• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mercurius vs. Beatrice (Umineko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda been curious on this matchup. Never did it as I recall seeing a thread were Beatrice was stomping I think it was Hajun? However, I heard Masada got a buff so I decided to try it out. Not sure if it's now an even fight, stomp for Mercurius, or still a stomp for Beatrice... Anyways, enough derailing.

Keys: True Self Mercurius and Untapped Potential Beatrice.

Mindset: In-Character.

Standard Battle Assumption for everything else.

Mercurius vs Beatrice

1-As are cool to look into and stuff but for debates they are lame but anyway since Throne God Snek doesnt have his own key yet I guess his feats will iust have to go to True-Self Snek (Hurry up Ravenous ovo) anyway Merc with the Throne has hax that can effect and even beat Peak Hajun so if Hajun has a chance so does Merc.

But either way im voting incon, one stomps the other due to "muh infinity" and we can argue which it is till we are blue in the face, at this level everything is arbitrary and we don't actually know for certain which is stronger so imma just vote Incon.

As of right now Beatrice is featless and her full potential is not that shes already at featherines level but rather how long she will get there. Even if it boosts her powers it dont matter. Meanwhile singularity despite of how much depth it has (immeasurable to Hajuns) will never topple a God.

1-A is pretty much always a Incon, I would lean towards Beatrice. As I believe she is above the level that the Throne could be considered. Due to the way that the Umineko Cosmology works, which would put her level of transendence above that of Mercurius

An Answer to the Moraity of Mercurius is that he is Neuteral, not on any side of the coin. But rather between the sides. He does what he wants, without any sort of allignment. He is just a True Neutral

Zouken said:
1-A is pretty much always a Incon, I would lean towards Beatrice. As I believe she is above the level that the Throne could be considered. Due to the way that the Umineko Cosmology works, which would put her level of transendence above that of Mercurius
discord there's been a debunk that full potential beatrice is a context of how long she will reach featherine's level rather than the current output. There's also been a controversial that the umineko explanation is massively high balled and especially the graph. also i dont think you're knowledgeable what both verses had to offer.

last thing dont revive this thread.

Zouken said:
An Answer to the Moraity of Mercurius is that he is Neuteral, not on any side of the coin. But rather between the sides. He does what he wants, without any sort of allignment. He is just a True Neutral
Eeehhhh?

Mercurius would solo every Umineko witch at once save for Featherine. And the only reason she's safe is cause of Plot Manipulation. If not for that she would get foddered like everyone else by Acta Est Fabula.
Seriously, it's such a stupid ability lmao. It's the reason why Rea's route even happened. Which is saying a lot given that he had to retcon Hajun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back