• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megami Tensei General Discussion Thread

Primal Satan >>> Matter lucifer confirmed pretty much. So lucifer didnt transcend that high enough after obtaining a single heads knowledge. Nahobino now scales to primal satan tho, so he is around end game 4A main character level.
Really? Do you have the scan?

The 3 dollar EXP mitama DLC has really been cutting down a lot of need for grinding or leveling. Became level 54 in a level 40 area cuz they dropped a lot of gospels and EXP. Could probably become max level off this but nah.

448495310_7652209371559107_1797354991255132196_n.jpg

Would Vengeance give a higher ranking to Mastema?

I realize there's no profile for Tiamat, which probably would be necessary now. Is it to be assumed that her and Tehom are Kether tier?

Last edited:
Would Vengeance increase Mastema's position?

I realize there's no profile for Tiamat, which probably would be necessary now. Is it to be assumed that her and Tehom are Kether tier?
Me and Ultima went over this in dms, and came to an agreement that Tehom or Tiamat are supposed to be embodying the state of Kether prior to creation. The one that Chaos Museum and multiple other statements are talking about when referring to it as "Nothingness" or "Chaos". Its also the same state that Last Bible conceptualizes as oneness with the light

Ah, nice. Would you like to join the server? Can give tips and such to help out (idk if it’s your first MegaTen game).
Ah, that would be great! I don't use Discord that much, but still I really appreciate it. Have heard that SMT games are pretty darn hard.

Monday is the day, confirmed at the shops that they would be receiving the game that day. Tuesday tops.

Ah, that would be great! I don't use Discord that much, but still I really appreciate it. Have heard that SMT games are pretty darn hard.
They're only hard if you ignore your buffs/debuffs and go after the scummy side-bosses. Other than that, once you get a strategy down, fights are pieces of cakes. The early game can be a bit rough at times though.

Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_5.png

A few random statements I found interesting while playing.

They're only hard if you ignore your buffs/debuffs and go after the scummy side-bosses. Other than that, once you get a strategy down, fights are pieces of cakes. The early game can be a bit rough at times though.
Hoho, I am so ready to go full AVGN at the superbosses.

Should be fine then. While I wouldn't say I am good or anything, I do take strategy and customization seriously in RPGs.

Back