• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so melt beat him earlier but since I'm mean like that

Yuuki Kagurazaka (Web Novel) vs Goetia

• Speed is equalized
  • Both are High 3-A
  • GKB and AAS are allowed
GoetiaBeast
*Insert long speech about shooting us with a sky laser or something*

Yuukikagurazaka

Blah blah we all know the drill, victory by death or otherwise incap, who wins

Snowflake (I had no clever nickname ideas so its just his name's english meaning more or less):

Big scary:

Inconc:

What is up with all these Yuuki matches?

After Rimuru, now Yuuki, the 2 strongest characters are being spammed it seems.

Which of course is gonna get heated due to all the hax being thrown around.

Celestial Pegasus said:
What is up with all these Yuuki matches?
After Rimuru, now Yuuki, the 2 strongest characters are being spammed it seems.

Which of course is gonna get heated due to all the hax being thrown around.
Strongest High 3-A character that's why. Melt beat him (In a match that was meant to prove Nasu supremecy in High 3-A) but that match was invalid apparently so now we have all of these

Oh, well knock yourselves out then, just remember Rimuru and Yuuki aren't the only tensei characters, and the others aren't so disgustingly broken, so don't hate the entire verse due to 2 guys if this gets heated.

With that, i will take my leave since i find these matches with Rimuru and Yuuki vs other haxed ppl tedious due to all the hax. Getting back to other light novel verses, i am working on.

Any good characters you can think of who would be a good match for JJBA or Medaka Box characters? Not the extremely hax ones from either verse obviously

Back