• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man vs Astro Boy REMATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astro Boy
MegaManSSB
Canon Classic Mega Man
vs

Composite Astro Boy

Who wins?

Round 1: All Weapons for Mega Man

Round 2: Mega Man has only his buster

Round 3: Mega Man has all non-hax weapons

Mega Man: 2

Astro Boy: 0

Speed Equalized

For those unaware this is a redo of the last thread since that one went off topic too much and was more about Gaara vs Toph and Death Battle than anything else.

I'm voting Mega Man due to having a better ability set (specifically hax), being pretty comparable in Dura and AP along with a solid speed advantage. Mega Man r1 in a decisive victory.

Round 1 will be far more difficult, but I think he can pull through due to superior speed, roughly equal AP/Dura (they have very similar calc values IICR), and the fact that Astro is a brawler and Mega Man can keep the distance. Mega Man High-Diff

Anyway

R1) Megaman: He has slightly Higher AP in this fight so I think he can pull through.

R2) Megaman: Has a hax advantage and overall power advantage.

What was the point of editing it that way? You don't need separate rounds, just equalize the first two instead of making it look like there's four.

Round 1 is a massive hax stomp in Rock's favor.

Round 2: With just the Mega Buster Astro should win with flight and versatility.

R1)Super stomp it really shouldn't be the priority round.

R2)Astro Boy takes it since Astro can scan Mega Man's weaknesses and exploit them but that really all that gives him this round other than butt machine guns.

Remember everyone this is just a redo of the match since the last thread was filled with DB arguments. We just want to make a new thread to add to the notable wins.losses link.

Off topic, but is it just me or do Astro Boy and Mega Man have similar stories gone the opposite way? The Mega man series is extremely dark later on while Astro Boy is much more lighthearted.

Just an observation. Continue debating

Yeah, the fight for ever lasting peace just goes on... and on... and on... and on... Poor Rock.

I agree that R1 is the stomp round.

Mega Man isn't doing much without all his weapons in R2.

As for R3, can someone clarify which abilities for Mega Man are hax?

Dude this is a necro. This is an almost 2 year old thread. I think Megaman already won this fight at that. Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back