• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Melzalgald Vs. Class 1-A (Plus Eraser Head & delayed All Might)

The students of class 1-A are at the USJ, when the Dark Matter Thieves's ship bombs most of the city near them, the USJ building caught in the explosion, turning it to rubble. The only students not unconscious from the bombing are Midoriya, Bakugo, Kirishima, Shouto, Ochaco, and Ida. 13 was knocked unconscious, so Aizawa is the only pro left standing. All Might is on his way, but it'll be 10 minutes until he arrives.

Melzalgald is sent down to clean up, and targets the standing remnants of class 1-A with the intent to kill, but is casual about it, as he was in-character, until he actually struggles and starts putting in effort.

CWENyC4r

EWpyPYc

Every My Hero Academia character version is pre-USJ, such as Midoriya is still flicking, and All Might having as much time and energy as he did against Noumu.

While Aizawa is also trying to fight Melzalgald, his main priority is to ensure the survival of the students, and will attempt to pull anyone from harms way with his scarf, even if it gets him killed in the process.

Midoriya gets 2 full power All For One uses without breaking the used limb, otherwise has to conserve fingers and gets to use each finger 2 times (breaks it once and double breaks it).

Though Shoto is reluctant, he will use his fire side once he or the other students are seriously threatened/in danger.

While Ida did not display this power until after the USJ event, he is permitted to use the Recipro Burst/Extend in battle.

Uraraka's zero gravity touch will make a specific marble's contribution to his mass float off of his body and separate. Such as if she touched one extra head, that head would float off of him and be unable to come back onto the main body or do anything for as long as Uraraka holds it. Uraraka can hold one section of him for minutes straight, but can only float and disable two at a time for 30 seconds.

No stats are set equal, and everyone is in character without any previous knowledge of their opponent(s).

Standard scenario of every round: Without knowing that All Might is coming in 10 minutes, Aizawa insists that the conscious students of 1-A rescue the unconscious people and run away, but they won't accept leaving him, and stay behind to fight alongside him against Melzalgald, who is initially casual, and attempts to send one head flying up to have the ship bomb the survivors, when one of the members catches the head, and discorvers Melzalgald's vital marble weakness, leaving him with one less head before the fight really starts.. Everyone, mainly Aizawa and Midoriya, are strategizing while fighting, trying to figure out Melzalgald's weakness. Melzalgald only goes on the complete offensive once only one marble of his remains. Once All Might arrives, and if nobody has died, he has the remaining stamina he used against Noumu, but if Aizawa or any of the students have died, he goes all out and uses the United States of Smash if need be.

Round 1: No changes from what's explained in the standard scenario.

Round 2: Aizawa's quirk is able to halt Melzalgald's morphing and Regenerationn.

Round 3: If All Might is unable to take down Melzalgald in either round 1 or 2, this round has Ida subtracted from the start as he runs off, with the rest as following as if it was round 1, except that 2 minutes after All Might's arrival, all the pro heroes that showed up at USJ in the story arrive thanks to Ida running from the start to get help.

Votes for Melzalgald:

Votes for Class 1-A + Eraser head & All Might:

If you think that Melzalgald wins, please specify if any of his marbles are destroyed before he wins, and if Class 1-A wins, please specify who possibly dies before victory or if All Might was enraged or even a part of defeating Melzalgald.

(This is my first Versus Thread, so let me know if i've left anything out or have made any mistakes)

What did class 1-A do to deserve this destruction.

https://s5.********.org/data/bcb7698d0cb38ecd338f93c88a15c3ae/x24.jpg

https://s5.********.org/data/bcb7698d0cb38ecd338f93c88a15c3ae/x25.jpg

https://s5.********.org/data/bcb7698d0cb38ecd338f93c88a15c3ae/x26.jpg

he can wipe out a good portion of them just by punching in their general direction.

He can also split himself up to cover more ground.

Tetsucabrah said:

he can wipe out a good portion of them just by punching in their general direction.

All those links end up with 403 Forbidden screens.

Reminder that Melzalgald is in character, and would be casual until he feels threatened, and while I don't doubt his ability to be able to essentially nake a clone of himself for combat, I'll restrict that ability for this because it'd be out of character for him to do so, since he never did it in the fight in OPM, at least to my recollection.

I'll be sure to count your vote towards Melzalgald, but before that could you elaborate on what might occur in each round, and how Aizawa and All Might factor in?

The students can't do anything to him. His stats are way too high compared to them. Too fast, too powerful. Just think of it as All For One taking on class early 1-A to put it into perspective.

Aizawa's quirk disruption in scenario 2 might inconvenience him for just a bit but Aizawa cannot take a single hit from him and cannot damage him in return.

All Might is the only one who can do anything here but he will quickly be overwhelmed as well. He would have to figure out the marbles thing by himself and destroy every single marble without taking a hit and also keeping his time limit in mind. It's very skewed against him.

Tetsucabrah said:

Just because they dont look as scary as him doesnt mean its a spite lol, we have to take the whole teams strategy into play... Melgard was to arrogant in the fact that he could just regenerate and just let himself be wide open.

Ochako- Gravity Manipulation Iida- he can move pretty fast Bakugo-Explosions and is a very good strategic thinker similar to deku Deku- Full Cowling All Might&!!! Erasure Head- now this is overkill

Erasure head can rap or distract Melgardz while Katchin incinerates him from behind, deku knowing how strategic he is would sense that there has to be a way to beat this guy, notices the pebble inside of Mel due to Bakugos excessive explosions, Melgardz overconfident still talking him junk while missing and trying to attack the teachers.. Erasure Head: Catches Mel offguard leaving enough time for Uraraka to make him float: iida comes out of the cut and uses his recipiro burst using dekus knowledge and kicks right through Mel body lida grabbing ahold of the pearl inside of Mel... This is for dramatic effect even though he has 2 pearls though the fight would be over just by crushing the pearl...

All Might appears " I Am Here" ( really he could have just punched Mel body 1 time and his whole body would be gone or mostly gone for them to retrieve the pearl.. ANYWAYS "Melgard offbalance due to being controlled by Ochako 0 gravity.. All Might on the scene Detriot Smash boom! His whole body gone again in a fit of rage he turns into his sandstorm form.. Deku instructs iida to run through and retrieve the other pearl life or death situation "iida grabs it" throws it to deku

Youve been served Melgardz" Mel: NOOO Give that back " One For All Finisher sign appears throws the pearl to All Might: Smashes with a Detriot Smash" Also destroying Melgardz body in the process and leaves huge crater in surrounding area

Team 1A wins lol

MrKingdrago101 said:
So i just joined this wiki did a few vs battle threads, next thing i know is i can no longer talk in the thread? Was given no actual reason besides a warning to me to take something to the admin thread if i want to change how battles are done.. This being totally irrelevant to the point i made considering it was about certain people in 1 thread? Not really sure if they banned me in particular because they were expecting a reply i guess?
Anyways i did some snooping and it comes to my attention that an admin, had something to do with it apparently you get blocked and messages get deleted for just clarifying on what i said to other people in a thread?

Nobody can see my actual messages though anymore he said he used an app called wham? To do this idk if thats legal.. But just know i cannot talk in any media of the thread.. So how am i supposed to put a refute in if im even supposed to be muted.. All i know is ive never seen an admin just block somebody that they havent even talked to a day in there life?

So if you could do something about this would be most appreciated
I can see your posts now.

I saw that the thread counted you as the last post a couple hours ago but couldn't see your message then.

Ahhh yeah didnt mean to post tbat haha.. But that was a true statement of what happened i guess, but yeah the upper message is what i meant to post

Bakugo's explosions are nothing compared to someone like Genos's, even at the very beginning of the series.

Melzargard is waaaaaaaaay above BoS Genos. And BoS Genos is way above even current Bakugo, let alone USJ arc Bakugo.

Tetsucabrah said:
Bakugo's explosions are nothing compared to someone like Genos's, even at the very beginning of the series.

Melzargard is waaaaaaaaay above BoS Genos. And BoS Genos is way above even current Bakugo, let alone USJ arc Bakugo.
I mean do you have proof of this statement that his explosions would not effect him at all? I find it hard to believe considering how wide and deadly they can be especially on an organic host, like i said that is a logical assesment of how the fight would go, also an fyi All Might can just destroy him with a punch his attack potency is way above puri puri prisoner, and any version of genos... Bakugo can break through machines with his bare hands and has proven to be very strategic in battles against foes

MrKingdrago101 said:
I mean do you have proof of this statement that his explosions would not effect him at all? I find it hard to believe considering how wide and deadly they can be especially on an organic host, like i said that is a logical assesment of how the fight would go
You're going to need proof that they can hurt him. Bakugo has never created a blast on par with this.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Qawsedf234/Genos_the_Mountain-Boogaloo

Melzargard fought 3 S class heroes that far surpass that version of Genos, and 1 that's on par with him at the least.

Do you really think USJ class 1-A can do anything to him?

You're going to need proof that they can hurt him. Bakugo has never created a blast on par with this.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Qawsedf234/Genos_the_Mountain-Boogaloo

Melzargard fought 3 S class heroes that far surpass that version of Genos, and 1 that's on par with him at the least.

Do you really think USJ class 1-A can do anything to him?

https://images.app.goo.gl/qyHjPZLpdmXYzCRDA

Lol this the best i can find without intentionally spoiling myself, but i dont think it matters how big the blast is rather how strong it is.. Weve never seen Genos actually fight Melgardz and there is no indication of puri puri prisoner actually being above genos at that point.

Are you telling me with the explanation I gave that all of them together plus the teachers would lose? Forget what the wiki says and listen to the factors

MrKingdrago101 said:
https://images.app.goo.gl/qyHjPZLpdmXYzCRDA

Lol this the best i can find without intentionally spoiling myself, but i dont think it matters how big the blast is rather how strong it is.. Weve never seen Genos actually fight Melgardz and there is no indication of puri puri prisoner actually being above genos at that point.
Puri Puri Prisoner could hurt Deep Sea King with his punches. A much stronger version of Genos also could hurt Deep Sea King with his punches.

And do you think Puri Puri Prisoner couldn't break machines with his barehands?

MrKingdrago101 said:
Are you telling me with the explanation I gave that all of them together plus the teachers would lose? Forget what the wiki says and listen to the factors
I'm going off of what I know. I'm caught up on both series.

It sounds like you aren't caught up on both.

Also I'm not even arguing that All Might couldn't break Melz's skin.

I'm saying the students and eraserhead can't. It's like putting them up vs Gigantomachia, they can't do jack shit to something that hits way harder and is far faster than all of them.

Puri Puri Prisoner could hurt Deep Sea King with his punches. A much stronger version of Genos also could hurt Deep Sea King with his punches.

And do you think Puri Puri Prisoner couldn't break machines with his barehands?

I never said, puri puri prisoner couldnt destroy machine and saying i feel like Puri puri prisoner went out way faster than genos did.. Im pretty sure bakugo could also punch deep sea king lol considering his strength levels hes not an average level human like mumen rider.. Were talking about Melgardz not Deep sea King I'm not saying Bakugo would just solo Melgardz but if atleast 3 or 4 of them work together they can easily take him down.. It does not even take all the members you listed.. Also have you seen All Might be Deku and Bakugo and then Deku vs Bakugo?

Mumen rider is above average humans. He hurt a monster that shrugged off bullets in the audio book and has taken a serious beating from multiple S class level characters.

And Mumen Rider didn't even hurt Deep Sea King, so I don't understand your point in bringing him up.

MrKingdrago101 said:
I never said, puri puri prisoner couldnt destroy machine and saying i feel like Puri puri prisoner went out way faster than genos did.. Im pretty sure bakugo could also punch deep sea king lol considering his strength levels hes not an average level human like mumen rider.. Were talking about Melgardz not Deep sea King I'm not saying Bakugo would just solo Melgardz but if atleast 3 or 4 of them work together they can easily take him down.. It does not even take all the members you listed.. Also have you seen All Might be Deku and Bakugo and then Deku vs Bakugo?
Melzargard is way stronger than Deep Sea King. That's a fact.

Yes I've seen that fight. I told you I'm caught up on both series.

Tetsucabrah said:
Mumen rider is above average humans. He hurt a monster that shrugged off bullets in the audio book and has taken a serious beating from multiple S class level characters.

And Mumen Rider didn't even hurt Deep Sea King, so I don't understand your point in bringing him up.
I said Mumen rider is still average human level hes literally just a man in a suit, that gets beat up for gag reasons how is he above human just because he survives serious blows from power individuals? He just so happens to survive and thats the end of it if he fought Deku or Bakugo seriously in a fight they would walk all over him

I'm not saying Mumen Rider would beat Deku or Bakugo. He wouldn't. I'm just saying he's above an average human.

There's even an extra chapter that states that even the C class(aka the weakest heroes) are several times stronger than the average man.

But Mumen Rider is irelevant here so I don't know why you brought him up.

Tetsucabrah said:
Also I'm not even arguing that All Might couldn't break Melz's skin.

I'm saying the students and eraserhead can't. It's like putting them up vs Gigantomachia, they can't do jack shit to something that hits way harder and is far faster than all of them.
Ochako is the only person who would not be able to physically damage Melgardz, Hardening can, Iida if he rushes him with recipiro burst, Aizawa maybe dont know his full power but he can rap him in his bandages.. Bakugo he has the capabilities to do damage to Melgardz its not a spite if you compare genos and claim hes below puri puri prisoner so automatically disqualifies another character from another series to do damage.

Deku can definetely contest with Melgardz 5 percent might not be enough to completely put melgardz down but he would put in some work if deku is able to contest with bakugo and stain at 5 % and All Might can just destroy his whole body with 1 punch

MrKingdrago101 said:
Bakugo he has the capabilities to do damage to Melgardz its not a spite if you compare genos and claim hes below puri puri prisoner so automatically disqualifies another character from another series to do damage.
I don't think PPP is above Genos, but he's comparable to a weaker version of Genos.

And yes that's how basic powerscaling works. If one character topples over a sky scraper, and another comparable character is able to hurt that character then that means they're both capable of toppling over sky scraper.

Tetsucabrah said:
I'm not saying Mumen Rider would beat Deku or Bakugo. He wouldn't. I'm just saying he's above an average human.

There's even an extra chapter that states that even the C class(aka the weakest heroes) are several times stronger than the average man.

But Mumen Rider is irelevant here so I don't know why you brought him up.
Oh really hes above average human yet has no showcases of being above average human he is literally a regular guy that runs around in a suit? Did you not see MHA Deku and Bakugo vs All Might? Or Deku vs Bakugo? Bakugo doesnt just have 1 attack though he has a move called Howitzer Impact

MrKingdrago101 said:
Oh really hes above average human yet has no showcases of being above average human he is literally a regular guy that runs around in a suit? Did you not see MHA Deku and Bakugo vs All Might? Or Deku vs Bakugo? Bakugo doesnt just have 1 attack though he has a move called Howitzer Impact
https://prnt.sc/osh97

https://prnt.sc/osh9gv

but again Mumen Rider is irelevant why do you keep bringing him up.

Ok off mumen rider im telling you Class A has as a whole has a mid difficulty range it would only take about 3 or 4 of the students to best Melgardz just like with Bang and Atomic Samurai but All Might or Deku alone could change the tide and Bakugo.

And I'm not just talking out of my you know what

Random question but who do you think would be a good match for All Might in the OPM universe?

Same for Bakugo and Deku.

No matter how you spin it, there's no way a bunch of Tier 8s without dura ignoring hax can even hurt a 7-B. At best Uraraka can try and BFR him to space.

TacticalNuke002 said:
No matter how you spin it, there's no way a bunch of Tier 8s without dura ignoring hax can even hurt a 7-B. At best Uraraka can try and BFR him to space.
Ok just because the wiki says somebody is so and so does not means its truly accurate.. There is more factors in the battle than just how strong you believe somebody to be, why would they need durability ignoring haxes?

Class A wins this battle with only mid level difficulty and it would only take 3 or 4 individuals lets see... Todoroki,Deku, All Might, Bakugo can really switch out bakugo for the armor dude either which way

I can't even with that statement. If you disagree with the ratings, you should make a CRT. Valid matches need to follow profiles as is.

TacticalNuke002 said:
I can't even with that statement. If you disagree with the ratings, you should make a CRT. Valid matches need to follow profiles as is.
Ok but still like i said it doesnt matter what the wiki says about the strength of the character if you take that at face value then whats the point of debating? They have many oppruntunies to beat melz

MrKingdrago101 said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
Ok but still like i said it doesnt matter what the wiki says about the strength of the character if you take that at face value then whats the point of debating? They have many oppruntunies to beat melz
Because we have profiles for a reason. We'd be arguing forever about statistics without never getting anywhere going about it the way you are explaining.

Either you make a CRT and give compelling, convincing reasoning why the stats we gave them are wrong or you accept the stats in question and argue using those. Belief is not an argument for why this person and that person can hurt that other person.

But yes, Melzagald completely butchers every single person in here. Not even All Might can do much, so they get butchered in all of these.

@Papa you've made no mistakes, but keep in mind this is not something we can add to profiles. This kind of match can't be added, but ti certainly can be made and debated for the sake of fun. You can't, however, make things like the second round because that'd be giving Aizawa powers that he doesn't have, plus skewing things in favor of Class 1-A by sealing off his abilities, which you can't do (the exception is when the abilities are of a higher tier than his normal one).

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Melzagald completely butchers every single person in here. Not even All Might can do much, so they get butchered in all of these.

@Papa you've made no mistakes, but keep in mind this is not something we can add to profiles. This kind of match can't be added, but ti certainly can be made and debated for the sake of fun. You can't, however, make things like the second round because that'd be giving Aizawa powers that he doesn't have, plus skewing things in favor of Class 1-A by sealing off his abilities, which you can't do (the exception is when the abilities are of a higher tier than his normal one).
Sure thing, and I figured it wouldn't be added since it's a weird team battle with delayed factors, so it was all for fun, and frankly I see this as a win after having so many people talk about it.

Back