• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man VS Spyro

Hax: Spyro has vehicular mastery? Anyways, the first thing to note here is that Mega Man can get Spyro's powers, which he has a lot of. So that's gonna be a big problem for Spyro. Luckily, this should be fairly easy to get around as Spyro has many ranged options. However, Mega Man can use his sound manip to stun Spyro and get the advantage. I believe Mega Man can reflect some of Spyro's breath attacks, which puts Spyro at a disadvantage. Luckily for Spyro, he can do the same. He can also teleport away from a lot of Mega Man's attacks. On the other hand, Mega Man can do the same. I believe Spyro's telekinesis will also preserve him for a little while, too. Mega Man's air manip will make flying conditions hard for Spyro. Truth is, flying won't get Spyro out of absolute zero. But if Spyro gets his invincibility power-up, none of Mega-Man's blasts will do a thing. But Mega Man's stat amp will really help him in this fight. At least, Spyro has resistance to Mega Man's transmutation. When it comes down to it, none of Spyro's physical approaches can do anything to Mega Man. Mega Man's forcefields will definitely help. Spyro can probably use his Time slow to get further away from Mega's black holes. But Spyro's healing won't get him past Space-Time Manip. Mega Man should be able to blast his way through Spyro's summons. I don't know what Spyro's gonna do against Mega-Man's creation either. Mega Man's summoning is superior to Spyro's too.

AP: Long story short, Spyro can one-shot Mega Man with his far superceding AP.

Lifting Strength: Pretty much same thing as AP, except for Vice-versa. Their lifting strengths aren't comparable.

Stamina: Mega Man's stamina can wear out Spyro pretty easily. Then he can get Spyro's power.

Range: Mega Man has higher range than Spyro, but Spyro has higher range if he uses his Fury Wave.

Weaknesses: They're probably gonna be in sunlight. Anyways, if Spyro wastes all his abilities, then Mega-Man can get his powers. However, he would run out of ammo.

Conclusion: It's that time. I'd probably give this to Spyro. Although Mega Man has greater hax, Spyro has enough to barely counter some of them, but not all of them. Mega Man may have superior lifting strength and Stamina, but Spyro in the end can one-shot. Mega Man's hax just delay the inevitable. This is a vote for Spyro.

TheMasculineMineta said:
Hax: Spyro has vehicular mastery? Anyways, the first thing to note here is that Mega Man can get Spyro's powers, which he has a lot of. So that's gonna be a big problem for Spyro. Luckily, this should be fairly easy to get around as Spyro has many ranged options. However, Mega Man can use his sound manip to stun Spyro and get the advantage. I believe Mega Man can reflect some of Spyro's breath attacks, which puts Spyro at a disadvantage. Luckily for Spyro, he can do the same. He can also teleport away from a lot of Mega Man's attacks. On the other hand, Mega Man can do the same. I believe Spyro's telekinesis will also preserve him for a little while, too. Mega Man's air manip will make flying conditions hard for Spyro. Truth is, flying won't get Spyro out of absolute zero. But if Spyro gets his invincibility power-up, none of Mega-Man's blasts will do a thing. But Mega Man's stat amp will really help him in this fight. At least, Spyro has resistance to Mega Man's transmutation. When it comes down to it, none of Spyro's physical approaches can do anything to Mega Man. Mega Man's forcefields will definitely help. Spyro can probably use his Time slow to get further away from Mega's black holes. But Spyro's healing won't get him past Space-Time Manip. Mega Man should be able to blast his way through Spyro's summons. I don't know what Spyro's gonna do against Mega-Man's creation either. Mega Man's summoning is superior to Spyro's too.
AP: Long story short, Spyro can one-shot Mega Man with his far superceding AP.

Lifting Strength: Pretty much same thing as AP, except for Vice-versa. Their lifting strengths aren't comparable.

Stamina: Mega Man's stamina can wear out Spyro pretty easily. Then he can get Spyro's power.

Range: Mega Man has higher range than Spyro, but Spyro has higher range if he uses his Fury Wave.

Weaknesses: They're probably gonna be in sunlight. Anyways, if Spyro wastes all his abilities, then Mega-Man can get his powers. However, he would run out of ammo.

Conclusion: It's that time. I'd probably give this to Spyro. Although Mega Man has greater hax, Spyro has enough to barely counter some of them, but not all of them. Mega Man may have superior lifting strength and Stamina, but Spyro in the end can one-shot. Mega Man's hax just delay the inevitable. This is a vote for Spyro.
For vehicular mastery, this is Legend, not Classic. But yeah, I put your vote for other points.

Why are you mixing powers of both canons in one?

Spyro can´t counter any hax from Megaman,If Spyro try to aproach him,Mega would activate double gear to dodge (Something Spyro could counter only with his own time manipulation) But if megaman stops time,is over

And with the massive AP difference,Megaman would stop using normal weapons and start trying to use his hax

Edit: I dont think you can let Spyro use powers of differents canons

TheMasculineMineta said:
True. Mega Man FRA.
Spyro with both canons is haxed enought to survive to be honest

But Only counting legends,he can´t do nothing,all his stuff is reflected and close combat is asking for a time stop,petrification or a black hole

So it depends if using both canons is possible because I don´t think is fair,they have their keys´powers divided for something

Yeah I'd say Mega Man takes this. The points mentioned above only pertain to Classic Spyro when the version used here is Legends, otherwise Mega Man would stomp him silly in that case.

Besides that though, Mega Man resists both Spyro's time slow and his petrification (he was able to fight under Time Man's Time Slow effectively and break out of Concrete Man's transmutation), some of the more noteworthy abilities Spyro has in this sort of battle. Additionally, Mega Man is the more intelligent fighter as he finds and exploits the weaknesses of his opponents and adapts to their fighting styles over time in battle. With this considered, he might try to aim for Spyro's wings (since flight gives Spyro a maneuverability advantage) so he might just try to freeze him with his AZ to the ground or just rip those wings off with any of his bladed weapons to hinder his movements since he did something similar to Tengu Man and other Robot Masters. Overall, all of Spyro's ranged attacks can be countered, reflected, blocked and even corroded by Mega Man's forcefields, attack reflection and his massive arsenal.

Spyro may have the AP advantage as well as abilities like aether, darkness and atomic manipulation but I'm not sure if him being able to open up portals to other dimensions is combat applicable nor are the latter two abilities enough to topple Mega Man's other countless abilities. I see Mega Man taking this more times than not.

Been able to fight Sunstar who can generate energy enought to destroy planets,that energy is calculated to be 35.699 zettatons

Spyro options are limited because all his attacks can be reflected or can be dodge via double gear or time stop

Spyro destroys Megaman with one hit if he can land it,but Megaman has an extreme hax advantage

Kazuma kuwabara said:
Spyro options are limited because all his attacks can be reflected or can be dodge via double gear or time stop

Spyro destroys Megaman with one hit if he can land it,but Megaman has an extreme hax advantage
Does megaman have a speed advantage or a higher reaction time to dodge spyros hits?

That's not even his best feat. Mega Man's best feat was when he fought Duo and Evil Energy which is 29.652 yottatons (thus the 5-A rating).

Back