• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

mega man weapons to add

theres a lot more i think you should put in categories like dantes weapons. heres some examples in game order.from the first. boomerang cutter.mega bomb.elec blast.super arm.from the second. air blast. bubbles.quick boomerangs.crash bomb.from the third. needles.magnets.gemini lazer.hard knuckle.top spin.snakes.spark stun.shadow star.from the forth. bright stun.toad rain.drill bomb.pharoah beam.ring.dust garbage.dive harpoons.skull sheild.from the fith gravity hold.wave spouts.stones.gyro.star sheild.charge kick.napalm bomb.crystals.from the sixth.wind storm .plant sheild.yamato spear.tomahawk axe.knight club.and thats it i think we should ise them(we dot hat with kirbys weapons)

Leaving aside that you misnamed most weapons, listing every weapon is just impractical.

Idk he's technically not wrong. I could write up a list and a small description for each after the move.

Yeah, but you have weapons like the Bubble Lead that are just a waste of space, or weapons like the Quick Boomerang that is surpassed by the Needle Cannon.

So? The wiki's purpose is to categorize abilities and stats. Yeah it's obsolete but it should still be mentioned in the notable attack and technique section.

Op brings up a good point with things like Kirby, a lot of Kirby's powers are kinda obsolete but they're listed all the same.

Every weapon doesn't have to be listed specifically. They can just be generalized. For example, stuff like Bubble Lead, Water Wave and his several other water weapons throughout the series would fall under Water Manipulation and so on and so forth.

His weapons can be mentioned in the notable attacks and techniques and be described there (which needs some work now that I look at it) or a link can be put for all of his Special Weapons from the Mega Man Knowledge Base wiki as suggested above. Either one works.

By the way, the Flash Stopper is still listed as a time weapon despite not being one.

The Mega Buster variatons would be a nice addition (The Arrow Shot is kinda broken).

There are 109+ weapons (Not counting the support items, Rush vehicles/fusions, Tango, Beat, the arcade exclusives, or the upgrades).

Maybe a sub-page could work, but listing it all of the weapons within the page it's a terrible idea, more considering that other characters also have access to some of them.

Also, how come none of the profiles in this site use sub-pages?

Ok so we list 109 weapons with like a quick one sentence description. Maybe more for the more complex ones. This really ain't a complex task, it'd end up being less cluttered than profiles like Gilgamesh for example if we don't go overboard with the descriptions. Itd only be like 220~ lines of text, which ain't that much.

Don't know, but we don't use subpages, make a q&a thread I guess because I don't have the answer to that.

Back