• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Penny Polendina vs Aerisi Kalinoth

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: BLESSED ELEMENTAL MAIDENS

As expected, here's the usual D&D match for all spammed characters. This is giving me flashbacks to Gar Shatterkeel vs Cinder Fall and how badly that went. How funny is it that the verse with crazy resistances to everything does not have very good fire resistance in that level

Let's hope this goes better
● ------------------------------------- ●
Strong winds blew through the howling caves, whirlwinds blowing left and right from the many cultists and elementals. Opposing them are an army of undead mercenaries and a few odd figures, all lead by two characters familiar of this realm, currently taking cover behind a particularly large rock.

"Aren't you glad that you're my co-worker? Now we can stop that repeated trespasser that's been bothering you once and for all!" the death knight said, readying another spell.
"I would rather die alone in my home than with a group of undead and foreigners in a foreign place! We're not even winning! We've barely moved an speck even with the help of your so-called friends!" the guardian naga replied in annoyance, a series of explosions occurring in the background.

"Because that's not the point. I just need to lure her out!" the maintenance worker replied, the sound of woodwind instruments now blaring in the background. They heralded the arrival of their leader, the winged elf leading this whole operation. With the swipe of her hand, a powerful gust of wind occurred with terrifying precision, disintegrating everyone too weak to take it and pushing anyone who can into jagged rocks. Only a few survived, that being those who took cover. With this display finished, the death knight stepped out of cover, casting Compelled Duel on the cult leader to gain her attention.

"Oh yes... a prophet, are we? Here to spread the influence of your elemental lord, hmm? Of course you are, just like all the rest" the death knight taunted "Unfortunately for you however, you are a maiden".
"Wrong verse!" the guardian naga interrupted, earning her co-worker's annoyance.

"I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!" the maintenance worker replied before turning her attention back to the person she was talking to "A female blessed by a god, proficient in magic, owning a base where your powers work. You two are fated, it seems, to meet".
"Cease this banter you insufferable undead!" Aerisi yelled, quickly descending upon the death knight and impaling her with a spear "You arrive uninvited, pester my army, and draw my attention for this?!".

"I suppose I should've called you first? Schedule for this fun playdate?" the death knight taunted, the air in her body suddenly tearing apart her insides. As the cult leader ripped out her spear, ready to end her challenger's unlife, a green lazer suddenly blasted through her weapon, among other things. Smelling her singing feathers, she quickly turned around, the wind extinguishing her partially burnt wings before any permanent damage could be done. She also got the opportunity to see her true opponent, the other maiden she was supposedly fated to meet.

"Salutations! I could never imagine such a radically different world to have a familiar system of power. I though Cinder was lying when she claimed to have found maidens in other worlds" Penny greeted, earning Aerisi's confusion.

"But unfortunately, you wield this power for malicious purposes. You don't deserve it...".

• Atlas Penny used
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Howling Caves
  • p1079331471-4.jpg
  • Starting range: 30 meters
  • Penny has prior knowledge
  • Win via anything!!
  • Elven Manchild : 0
  • Cinnamon Roll : 7
  • Incon : 0

233aerisi.jpg

VS
up_high__rwby_v7_penny__by_seshirukun_de94coa-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think Penny needs prior knowledge unless Aerisi has something broken but given the lifting strength difference it's not like she can hold Penny down, nor would invisibility help due to Penny's Enhanced Senses/Extrasensory Perception, and depending on how her intangibility works, Penny might be able to hit her due to NPI.

I guess I'll vote Penny as she should overwhelm and has better range, and potential counters, Aerisi's non descriptive profile regarding her abilities doesn't help either.

I don't think Penny needs prior knowledge unless Aerisi has something broken but given the lifting strength difference it's not like she can hold Penny down, nor would invisibility help due to Penny's Enhanced Senses/Extrasensory Perception, and depending on how her intangibility works, Penny might be able to hit her due to NPI.

I guess I'll vote Penny, Aerisi's non descriptive profile regarding her abilities doesn't help either.
Normally I'd agree but there's an issue. I gave Penny prior knowledge in order to avoid Aerisi's most broken ability. She can summon this dude.

Essentially she will need to hold back in such a way that Aerisi wouldn't need to get desperate enough. Her being arrogant helps but this is necessary

Also due to being a Low 7-B in D&D, she's around CR 13-17. Which means it's skilled enough to fight off 4 people at once with each individual being able to take on 4 people at once and repeat 11-15 more times. The baseline is the average trained soldier.

Normally I'd agree but there's an issue. I gave Penny prior knowledge in order to avoid Aerisi's most broken ability. She can summon this dude.

Essentially she will need to hold back in such a way that Aerisi wouldn't need to get desperate enough. Her being arrogant helps but this is necessary
But if the fight takes to long she'd summon him anyway, no?
Also due to being a Low 7-B in D&D, she's around CR 13-17. Which means it's skilled enough to fight off 4 people at once with each individual being able to take on 4 people at once and repeat 11-15 more times. The baseline is the average trained soldier.
I didn't really bring up skill though, especially since I think people blow it out of proportion as they forgot that most of the time, skill scaling chains are just someone stomping someone with just sheer speed and AP.

And just to get this concluded

Penny FRA

And that's grace, finally... Thank you everyone!

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back