• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already said it’s a stomp from the start
My guy.
You argued that Naruto had a likely chance of winning, just because I countered that, now you argue it's a stomp?
It seems like you have a problem with the result, rather than the fairness of the match.

My guy.
You argued that Naruto had a likely chance of winning, just because I countered that, now you argue it's a stomp?
It seems like you have a problem with the result, rather than the fairness of the match.
Dude stop being an ass
I literally said this was a stomp then you posed it in a way that the AP gap is not that much and not enough to one shot that’s why I said mereum can’t get around his regen
But bleachhurricane just explained better that the gap is actually that much

So yes it is a big stomp

What wincon does Naruto have exactly?
Where is it?
The only thing is his regen

So this is a stomp

The wincon mentioned for naruto is what? An attack not enough to one shot not to mention mereum is not stupid enough to watch him land a Rasengan

While anything mereum does one taps naruto and this is not a stomp? Lmao

That's you being utterly ignorant. Sasuke CS2 himself scales to 1.5 Megatons, above it, actually, as his base form is already enough to match KN0 Naruto.
Wow you really are an ass.

Does everything need to be spoon fed to you?
CS2 Sasuke >10x> CS1 Sasuke >>>>> Base Sasuke ~ KN0 Naruto = 150 Kilotons.

It's higher than 1.5 Megatons, smart genius. It even says here.
Wow amazing that's you being an ass again

CS2 Sasuke 10X > CS1 Sasuke > 3 Tomoe Sasuke > KN0 Naruto (150 Kilotons)

Still within the threshold of 1.5 Megatons since it's not quantifiable

Or are you gonna claim that the Naruto Low 7-Bs are 2 or 3 Megatons or even higher because that's what you feel they scale to

Last edited:
None. Lack of abilities aren't worthy of an automatic stomp, that just means the character has less win conditions.
I'd ask you to read what the definition of a Stomp is in the Wiki but I think you'd just ignore it anyway

A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character.

Mereum has the Statistics Advantage and Skill Advantage

Add to the fact that Naruto can only use the Vermilion Rasengan in his KN1 state where he doesn't use tactics nor clones, nor can he stay in KN1 for long.

So what are Naruto's wincons then? He's less skilled, has less AP and Durability, and the only attack that can do meaningful damage can either be dodged or outright tanked

Last edited:
Wow you really are an ass.

Does everything need to be spoon fed to you?
Oh the salt~

You're all sensitive because I said you were ignorant on Naruto Scaling, which you are.
Wow amazing that's you being an ass again

CS2 Sasuke 10X > CS1 Sasuke > 3 Tomoe Sasuke > KN0 Naruto (150 Kilotons)

Still within the threshold of 1.5 Megatons since it's not quantifiable

Or are you gonna claim that the Naruto Low 7-Bs are 2 or 3 Megatons or even higher because that's what you feel they scale to
Trying to guess a claim about something I never said is the most common away of distorting one's argument. No, I am not claiming anything.

Naruto scales FAR higher than 1.5 Megatons due to the scaling chain, and Sasuke's Chidori being more powerful than himself.

I'd ask you to read what the definition of a Stomp is in the Wiki but I think you'd just ignore it anyway
Blah, blah, blah, alright already. Either make an argument or stop with the useless whining, grace is already over.
Mereum has the Statistics Advantage and Skill Advantage

Add to the fact that Naruto can only use the Vermilion Rasengan in his KN1 state where he doesn't use tactics nor clones, nor can he stay in KN1 for long.

So what are Naruto's wincons then? He's less skilled, has less AP and Durability, and the only attack that can do meaningful damage can either be dodged or outright tanked
You've been outright ignoring the BLANTANT disadvantage Ryu and Ko brings to Meruem, which is in the form of a far lower durability in all his body while he increases his AP. It's actually risky to use against multiple opponents, and he can't damage boost against them because Naruto actually has attacks that can cripple Meruem.

"Doesn't do this or that in battle", huh? We've seen Naruto in this state once during part 1, plus, he is bloodlusted, not in-character, he will use any of his arsenal. "Not keeping KN1 for long" is just bullshit, Naruto is immune to the counter effects of Kurama's Chakra in KN1, and he had to be literally defeated for the mode to fade away.

Naruto severely outranges and outhaxes Meruem. He can clone to avoid the One Shot (which requires Meruem to actively lower his durability for 80% of his body in other to do so), and use multiple Rasengan simultaneously to severely damage Meruem, he cannot use Ryu or Ko on his entire body. Naruto can also use his Chakra Arms with the cloning to restrain Meruem due to far higher LS (Class M vs Baseline Class M), once he does that, it's just a matter of spamming Rasengans.

This is unlikely due to Meruem's skill, but it's a VERY achievable Winning Condition.

Nah, Meruem's wincon is just easier to accomplish. Either way, grace is over, and so am I with this whining that ALWAYS happens when a Naruto character gets defeated in these threads.

I don't know if we can even add this match, because it's not really that notable.

Oh the salt~

You're all sensitive because I said you were ignorant on Naruto Scaling, which you are.
Being an ass again.

From the Verse Page
Attack Potency and Durability Calcs

KN0 Naruto stops a giant snake: High 7-C (150.42 Kilotons)

Notes

Small City level characters such as CS2 Sasuke and CS2 Kimimaro scale to be 10x stronger than KN0 Naruto's calc. (1.5042 megatons)
I base their statistics on the Values on the Profile and the Verse Page.

And I don't say their far above 1.5 Megatons for One-Shotting a High 7-C, nor for equaling an 1.5 Megaton attack.
Trying to guess a claim about something I never said is the most common away of distorting one's argument. No, I am not claiming anything.
You're claiming that they're far above 1.5 Megatons though.
Naruto scales FAR higher than 1.5 Megatons due to the scaling chain, and Sasuke's Chidori being more powerful than himself.
CS2 Sasuke (10X)> KN1 Naruto (Unquantifiable) > 3T Sasuke (Unquantifiable) > KN0 Natuto (150 Kilotons)

Again unquantifiabley above 1.5 Megatons where one shouldn't claim anything.

"Doesn't do this or that in battle", huh? We've seen Naruto in this state once during part 1,
And he didn't use anything you mentioned for KN1
plus, he is bloodlusted, not in-character, he will use any of his arsenal.
Isn't he already naturally bloodlusted in the form.
"Not keeping KN1 for long" is just bullshit, Naruto is immune to the counter effects of Kurama's Chakra in KN1, and he had to be literally defeated for the mode to fade away.
He isn't immune though
0232-007.png

You've been outright ignoring the BLANTANT disadvantage Ryu and Ko brings to Meruem, which is in the form of a far lower durability in all his body while he increases his AP.
Is his natural durability High 7-C (550 Kilotons) without using Nen or not?
Naruto severely outranges and outhaxes Meruem. He can clone to avoid the One Shot (which requires Meruem to actively lower his durability for 80% of his body in other to do so), and use multiple Rasengan simultaneously to severely damage Meruem, he cannot use Ryu or Ko on his entire body. Naruto can also use his Chakra Arms with the cloning to restrain Meruem due to far higher LS (Class M vs Baseline Class M), once he does that, it's just a matter of spamming Rasengans.
Again what's the difference between the Bloodlust Naruto has In Character to the one in this Thread?

Is his natural durability High 7-C (550 Kilotons) without using Nen or not?
That's using Ten, which has 10% of one's Aura. His Durability without his aura is likely >1% Aura, or 55 Kilotons.
Again what's the difference between the Bloodlust Naruto has In Character to the one in this Thread?
Vs Match Bloodlust is just the character using his entire arsenal if it results in the most efficent win (killing)

Naruto isn't naturally bloodlusted in this form, what are you even talking about?

That's using Ten, which has 10% of one's Aura. His Durability without his aura is likely >1% Aura, or 55 Kilotons.
Then why isn't that mentioned in the profile? It's not in the "Weakness" section nor the "Notable Attacks and Techniques" section
Naruto isn't naturally bloodlusted in this form, what are you even talking about?
Isn't that what bloodlust is though, not pulling your punches and fully intent on harming the opposition?

KN0 & KN1 Naruto was fully intent on beating Sasuke into submission

You're claiming that they're far above 1.5 Megatons though.

CS2 Sasuke (10X)> KN1 Naruto (Unquantifiable) > 3T Sasuke (Unquantifiable) > KN0 Natuto (150 Kilotons)
Interpretation is a bitch.
3T Sasuke is comparable to 150 Kilotons.

CS1 Sasuke can literally stomp those superior to his base self. (Worthy of a "far higher" rating in previous keys)

CS2 Sasuke is 10x stronger than CS1 Sasuke.

CS1 Sasuke scales far higher than 150 Kilotons.

CS2 Sasuke scales far higher than 1.5 Megatons.

It ain't Rocket Science.
He isn't immune though
0232-007.png
He heals himself from that shit, he literally has the resistance in his profile.

Then why isn't that mentioned in the profile? It's not in the "Weakness" section nor the "Notable Attacks and Techniques" section
This was supposed to be added to the Nen Manipulation page, alongside Power Nullification for the Zetsu technique. I will make a CRT on it.
Isn't that what bloodlust is though, not pulling your punches and fully intent on harming the opposition?

KN0 & KN1 Naruto was fully intent on beating Sasuke into submission
Bloodlust, in-universe, would be, shocker - lust for blood, actively trying to kill the opponent no matter what.

Not holding back /=/ Bloodlusted, wtf.

Interpretation is a bitch.
3T Sasuke is comparable to 150 Kilotons.

CS1 Sasuke can literally stomp those superior to his base self. (Worthy of a "far higher" rating in previous keys)

CS2 Sasuke is 10x stronger than CS1 Sasuke.

CS1 Sasuke scales far higher than 150 Kilotons.

CS2 Sasuke scales far higher than 1.5 Megatons.

It ain't Rocket Science.
Which is still unquantifiabley above 1.5 Megatons.

I think a staff should be called to close this, as it is a stomp
And even OP changed the conditions and nature of the fight so many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back