• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love that Pachis first real activity after coming back is wanking Medaka, cleary showing the only true waifu for him OWO

First Witch said:
Gotta love that Pachis first real activity after coming back is wanking Medaka, cleary showing the only true waifu for him OWO
Boi, Medaka is waifu material of the finest quality.

IT-S-AMAZING

We need to slow down the Medaka train for awhile. Give Violet Evergarden a chance to be spam.

Sir Ovens said:
We need to slow down the Medaka train for awhile. Give Violet Evergarden a chance to be spam.
Give Keishirou a chance to be spammed.

I'll put him against SCP-1440, let's try that on for size. OvO

1-A absorption on contact and stakes. And resistance to 1-A hax.

>The Encounter's death push.

>Medaka gets absorbed in a 1-A scale.

The encounter cant push 1-A hax afaik.

PaChi2 said:
>The Encounter's death push.
>Medaka gets absorbed in a 1-A scale.

The encounter cant push 1-A hax afaik.
Ofc medaka gets stomped by 1-A hax, but is the contat normal contact or hax contact? Does he need to touch with some 1-A bullshit or normal touch? If normal touch encounter pushes, if 1-A hax touch yeah Medaka loses here.

@Gargoyle Celestial isnt wrong though, there has been a lot of Medaka wank lately

coughMedakavKharCough

So, you don't think she can copy? Well, let's us get to an actual debate.

1. Don't confuse AP with Hax. So, let's get the juice. I believe we all should remember the famous Hax resistance during versus matchups with Antvasima and several other Mods and Admins on Vsbattle. We should remember that the entire point of the thread was to see if found Here was to make sure that hax resistence just because someone was in a higher tier doesn't mean automatically are resistance to any hax from a lower tier characters.

The famous words by Ryukama, which was agreeded upon by not only Antvasima, but majority of others.

"Anyways I agree with a lot of people here. We can't assume that someone will always negate a durability negating hax from anyone weaker than them as that would be a blatant NLF.

'However' we also can't say that a durability negating hax will just work on anyone who hasn't directly resisted that specific power (which I see used far more often on this site) as that also reaches NLF. I mean it's starting to get to a point where I wouldn't be surprised if some people have a Tier 9 with petrification 'curbstomp' a 2-B because he's never directly shown to resist it.

It's about finding a balance and determining characters on their own '
in' a case by case basis. Rather than trying to create one set standard as a whole that applies to everyone ever." <-said by Ryukama.

Now, Celestial Pegasus you were apart of this famous thread. Let's not forget about your quote too.

"I don't believe that being stronger automatically grants you resistance to hax, 'i' think that's absurd, just because you're universal, doesn't give you mean you have a strong soul or something that prevents you from having your soul destroyed, being strong has nothing to do with resisting your mind being shut down, or being atomized.

However '
i' think it gets complicated when we are talking about higher dimension beings, 'an higher' dimension being is infinitely above that of a lower dimension being, so 'i' question whether a lower dimension being hax can work on a higher dimension being, 'i' think in this case if it's 'an higher' dimensional being, unless the lower dimensional has shown the ability to affect higher dimensional entities, then we can't assume their hax can hurt the higher dimensional being." <-said by Celestial Pegasus.

2. So, now we get to the juicy part. Where is the proof that Medaka can use her abilities on someone of a higher tier? Well, thankfully Medaka last CRT. We were able to solve many problems especially the issue with Medaka copying abilities of beings from a higher dimension or separate dimension entirely found here

Antvasima, Ryukama, Monarch Laciel, and many other mods were there to help solve issues in the CRT which one being Medaka able to copy abilities such as from Ajimu and Iihiko <-- Ajimu being Unknown tier, but the fact she Ajimu transcends everything else on Medaka Box and everybody is nothing but ink and paper, but also Iihiko who exceeded on entirely different dimension.

3. So, yes Medaka has indeed show proof of her being able to use her copying hax on beings in a higher dimensional playing field. So, I'll ask this again, where is Keishirou's resistance to his abilities being copied.

Yeah but err...

1-A, I'm pretty sure is immensely above anything in Medaka Box so she can't copy it.

NLF works both ways my dude. Medaka has never been seen copying 1-A hax. It's NLF to say she can.

By the way, Ajimu I'm pretty sure is bound by dimensions, so Medaka copying Ajimu means jack shit here.

@Edwardtruong2006

Especially, due to the fact that Ajimu entire category is unknown is because Vsbattle doesn't want to take claims of her statements or actions legitimate due to Medaka Box meta-fictional parody manga. The discussion for changing Ajimu's status has been refuted within Vstbattle for years since her profile creation way back in the day. However, if Vsbattle was to accept Ajimu's status as fact. Ajimu would be 1-A. We have debated with top Mods and Antvasima about Ajimu's status, but site rules still turned down the claims because of Medaka box parody rating, this is why Ajimu is will forever be set as Unknown on this website. Old School Thread

It's not even the fact that MB is a metafictional parody manga. It's the fact that it's straight up absurd to label Ajimu as 1-A when all the evidence points against it. Most of the cast are 8-A, any higher dimensional statement is never proven through actual feats, and Ajimu straight up states that the only reason Medaka beat her was because she was the main character.

@Sir Ovens

You are literally stating the same thing, which was talked about in the old school thread. It has been discuss but denied because Vsbattle doesn't take statements above feats. Which, we already know this, but if they did Ajimu's statements place her in 1-A. You can read the Old School Thread for yourself.

There is a reason we take feats > statements. If we took statements at face value without any backing feats, a lot of characters would be placed far higher than they actually are.

I understand that clearly, which is why it was already discuss over with Matt, Ant, and others. However, I'm just showing the proof that if this site were to take statements seriously and not fully regard Medaka as metafictional parody manga, Ajimu tier would be obivous and not still set Unknown as it has been for years.

>This thread

>ok but why though

Also, Keishirou's spike absorbs Encounter, then hits Medaka and absorbs her. GG

Mr. Common Sense said:
I understand that clearly, which is why it was already discuss over with Matt, Ant, and others. However, I'm just showing the proof that if this site were to take statements seriously and not fully regard Medaka as metafictional parody manga, Ajimu tier would be obivous and not still set Unknown as it has been for years.
The problem isn't that it's a meta-fictional parody manga. In the last Medaka revision thread it was determined that is not a good reason not to rate something as such.

The problem is that all Ajimu's statements of her becoming god and controlling infinity and shit have absolutely nothing backing them up, and she gets defeated by a 8-A/5-C.

Absolutely no feats putting her on that level + getting beat by the 8-A/5-C = not being on that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back