• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His Blades of Exile burn brighter and stronger than the Blades of Chaos, which itself consists of the Fires of Tartarus and Chaos (The original Primordial Goddess who birthed all Primordials and fires in the Greek World) and is even stronger than the flames of Surtr, which gave heat to the 9 Realms for the formation of their Sun and Stars and galaxies and the like. The same Surtr who possesses raw chaos from the beginning of Norse Existence in Ginnungagap.
so you think that fire can null az ice ? well me too,I think ?

If it's just the projectiles at that temperature then I don't know what they'd even do to Kratos without the Blades. He can withstand cold that can kill people who can exist in the void of space and this doesn't even lower his own body temperature to that level. He'd likely just warm himself up with his Blades if it.

Not that this matters if he can just wave his hand and delete Kratos.

Anyway,matter hax on quantum scale,information hax,EE hax based on matter and Data manip is over main wincon here,there more but I don't know can it affect kratos or not,and all over wincon is range hax and just need to thought to active hax,or active mother elf to affect the entire area,from what I see all kratos hax require touch and over just need to thought to active hax so yeah vote over
still I don't know how kratos doesn't stomp kirby,like over really stomp kirby very badly 💀

If it's just the projectiles at that temperature then I don't know what they'd even do to Kratos without the Blades. He can withstand cold that can kill people who can exist in the void of space and this doesn't even lower his own body temperature to that level. He'd likely just warm himself up with his Blades if it.
it is an AOE attack,also the cold in the void of space is still higher than the absolute zero ice you know,if absolute zero ice just normal ice that extremely cold,it shouldn't be consider a dura negate attack :v

it is an AOE attack,also the cold in the void of space is still higher than the absolute zero ice you know,if absolute zero ice just normal ice that extremely cold,it shouldn't be consider a dura negate attack :v
AZ is dura neg but like, a projectile at that temp isn't in itself durability negation unless it also lowers the affected character to that level specifically.

AZ is dura neg but like, a projectile at that temp isn't in itself durability negation unless it also lowers the affected character to that level specifically.
AZ is on atomic level so a projectile at that temp would negate durability by default.

AZ is on atomic level so a projectile at that temp would negate durability by default.
The Primordial Fires would burn it away.
It doesn't take much to raise temperature of an absolute zero object.

Don’t reploids have souls?
If he is using X powers, he have the DNA program, but he also has Mega man souless robot nature or EXE resistance to souls attacks via enduring Dark chips/Nebula Grey

And Over is based of X but is also made by Cossack and works differently than him, no idea if he is more like a Robot Master or a Reploid

The profile says he’s a reploid
And is also considered "A mass produce robot" instead of "reploid" or "robot Master"

Is extremely vague, plus, I can´t find any info of why the profile says is a reploid, only the quote "mass produce robot"

"
There is a world where all the worlds of Rockman crossover

Rockman and other heroes have been trapped in the space-time gap by successive villains such as Dr. Wily and Sigma!

Dr. Light and Dr. Cossack have created a new robot for this crisis.
Develop jointly.
Although the robot is a mass-produced robot, it has infinite possibilities of being able to strengthen itself by using the "Battle Memory" scattered around the world."

Ok, to sum up:

Kratos: Has like 400 ways to win and can counter some of Over win conditions but he has to hit his opponent

Over: Has less options (AZ is resisted, normal weapons are garbage, things like Acid or such are irrelevant for the AP difference) but has range and win options that end the fight instantly

I literally did not use EXE because EXE would Instawin 100% of the time

At least Over has first to see his opponent and act the best way, Kratos has that extra time, with EXE he has no time at all
What does this even mean? He takes time to analyse an opponent or that it isn't his first move?

2 for what other threads saids
For me it's like at least 3-4 or more going by other sources like the BN manga and games. In fact, Hub Hikari was supposed to get upgraded to 2-B in the future because things, but I digress.

Anyway, there's another thread of Kratos vs Over-1 before both profiles got these ridiculous updates it seems. I'm leaning towards Over-1 for now. As someone mentioned EXE/Hub would be an "instawin", Over-1 is the same thing because guess who he has his powers. Among every other power from the series. Including, but not limited to, Bass.EXE, ProtoMan.EXE, Zero, Sigma, Rock, X, Sirius, Geo Stelar, and many others not mentioned on his profile cause Rockman X-Over is a defunct shitty mobile that deserves a second chance but Capcom doesn't want to take that ******* CHANC-

...I'm calming down...

But Over-1 fra. Especially with the range advantage.

Considering OVER-1 has a busted Analytical Precognition that borders on outright Precognition
Kratos might find difficulty landing a hit on OVER-1
It's mostly just Information Analysis if anything. Coming from Black Ace via his B.A. Wave Analyzer. But I need to add all the Noise Specifications on Geo Stelar's profile because the CRT just got approved and he has a laundry list of additions and changes that I cannot keep up myself.

So info hax coming out relies on precog and analysis of Kratos done by over.

Uuuhhh Kratos resists that many times over. How is then Over deciding to start with it??

can someone tell me in baby terms what the information stuff actually does
its so confusing
It's like Acid Ace's analyzer, but on steroids. Steroids being that of Noise that transcends space, infinite power, scales to Link Power which transcends time and space, that can be felt from another timeline or from heaven itself, SF2 and SF3 stuff.

It's a lot of information not added on Geo's profile yet cause it's under heavy construction. But the links to Geo's Noise forms are literally on Geo's profile. Way before the CRT got accepted

Last edited:
What does this even mean? He takes time to analyse an opponent or that it isn't his first move?
Exe always starts with Data manipulation

Over has multiple powers, so him choosing to use Data manipulation from the get go is just a possibility, if Over always use it, then this is obviously a stomp because Kratos would not be able to even attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back