• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Merged Zamasu's new abilities

I was just about to ask this. The "Wall of Light" needs to be added to the page along with the descrption and any feats it showcased. Not sure how much can be done with what he seemingly did to the human.

According to the synopsis that was given, it seemingly erases any form of energy (KI) that it touches. And his new technique "blades of judgment" can atomize

Wall of Light atomizing some random human is not a good showing of power.

I say we should wait before adding it. Like Prom said, atomizing a human is not impressive in the least, something like what Aizen did to that human when walking past him in Bleach. Until it shows good feats such as working on Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, etc., I think its better to wait.

We really should rename the crimson rain to whatever he called it and add some of his new attacks that he displayed.

I still think the new attacks should be added. Yes the feats so far for the "Wall of Light" arn't impressive at the moment, but it is still a major new addition he recieved once he fused and thus should be added to the page.

The techniques being added with his other ones sound good im just saying, before we go so far as to give him stuff like Atomization and "Energy Erasing", we should wait to see if it can work on beings in the same or near the same tier like Goku or Vegeta. Because it would be completely useless in fights here since that stuff so far has only shown to work on unbelieveably fodder humans. Going by that, it wouldnt really be notable enough to give to him.

Anime4Life2020 said:
The techniques being added with his other ones sound good im just saying, before we go so far as to give him stuff like Atomization and "Energy Erasing", we should wait to see if it can work on beings in the same or near the same tier like Goku or Vegeta. Because it would be completely useless in fights here since that stuff so far has only shown to work on unbelieveably fodder humans. Going by that, it wouldnt really be notable enough to give to him.
I mostly agree. I think for the "Energy Erasing" one we could go by the description of the attack that was given out, but that might not fly because of the possible NLF. But yeah I'm not suggesting anyone run into battles with the info we have now.

@Radical

I called it that since I was watching it without subs and thus didn't know what the heck to call it.

I'll gladly change the names once the official ones are translated.

In Fusion Zamasu page it says:

Universe level, shouldn't it be Universal level?

How does he have Time Stop? Next to it says that he has all of Goku's techniques, when has Goku use Time Stop?

Where does it says that he has Goku's resistances or durability? When Vegeta prove Black Goku wrong, since he was still not use to Goku's body. :/ It should be remove.

Vegeta never proved black wrong. He has Goku's body and thus would have his resitances. All Vegeta did was ramble about saiyan pride and stuff. It's fine as is.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Vegeta never proved black wrong. He has Goku's body and thus would have his resitances. All Vegeta did was ramble about saiyan pride and stuff. It's fine as is.
I actually have a question about this.

When you say Black has Goku's body, therefore he has the resistances and abilities, are you talking about Goku from the original timeline, as in the timeline where the andriods didnt kill all the z fighters? Or Goku from Trunks timeline, where all of the z fighters did die? If original then I would agree he would have those resistances but if from Trunks timeline then it makes absolutely no sense for Black to have DBS Goku' s resistances and abilities when Goku from Trunks timeline, before he was killed, has never came remotely close to DBS goku's abilities. I dont even think Goku from trunks timeline ever even reached SSJ3 level, let alone obtained God ki....unless am i wrong here?

This is a goku from a timeline in which he had met Zamasu. This is not the goku from Trunks' timeline

He would have had to be considering gow DB timelines are. This would be the same goku who would've fought that timeline's Hit.

Well if time way of events are correct since this is likely the timeline where the Trunks from Cell's timeline did his deed. So events should be the same.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The question is also how did that Zamasu learn of Goku.
He is a kai afterwall so I guess by watching over U7 he came to know Goku. Or learned it from the other kais like King Kai im guessing

The part where he switch bodie's with Goku's looked like the first episode of Super, before Goten tells Goku what he and Trunks got for Videl's wedding as a present, before the sunset. But it doesn't make sense, since the time ring can't travel back in time only forwards.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
The question is also how did that Zamasu learn of Goku.
He is a kai afterwall so I guess by watching over U7 he came to know Goku. Or learned it from the other kais like King Kai im guessing
But as shown in Super Zamasu only found out about Goku through Gowasu due to Gowasu watching the U6 v U7 tournament on.......GodTube......Can't make this up. Classic DB humor......

The god of destruction Beerus clearly has the highest amount of subscribers on godtube, showing off all of universe 7's famous dishes. His most viewed video is obviously one on pudding and Whis is the camera man with the staff being the camera.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But as shown in Super Zamasu only found out about Goku through Gowasu due to Gowasu watching the U6 v U7 tournament on.......GodTube......Can't make this up. Classic DB humor......
XD Godtube for the win.

But in all seriousness...if thats the case then IDK for now. But i still think Zamasu having all of Goku's abilities when that Goku he took the body from might not even be at the point of Super where he got God KI, let alone SSGSS. It could just be a version of Goku before Super or before He obtained SSG

What if Zamasu took Gowasu's "I want to become a GodTuber" to heart and this entire arc is just an overelaborate prank/social experiment...

OVO

"It was just a prank bro! I got it all on camera!" *Points to a pile of ash*

-Fusion Zamasu when fighting SSJB Vegito

Back