• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megami Tensei General Discussion Thread

TMAEey5.png

From DeepL:

伊邪那美大神
あり得ない・・・ “個” の意思が、人の総意を超えるというのか!?

Great Goddess Izanami
Impossible... The will of an "individual",The will of an individual exceeds the will of the entire human race?

Think this statement is consistent with the P4 Anime as well.
Why not rejoin the server? This is a pretty good statement.

I hope Persona 6 takes place in Ohio, and they have to enter the internet to fight against shadows. And in order to manifest personas, they use a mirror and shatter it, and instead of being based on mythology it's based on internet memes and the protags persona is skbidi toilet.

I hope Persona 6 takes place in Ohio, and they have to enter the internet to fight against shadows. And in order to manifest personas, they use a mirror and shatter it, and instead of being based on mythology it's based on internet memes and the protags persona is skbidi toilet.
I hope you get sent to the shadow realm

I hope persona 6 doesnt have any strange ahh teachers 😭 🙏

it's been eons since I've played the earlier MegaTen games, but from my knowledge

Namashi > Joker > Tatsuya = Maya > Flynn = Makoto > Nahobino > Aleph > Yu > Demi -fiend > Kazuma > Naoya

I personally fo not think this list is correct by all accounts. Especially considering it's never really discussed how powerful Nyx is compared to the Great will, or how Kagutsuchi, Izanami or Hi-no-kagutsuchi scale. Considering the MegaTen scailing chain page doesn't talk about them.

I personally fo not think this list is correct by all accounts. Especially considering it's never really discussed how powerful Nyx is compared to the Great will, or how Kagutsuchi, Izanami or Hi-no-kagutsuchi scale. Considering the MegaTen scailing chain page doesn't talk about them.
The site rates Nyx as an Archetype (albeit one who exists and rules in one of the deepest layers of the Collective Unconscious) so below Philemon or Nyarlathotep's true selves who are at the furthest ends.

The Great Will has Kagatasuchi as a mere avatar as are practically all gods.

Izanami exists in the Kadath Mandala as a foe so is also in the Archetype range

Never played the mainline games, and only played Persona. But if it were up to me, I’d rank them like:

Boy With Earring < All Except Tatsuya/Maya < Tatsuya / Maya

Tbh, I have no ******* idea how to rank the protags P3-5

His best combat feat is like playing around with the 5 messiahs which includes a post YHVH nanashi iirc
Yeah, he is PROBABLY the strongest thing besides The Great Reason itself imo. Maybe second to Anarchy/Massacre Ending Nanashi. Glad to see people in agreeance somewhat to Nanashi being the actual top dog and not soy boy joker

I know that's not what you said, it's what I think. Wasn't trying to implying that you said that.
"Glad to see people in agreeance somewhat to Nanashi being the actual top dog and not soy boy joker". Well either way Nanashi be high off the pure fact of him scaling to YHVH but nothing too unique like Makoto

"Glad to see people in agreeance somewhat to Nanashi being the actual top dog and not soy boy joker". Well either way Nanashi be high off the pure fact of him scaling to YHVH but nothing too unique like Makoto
I was more so talking about the others since people were sharing potential scaling chains, apologies if it came off that way.

Back