• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaman vs Ichigo

I... guess that's grace then? Since Ichigo is High 6-C while Mega Man is High 6-C+, then that would imply Ichigo is indeed below him in terms of AP and therefore is likely 120 Gigatons. So yeah, suppose that's that unless anyone else has anything to say.

Last edited:
7-0 in favor of Mega Man and it seems like Ichigo is 120 Gigatons. At least, from what I can gather from his profile. It shows him being below Mega Man's AP since High 6-C < High 6-C+ which may indeed indicate 120 Gigatons as opposed to 566 (otherwise Ichigo would also be High 6-C+ like Mega Man). So yeah, that's that I guess.

Last edited:
Post-Rez Bankai Ichigo can't be just 120 gigatons when his pre-rez Bankai key is 425 gigatons. He should be at least double that tnx to the 50% Shinkahosu so 850 gigatons (which would explain why Gin's Buto Renji is country lvl).

And this is without downscaling from his country lvl Hollowfication (67.32 teratons) which should make him country lvl (Hollowfication is 5x Bankai).

Post-Rez Bankai Ichigo can't be just 120 gigatons when his pre-rez Bankai key is 425 gigatons. He should be at least double that tnx to the 50% Shinkahosu so 850 gigatons (which would explain why Gin's Buto Renji is country lvl).

And this is without downscaling from his country lvl Hollowfication (67.32 teratons) which should make him country lvl (Hollowfication is 5x Bankai).
Thank you for clearing it up.

But yeah, both are solely restricted to High 6-C here regardless otherwise it would be massively unfair for either of them. Mega Man would stomp then due to being "likely 5-A." However, if they are both restricted to large island level yet Ichigo still has access to amps like Hollowfication to get him to country level, then Ichigo stomps. It's not fair for either of them in both instances so large island for both is better overall.

Also, if anyone asks, Ichigo having the AP advantage here isn't too significant. The whole time, I was arguing wincons for Mega Man while I was under the initial impression that Ichigo held the AP advantage anyway and people voted based on those reasons. So it's not as if this changes the outcome or makes the votes invalid, especially since the gap between 850 gigatons to 514.66 gigatons still isn't a significant enough gap in AP to jump ship.

Last edited:
To say earlier got it confirmed in another thread that yeah there's no one else around in SBA anyway, now that the AP's been fixed I'll hold off on voting see if anything else comes up

Back