• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed is equalized.

Stealth Bomber Megatron and Revived Madara are used.

Fight takes place in the Sahara.

Megatro:
Tf-ongoing-15-cropped
1 (KLOL506)

Madara Uchiha:
089f8ce085a83bf7eff1a9f521d7b687
7 (EmperorDoom25, Rocker1189, M3X, ABoogieYesSir, ZephyrosOmega, Zaratthustra, Drite77)

Inconclusive:

Well, he definitely resists Telepathy (Soundwave couldn't read his mind). I doubt Gravity Manipulation would affect him, since he's fought in zero-g environments. How powerful is Madara's Telekinesis?

His telekinesis and gravity manipulation comes from the Deva Path

Deva Path: grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people. These gravity manipulating techniques, however, cannot be performed in rapid succession; the amount of time required to recharge after use varies depending on the scale of the technique used, five seconds being the basic minimum.

• Banshō Ten'i (õ©çÞ▒íÕñ®Õ╝ò, Heavenly Attraction of All Creation): is a technique that manipulates attractiveforce to pull matter towards the user at will. It has the same five second limit as the Shinra Tensei. It is possible to attract multiple targets at once, causing them to collide with each other.
  • Shinra Tensei (þÑ×þ¥àÕñ®Õ¥ü, Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God): is the Deva Path's ability to manipulate repulsive force at the user's will to push matter or techniques away.
  • Chibaku Tensei (Õ£░þêåÕñ®µÿƒ, Heavenly Body Bursting from the Earth): is a technique which is channeled through the Deva Path. Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki notoriously used it to create the moon and trap the Ten-Tails' body inside of it. is also capable of using Chibaku Tensei. He demonstrates this, after obtaining both of his Rinnegan, by creating multiple Chibaku Tensei orbs and launching them in various directions. These orbs pull the landscape up, creating multiple planetoids which are then dropped on his targets.

EmperorDoom25 said:
His telekinesis and gravity manipulation comes from the Deva Path

Deva Path: grants the user the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people. These gravity manipulating techniques, however, cannot be performed in rapid succession; the amount of time required to recharge after use varies depending on the scale of the technique used, five seconds being the basic minimum.
Thanks. Megatron could likely resist this. At the most it might harm him a little. The five-second wait time allows Megatron to transform and fly or teleport.

How powerful is Madara's Telekinesis?

Class T at least,scaling from Nagato's Chibaku Tensei which is a lot bigger than mountains,in addition Madara is superior to Nagato.

Megatron aint going anywhere with his class 50 lifting strength.

Yeah, ask User:Drite77 about the lifting strength. As far as I'm concerned, every version of Optimus/Megatron is equal in lifting strength, as they are the same size. Going by that, he's class M or higher. Also, does Madara ever open with this?

Madara used TK only once against Sasuke,he freezed him in mid-air.He doesn't open with it,against such big opponent he will most likely open with Susanoo and Wood Release.Perfect Susanoo is high 6-A in durability.

Dzhindzholia said:
Madara used TK only once against Sasuke,he freezed him in mid-air.He doesn't open with it,against such big opponent he will most likely open with Susanoo and Wood Release.Perfect Susanoo is high 6-A in durability.
Ok. I don't feel like I should debate on my own thread, so I'll let you guys.

Im gonna vote for Madara via better versatility and mostly because of range. Mindhax can still be an option and his TK can pretty much seriously harm Megatron

Just by now i was thinking that Megatron and co. are actually in the bottom of High 6-A, since they were unscratched by a 1.95 petatons explosion, and this version of Megatron was unscratched by OP's rifle, but i don't know if that would bump them, considering how small 6-A is

Dzhindzholia said:
No he didn't. At all. What he used to stop Sasuke in Mid-Air is Limbo, his Rinnegan's ability.

^How do you know that?The manga doesn't state that if I don't forget.

Plus how is Limbo capable of stunning someone in mid air?

Dzhindzholia said:
^How do you know that?The manga doesn't state that if I don't forget.

Plus how is Limbo capable of stunning someone in mid air?
It's a Limbo clone. It can literally just grab Sasuke in Mid-Air. And he just not even a Chapter ago utilized it. Alongside the fact that Telekinesis is not at all a Rinnegan ability.

It's a Limbo clone. It can literally just grab Sasuke in Mid-Air.

That is impossible,Sasuke couldn't even move his fingers and was freezed in space,like he was paralyzed.It is physically impossible to grab someone like that.

Alongside the fact that Telekinesis is not at all a Rinnegan ability.

Banshoo Tenin is TK like technique.

Nope, it was wiith telekinesis, Madara's limbo cant fly at that point and the entirety of Sasuke's body could not move which limbo wuld not be able to do, right before that Madara used his rinengan to move his susanoo blade remotely as well meaning that Madara does in fact have telekinesis with his rinnengan, not to mention the fact that every time Madara used limbo, there is literally a word that says limbo in the panel. So yes everything points to madara have telekinesis, which fits with the fact that Pain is able to levitate with the rinnengan.

Madara telekinetically moving his blades:http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-660-page-12.html

sasuke entire body cant move:http://*****************/read-online/Naruto-chapter-661-page-17.html

Rocker1189 said:
Nope, it was wiith telekinesis, Madara's limbo cant fly at that point and the entirety of Sasuke's body could not move which limbo wuld not be able to do, right before that Madara used his rinengan to move his susanoo blade remotely as well meaning that Madara does in fact have telekinesis with his rinnengan, not to mention the fact that every time Madara used limbo, there is literally a word that says limbo in the panel. So yes everything points to madara have telekinesis, which fits with the fact that Pain is able to levitate with the rinnengan.
It's Limbo. Madara was capable of using Limbo from kilometers away against Naruto and the Bijuu. Alongside, that's a very poor reasoning, because It doesn't always say Limbo in the panel Secondly, Madara and Sasuke are literally at ground level, the Limbo doesn't need to fly. Pain is only able to Levitate during a max charge Almighty Push. So no nothing points to Madara having telekinesis via Rinnegan. At best it's remote control for his Susano'o Blades.

Dzhindzholia said:
It's a Limbo clone. It can literally just grab Sasuke in Mid-Air.

That is impossible,Sasuke couldn't even move his fingers and was freezed in space,like he was paralyzed.It is physically impossible to grab someone like that.

Alongside the fact that Telekinesis is not at all a Rinnegan ability.

Banshoo Tenin is TK like technique.
Shinra Tensei and Banshoo Tenin is gravity manip.

>Sasuke couldn't even move his fingers

He's literally flailing in the air as if he's been grabbed mid air....by a Limbo Clone.

Yeah except he was not flailing around as I provided evidence to show, Sasuke could not move any part of his body, which can not be dont by Limbo. His remote control of his susanoo blades was done with his eye the same way he stopped Sasuke in the air.

Hst master said:
It's Limbo. Madara was capable of using Limbo from kilometers away against Naruto and the Bijuu. Alongside, that's a very poor reasoning, because It doesn't always say Limbo in the panel Secondly, Madara and Sasuke are literally at ground level, the Limbo doesn't need to fly. Pain is only able to Levitate during a max charge Almighty Push. So no nothing points to Madara having telekinesis via Rinnegan. At best it's remote control for his Susano'o Blades.
Its not Limbo, we know that because Sasuke could not move at all, not even his fingers could move look at the evidence I present please. Its literally impossible for 1 limbo to be holding him the way it was. It would have to be holding his entire body. I know you ar ealways against Naruto upgrades but at the very least try to look at this critically.

Rocker1189 said:
Yeah except he was not flailing around as I provided evidence to show, Sasuke could not move any part of his body, which can not be dont by Limbo. His remote control of his susanoo blades was done with his eye the same way he stopped Sasuke in the air.
You can literally see the signs he's flailing. Not only that Madara does nearly everything with his eye, including Limbo. It's far more less assumptioness that he used Limbo than some random Telekinesis he never touches again. And please don't start with the biased stuff. It's very draining to simply be called biased because you don't agree with everything that's proposed. And no the anime doesn't support this.

>You say it supports it yet the Suano'o blade shows zero of the same effects as the Limbo he used on Sasuke which is your main argument. Like at all.

In alot of continuities, Cybertronians are shown to be affected by Mind hax, and he is a robot is not really a good excuse, since Cybertronians look alot like humans in the anatomy part, except for the part that they live long lives and can survive alot of things. With this being saided, i don't know if IDW has shown this type of hax working on Cybertronians though.

About the lifting strength, yes, OP and Megatron are equal in almost every media, but they are not the same in every media, and with the OG Cartoon alone having three alternate universes, based on different episodes or language, it is kinda hard to consider the LS the same for all of them

Robots aren't living beings, they don't have minds. Unless someone has feats of mindhaxing robots or other non-sentient matter then their mindhax won't work on one.

Well, Cybertronians do have a brain-like organ, and i think that if it is stated that they can be mindhaxed in their universes, even when they are robots, i think that they can be mindhaxed by other characters

IDK in IDW, but they are shown to be mindhaxed in More than meets the eye, so mindhax should work here.

Though the mind hax was maded with contact by needles, not sure if this change something

Hst master said:
Doesn't the all-spark give them minds? Or is that movie only? I don't follow Transformers.
It is not movie only, it possibly englobe alot of Universes, but i don't know any at the top of my head right now

Back