• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega still has a superior arsenal, time stop, soul hax, poison, stat buffs on top of an enormous range advantage.

Still a stomp.

Reppuzan said:
Mega still has a superior arsenal, time stop, soul hax, poison, stat buffs on top of an enormous range advantage.
Still a stomp.
Time stop is debatable. What Soul Hax? Both have stat buffs.

Won't argue with range.

You know, Dark Chips, Dark Power corrupts and destroys the souls of the targets, as shown by what happened to Mega until he built up a resistance.

But Kirito can't make himself invincible, teleport, fly for extended periods, blind his opponents with a flash of light, inflict bugs, restrain them with dark power, summon entire armies to fight for him (Coonel lArmy), drop meteors, flash freeze opponents, or literally have chips that deal massive damage if the opponent is using a sword.

Hmmm. So EXE low-diff so far, huh?

Interesting. Let's keep this going though, Reppuzan. I'd like to see if SAO supporters can bring up anything in his favor

EXE: 3

Kirito: 0

I mean, there's no point in keeping track since this is:

1. A stomp

2. Either way this thread isn't going to be giving a win to Kirito due to all stats being equalized

Also, what's the distance between them?

The majority here has summed it up rather well thus far. In a straight-up, no stats involved fight, EXE is much more versatile and wields far more hax than Kirito, and has better range. Voting for EXE.

It kinda is when one has an abundance of hax while the other doesn't. Even if it is stats equalized.

(I Can't believe this that one day I will defend kirito xD) but Hax>>> stats, in fact for some good hax, stats is doesn't even matter.

Equalized or not, kirito has little to nothing go for him compared to Exe's aresenal. it's still a stomp match no matter.

Plus exe's series has a better story.

If no hub or bug i would.still give it to rockman.exe he still has his other forms and the dark chips and giga chips as well and with the navi.cust he can get a shield or barrier so if kirito gets in close he does not have to.sweat but so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back