• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas may need an update on his page due to the recent chapter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, since the first version seems disputable, would either of you be willing to redo the calculation once you have decided upon an appropriate method?

Also, since it was an energy blast from Gloxinia, would a simple nuclear explosion energy calculator, based on size for this feat, be out of the question?

Oh, this one isn't for Gloxinia's energy blast. It was for Dolor using his earth manipulation to smash the earth with giant rocks, which created an explosion like effect and sent shockwaves a couple miles away.

I can do Gloxinia's feat I suppose.

Yes. I was thinking of calculations for both of them.

Your help is appreciated in any case.

Since I was asked, I don't see anything really wrong with the calc towards the beginning of the thread. It's just scaling from a stated distance and then using a low-end interpretation of the earthquake. Although, given I don't know much about the series, whether or not this is an outlier is up for debate.

They are two different feats.

And it appears that we don't use seismic waves the way that OBD does.

Thank you for the calculation. So should we upgrade Meliodas' durability to Large Mountain level based on this?

Okay. So, does anybody else want to handle it?

I suggest that all ten commandments be listed as "At least High 7-A, possibly higher" since most of their feats have comfortable Large Mountain~Small Island capabilities and Dolor's last attack resulted in a Island level AP.

Dolor should be 6-C, of course, but the rest should be listed as either "At least High 7-A" or "Likely High 7-A" depending on the commandment (the one that was with Galan should likely only be listed at 7-A due to lack of any decent AP feats and that she simply showed abilities that ignore durability).

All of their durabilities should sit at around Large Mountain due to Meliodas easily beating them down with 1 or 2 attacks (until we have enough resources to suggest that Meliodas's strikes are higher in the Island category).

Well, "At least High 7-A" scaling from Gloxinia's attack seems reasonable, but I do not think that we have an updated calculation for Dolor yet.

I am currently scaling Dolor to Gloxinia, the status on the NF calc is that it is not accepted here because we don't use seismic waves the same way OBD does.

Okay. It wouldn't hurt to calculate Dolor's attack, or creating that labyrinth though.

Well, I believe our discussion of Dolor's feat resulted in it being calculated at something like city. I could formalize the blog but its a bit feat anyways.

As for the labyrinth, I've run some rough calculations on it before and it is something like city to erect it with my scalings as well.

Okay. We will have to scale from Gloxinia then.

While on the topic of upgrades dont know if this has been disscussed before but monspiet has a cal on naruto forums that places him at small island is the calc legit or not?

We have enough resources from both Glox and Galan to suspect that all of the ten commandments are at least Large Mountain/Small Island at this point anyways. It would be best to list all at High 7-A until Dolor's calc is looked over.

Meliodas is already proven to be 6-C due to one-shotting Glox and shredding Dolor with little effort. Their attacks also could barely damage his body. He defeated them with very superficial injuries.

Escanor should also be likely 6-C since his one attack left Glox incapacitated and Dolor gravely injured.

I do understand Alaka's point about the commandments being injured by Escanor, but Glox was practically at death's door and suddenly became good-as-new due to Regenerationn and did the same for Dolor and they both still lost with relative ease.

@Celestial That calculation is fairly reliable from what I can remember.

Well if that cal is legit and along with the various others ones which are legit, it seems the 10 commanments are all at least large mountain/small island level then. So for those we have unknown we should propbably have something like "Unknown, likely High 7-A"

the ones who are unknown should not even have a page :D but that's just my opinion... it is like Jack having a page when he is purely featless lol.

CinCameron20 said:
the ones who are unknown should not even have a page :D but that's just my opinion... it is like Jack having a page when he is purely featless lol.
I am personally against pages with Unknown ratings, but fans create them anyway despite being told not to do so.

We shouldn't scale the Ten Commandments until their arc pops up.

Celestial, the small island high was removed. It is just mountain level at best now.

CinCameron, they did not become "good as new". Just having your arms regrown after being cratered and burnt won't necessarily revive your stamina. There is also the fact that Meliodas didn't attack them until Escanor did....if he really could take them both, why wait?

We already have Escanor at likely 6-C in his best known form but for the Rhitta night time shift we can only assume off of Glox/Dolor/Galan's level.

Ah so i guess thats all we needed from this thread then? We already upped glox and dolor based on alakabamm calc and we are waiting for the others to do something before upping them. @Alakabamm are you still gonna calculate dolor maiking the maze?

So, is the recent Dolor feat going to be re-calculated in a blog post, or is it considered too low to matter?

Okay. Then I think that it would be okay to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back