• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it's not always pulled out then?

In that case then I vote for Kratos. He has a far wider variety of win conditions and his retrocognition and precognition to all conflict would allow him to realize to use his most damaging and wide area powers first.

How is Data manipulation even working here?

Kratos is a supernatural magical entity more or less. Not a computer program or an excel sheet.
Data can work against more things than just Computer programs

"While seemingly limited to hacking and misinformation, various characters can make use of it on other planes as they themselves are made of data and can thus manipulate their own forms or those of others in the virtual or physical plane. "

Megaman.Exe can affect the real world too

How is Data manipulation even working here?

Kratos is a supernatural magical entity more or less. Not a computer program or an excel sheet.
Human emotions and souls got turned and used for data in BN5 as a small example. So I don't think it's much of a stretch if you ask me. Literally in BN, data can be used on a variety of things not related to just computers.

Keep in mind BN was almost turned into a horror game for reference.

Exe always starts with Data manipulation

Over has multiple powers, so him choosing to use Data manipulation from the get go is just a possibility, if Over always use it, then this is obviously a stomp because Kratos would not be able to even attack
He'll use it most definitely either via info analysis from what I said or from the Mother Elf, or by proxy for being a JRPG character.

I assume that the Megaman dude has Type 2 information manipulation or something.
Can probably use the Mother Elf's powers which grants him Information Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement (Such as Paralysis, Transmutation, Health Reduction and Erasure of foes), Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Biological Manipulation on a planetary scale (The Mother Elf can cure the Maverick Virus and manipulate the DNA, souls, and bodily structures of robots at will)

Mother Elf has Low Multiversal range too as the Sigma virus it wiped out was both in the real world and cyberspace. Since by X5 the virus affected cyberspace and even in X4 via with Cyber Peacock. Cyberspace, just exactly like in BN, is another dimension stated in both the X series and Zero series with the appearance of Omega.

Nothing here but explaining some stuff about the Mother Elf. Just a messenger

The data of the chips gave him the exact combat prowess of the character, he is as good fighting or using his powers as the owner of the original power

If not, what is the point? Him having Exe data hax and not knowing how to use it?
People forgot the fact the game's story has you gathering the Battle MEMORIES from all the Mega Man characters which is how these Over-1s fight and operate.

Does anyone else know Mega Man?

Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (Maintained his composure while helping MegaMan battle Nebula Grey, the embodiment of humanity's darkness and sin, through the SoulNet, which directly links all of the souls of humanity. Managed to avoid having his soul absorbed by Alpha), Radiation Manipulation (Survived tens of thousands of times the lethal amount of radiation)

Mid-Godly: His program, essentially his soul, has been destroyed a couple times and still came back sometime later. Though, he can only regen his consciousness and needs to possess a new body to fight)

Hmmmmmm

Over having a soul should depend of what powers he is using at the moment
An Over-1 usually has all their powers at that moment. It's why they have their ultimate form.

Also the fact most people (including Mega Man fans) discovering what powers an Over-1 has on his profile is just so funny to me lol

Also lol range advantage

Last edited:
I am not gonna count a Megaman who is using powers from Sonic Verse

Without that Super Form, he can´t defeat EXE, Star Force ignores his powers and Over the same as EXE
Btw Over-1 is 2-C right? Going by the Key details, he says he's "primarily" that key because of EXE's powers.

So the argument for whether or not Over-1 uses those powers are now over because he has EXE powers. Which means he's more likely to use his Data hax more. Especially considering EXE is one of the first characters you get in the story of Rockman XOver.

I am extremely ignorant of Over because the game is unplayable and the info for him is almost impossible to find

Because by logic, then you are using Over 2-C and you are stomping Sigma who would be 4-B, but in gameplay Sigma can tank EXE power, so I should believe that Over can power up the rest of his kit to 2-C levels thanks to EXE and the villains are OP, but again, 0 info because the game is in japanese

I am extremely ignorant of Over because the game is unplayable and the info for him is almost impossible to find

Because by logic, then you are using Over 2-C and you are stomping Sigma who would be 4-B, but in gameplay Sigma can tank EXE power, so I should believe that Over can power up the rest of his kit to 2-C levels thanks to EXE and the villains are OP, but again, 0 info because the game is in japanese
Tbf Sigma does have 2-C range for his abilities and that's not weird at all. Ignoring all that, EXE is what he's mostly here for AP and durability wise because BN and he's the first character you acquire in that range of power (no pun intended).

Nice reach tho

Over FRA

Also is there a blog for Kratos's skill feats? I can't find crap. Also Over's skill is not to be messed with tbh- it's actually kind of stupid.

That sounds... really unimpressive for some reason

Over might as well have fought...

34 "Pantheons" from all the main games alone

I don't need to explain that dropping names is hardly a way to describe/measure skill, as much as killing a god doesn't mean inherently anything for AP without further context.
I just wanted to say a few feats of kratos. Killing 2 pantheons of 2-C gods with different powers is pretty impressive and being a spartan is also pretty impressive with kratos having 1500 years experience as well I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back