• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The4Godlike said:
what is BFR ?
Short for Battle Field Removal, it refers to the act of one character forcing their opponent out of the established fighting area, resulting in a default win.

ScarletFirefly said:
Short for Battle Field Removal, it refers to the act of one character forcing their opponent out of the established fighting area, resulting in a default win.
If so , it depends on whether Merlin sees Kyokasuigetsu.

If she sees Kyokasuigetsu , she would lose both rounds.

If not for Round 1 she can BFR and Round 2 seems for Aizen's favor.

I can't say to b honest, the main problem is that we have no real idea what she can do in offencive spells. Considering that she is suprior to Vivian I assume that she could easily detroy a city with her more powerful spells. I would give round one to Merlin since she has a lot more range the Aizen does so that gives him a dissavantage. I don't think that KS would work on her, at the very least it would work on her if he's subtle about his illusion I don't think big illusions would work on her, her magical senses would easily be able to sense him considering that she can somewhate keep up with the high movments of Galan I don't think that Aizen would be able to hit her before she notice unless he was carful with combonation with his KS beyond that I can not see her getting blitz.

So personaly I vote for Merlin on both but I can see Aizen winning on round two so I won't complain if he does win on the second round.

it'll be usless to dimension travel during a battle if you think about it, just because Aizen can cross dimensions does not mean that it'll be used in battle or even usfull at all so yes she can BFR Aizen.

I never said he couldn't but considering the range she has she could easily teleport him to anywhere dangurous if given the chance. and besides he never gained(as far as I'm aware of) teloprting until after his final transformation so I don't think he'll be able to get back as easy as he would want too, her reach and range is far greater then anything he as ever exerience and unless he has the same reaction speeds as Galan does he's gonna be teloporting as often as Merlin wants him to.

@Raito I included BFR being allowed here despite Aizen being fast enough to return within one month because Merlin can just BFR him again every time he comes within her very large casting radius. You could still argue that Aizen could win round one via KS or from 186 miles away.

Aizen didn't gain teleporting until he has in his Butterfly form, and even then he could only do it for short distances.

JBennett said:
I can't say to b honest, the main problem is that we have no real idea what she can do in offencive spells. Considering that she is suprior to Vivian I assume that she could easily detroy a city with her more powerful spells. I would give round one to Merlin since she has a lot more range the Aizen does so that gives him a dissavantage. I don't think that KS would work on her, at the very least it would work on her if he's subtle about his illusion I don't think big illusions would work on her, her magical senses would easily be able to sense him considering that she can somewhate keep up with the high movments of Galan I don't think that Aizen would be able to hit her before she notice unless he was carful with combonation with his KS beyond that I can not see her getting blitz.
So personaly I vote for Merlin on both but I can see Aizen winning on round two so I won't complain if he does win on the second round.
Agree with this one merlin on round one but aizen on two

with the new chapter reveled Merlin could easily kill, actually no she wouldn't kill him, she would capture him as a experiment metrial. her power is soo broken but yet soo fiting for Merlin glutions nature. I don't want to make it seem like he's weak, because I don't even think that, but with what is revel the only way for him to win in base fore is to get a hit on her directly then yes I believe that Merlin can loose. beyond that I honestly can't see her losing if its base Aizen, I'm sorry but thats the honest truth the only think he surpress her in is the lifting and stricking strength but honestly Merlin could easily make up for it with her magic.

The scary part is that I don't think she was serious during that chapter and if that was casual then I acutally am fearful of what she can seriously do.

Yeah she looked pretty casual. Oh well we'll have to see if people have changed their minds with this chapter.

Moon level aizen stomps and since its in character Aizen will obviously use KS immediately as hes always done throughout the series. Mismatch.

Perilouss said:
Moon level aizen stomps and since its in character Aizen will obviously use KS immediately as hes always done throughout the series. Mismatch.
Its base aizen Idiot not war Aizen pay attention to the versions.

Okay relax with the name calling I never insulted you it was only a minor mistake, did your parents not teach you manners?

My second point stands, in character aizen will simply use KS from the beginning and Merlin has no answer to this. Still a stomp.

Merlin fooled two powerful Great Holy knights, a whole army of strong Holly knights and three Member of the seven deadly sins to think she had an army by her side despit being an illusion I'm pretty sure she can do something about kyoka suigetsu.

That's nice, Aizen fooled and/or outsmarted the entire gotei 13 including captains with hundreds of years of experience aswell as the head commander Yamamoto and geniuses such as Urahara, Kyourakuand Mayuri.

Besides everything you just said is completely irrelevant or did you forget how kyokasuigetsu works?

I know that it manipulates the 5 physical senses, but that wouldn't have all of that effect on someone like Merlin who uses her Magical sensor to sense her opponent/allies presens and power. while he would be able to maniulate her senses with KS he wouldn't be able to manipulate he magical sensor to consile his own presense from someone who can sense someone from miles away and accuratly evaluate their power strength as shown when she stated Escanor's level which was increaseing by the second.

pluse it can be debated that she could cancel the effect of KS with her Abolute cancel if Aizen can manipulate her senses with his reiatsu.

in short it would only work on her as long as she doesn't recongized that her senses are being manipulated by KS after that it wouldn't be long before she over comes it. KS is not absolutly perfect as shown when Unohana was able to recongized difficency in the faux body he created with his power and only didn't thought much of it because she had no idea what it was and Yamamoto was able to tell that when Aizen stabed him it was him because of the reiatsu in the balde so KS won't work on her forever since she has probably 3000+ years of experience so theirs no way she wouldn't be able to find imperfections in KS illusions.

@Peril Merlin has Absolute Cancel which, so far, has been shown to be able to cancel even the most powerful of magic cast by those with the same sort of levels of power found in Bleach for at least an hour or two. I'm not necessarily arguing for Merlin here I'm only justifying why I don't think it's a mismatch. She has a ton of other hax too and what was stated by JBennett.

hey, not completely related to the fight but merlin's abilty, infinity, has nothing to do with stopping time. the way i understood it (and i've only read the english translated version) it causes all spells Merlin cast to have infinite duration (can still be ended manually). Basically what i'm saying is it's not an active skill but rather a passive one. i'm saying this because the way it's written on her page makes her look like she has the ability to stop time.

is incapacitation allowed? if it is then aizen gets trapped in a test tube...........................forever.

Round 1: 5 : 1 to Merlin.

Round 2: 4 : 3 to Aizen.

EDIT: Probably miscounted since these don't add up but it's something like this.

I don't think round 1 and round 2 is that much of a difference. Merlin has more than just bfr in her arsenal, in fact the bfr skill is just one of her many spells. I have full info on Merlin and minimal knowledge on Aizen, but i'm going to assume that he's hard to kill, catch, or defeat. Is base aizen city or mountain level? Island?

Anyways the thing about merlin is she's hax over hax. Her skills are hax: A spammable, no cooldown, instant cast time, mass teleportation spell, A cube that absorbs and reflects all damage received, A spell that nullifies other spells, An ice sealing spell, An age stopping spell and A tornado that sucks the target enemy to a point that cound fit into a test tube. And the hax on her hax her ability INFINITY, which allows her spells to have infinite duration.

Merlin only needs to land 1 spell on aizen and she gains a permanent advantage. If she lands a tornado then even if the opponent is immortal she'd still win by incap. If she manages to figure out that aizen uses mindtricks to fight then she could just cast a magic to shield her mind and she's safe from mind tricks forever. If she could catch him with a perfect cube then its another gg by incapacitation.

note that i have very little knowledge on aizen hence the "if's". But due to merlins ability, every advantage she gets is permanent. Her ability is so hax, she can freeze the whole world (freeze as many areas as she can, replenish mana, repeat), it's borderline NLF.

I repeat that I have little knowledge on aizen, for all I know maybe he could oneshot merlin right of the bat, but for now merlin both rounds

Merlin's travel distance by feats is limited to different parts of the world.

Aizen's travel distance by feats is limited to three different worlds between dimensions.

Aizen has the advantage in BFR.

Bleuburd said:
is that so? I assumed otherwise because the scores seem to favor Merlin in the BFR round.
She has the advantage to BFR him instantly, but he has the advantage of been able to return so BFR here is useless. While Merlin has instant BFR, Aizen has the distance on his favor.

Bleach page quote: "In addition, most Bleach characters are invisible (though they are considered visible in vs matches) and can fly. They can also cross into different realms, making BFR hard if not impossible to use against them. Shinigami are able to use Kidō to seal and bind. Quincy can absorb surrounding energy and can use Blut to enhance their defense or offense capabilities."

oh, i see. then my previous statement that BFR on or BFR off will not affect the outcome is correct. I never considered Merlin to BFR though, i'm leaning towards incap here, although i think aizen also has a sealing ability. Anyways it seems that Merlin can win by incap, but Aizen can both incap merlin or straight down kill her with his damage output if he manages to land a hit. I just might switch sides.....

Back