• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Megs get mindhaxed by humans? If not, let's just say that Madara's mindhax won't do jack here. Same goes for him being able to affect robots.

He does not gets mindhaxed by Humans, only by other Cybertronians, but i don't know if we can disconsider the fact that he can be mindhaxed just because he is a robot

Drite77 said:
He does not gets mindhaxed by Humans, only by other Cybertronians, but i don't know if we can disconsider the fact that he can be mindhaxed just because he is a robot
The D-Void mindhaxed almost every Decepticon in existence.

Thanks. Megatron could likely resist this. At the most it might harm him a little. The five-second wait time allows Megatron to transform and fly or teleport.

You guys may want to read this.

I'm trying to say you can't vote FRA for Madara. Megatron either resists the hax or has enough time to teleport. You want to vote for Madara, fine. But you need new reasoning.

Susanoo, Wood Manipulation, Chains that can bind Megatron (Statue's Chains), Tengai Shinsei, Asura Path, Chibaku Tensei.

There are a lot of ways for him.

Zaratthustra said:
Susanoo, Wood Manipulation, Chains that can bind Megatron (Statue's Chains), Tengai Shinsei, Asura Path, Chibaku Tensei.

There are a lot of ways for him.
What stops Megatron from teleporting any of those times?

Statue Chains have power restrictions and I won't use TK as a mean to hold him but Limbo Clone. Even if he is immobilized for one second by Limbo Clone, the Chains will do the rest.

Madara can one shot him with a punch, there is no fight here. This is a stomp

M3X said:
Madara can one shot him with a punch, there is no fight here. This is a stomp
You are correct. This is pointless. It's impossible to find an actual 6-A character for Megatron to challenge.

Back