• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memeization: The Sword Art Online Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I added the note you wanted, as well as noting that End of Alicization Kirito (EoA Kirito, aka the 17-year old Kirito) is different than Star King Kirito (SK Kirito, aka the 219-year old Kirito).

Edit: Also Middle of Alicization should be High 8-C with Incarnation because he was able to sever both Quinella's arm and chest.

you will be sucked into the Alictization hype

you wiiillllllll

It'll never be time for Goku vs Kirito

If it's 4-B vs 4-B, Goku taps and Kirito dies (even if it's Toei 4-B)

If it's 4-A vs 4-A Kirito legit AP and haxstomps

If it's 8-B vs 8-B there's nothing wrong with it beyond me wanting to stab you

Bam, new ep summary.

Edit: Also got a good Quinella pic. Just gotta render it out, which I'll do later:
20190107 060818

Okay this is really starting to bug me

Why does a Japanese company have every single bit of magic for their simulation be in English?

Say, incredebly noob question here, but:

So checked around and only Kirito seemed to have anything beyond the tier 8 in the SAO verse (unless revisions to other characters, such as Asuna, haven't been applied). What's the deal with the Star King anyhow (200 years old, memory wiping, two different people)? And what in-story needed Kirito to get that powerful? Is there an antagonist that powerful as well?

I only watched Aincrad so I am pretty ignorant to SAO overall, I am at work now, so I totally shouldn't be even in this forum right now to look at the SAO wiki or so, my apologies >_> I am just realy curious about this particular power jump.

@DMUA remember there's English speakers on the Ocean Turtle.

@Tarta there are plenty of more VR situations Kirito gets stuck in, one of which happens to have him trapped in it for over 200 years, eventually becoming king of that world and essentially conquering entire solar systems, sooooo....

@Xmark: I am aware that SAO goes way beyond Aincrad and there are tons of other games the dude plays. While I dropped after Aincrad ended (nothing bad, just SAO wasn't my cup of tea in the end), I still more or less followed how he was doing on this Wiki, mostly in terms of his new abilities and powers given one thing I liked was his fighting style. So I was very surprised when he went from a long time tier 8 and a temporary tier 6 to full blown cosmic scale. My first thought was that the whole SAO verse got a boost or entered a pretty insane game, but then found out only Kirito seemed to have the rating (though it could just be other profiles aren't updated yet or something).

EDIT: Thanks for the answer, BTW. Finally done in work so I could look up the details.

Nah, there's 3 (iirc) people who scale to Star King Kirito:

First is obviously Star Queen Asuna.

Second is Alice, who actually deals the killing blow to the Abyssal Horror... and speaking of the Abyssal Horror.

Third is the Abyssal Horror, which is like a Lovecraftian-like entity.

I could tell the Horror was pretty lovecraft-ish, with a name like that, lives at the edge of the universe, has tentacles, deals cosmic damage, etc. XD

Yeah, found about them recently. Would have been weird to not have Kirito and Asuna together. Found out more details about what happened and such. This site also posted a translation of parts the Abyssal Horror fight in an feat blog so I got a better context.

Once again,thanks for the help.

Best girl solos

Looks at SAO:TTRPG resistances

No resistance to Ice Manipulation

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh, and this is just a heads-up.

Unital Ring is heavily implying that all VR worlds will be merged into one, hence Unital Ring.

The future of the «Nexus» will be left to the worlds themselves and the choices of the people within them.
Will the worlds simply expand chaotically and eventually wilt and die… or will they advance to the next stage, that is ┬½Unification┬╗? I don't know either.

(Sword Art Online - Volume 21 - Prologue)

Who knows what could happen with this.

Holy shit.

I don't know if this changes anything (or everything), but...

Kirito can use Incarnation in all of his avatars.

Hell, everyone that knows how to use Incarnation can use it in any virtual space, as referenced in the most recent SAO Volume: 21.

This means he has reality warping and probability manip in all of his keys, considering there are Incarnation feats in Kirito's other keys (Staying alive after his health hit 0 against Heathcliff for example). Incarnation is likely shown when Kirito's eyes turn yellow.

I swear Reki is throwing bones to all us SAO power scalers, lmao.

I think he's just trying to make sure we know it's just canon plot armor

I don't think it's wise to add it yet though, since I want to double check with an actual scan. I just read a Vol. 21 summary.

There aren't any translations for Vol. 21 yet.

I just want a forking explaination on why Kayaba had Incarnation in Sword Art Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back