum's at most 36X AP Advantage with Ryu and Ko?
Why are you acting like there's not a durability disadvantage when Meruem uses that?
Naruto can play around that advantage just fine with clones and heavily damage Meruem when he uses Ryu or Ko.

Naruto has a clear win condition, it's just unlikely to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back