• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Vs Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheC2 said:
All Fiction is not accepted as Universal. This has been stated multiple times.
It has showings of working on an universal scale. It only has statements of "erasing the universes all together", there are feats of him erasing concepts from the universe (colors).

Kaltias said:
which I still consider wank
You mean All Fiction being conceptual? There is too much evidence actually, time erasure, combat erasure , color erasure, sight erasure, aura erasure. All of these can be considered "concepts" (colors and combat in particular).

Sir Ovens said:
Universal range =/= Universal power
Universal Conceptual Erasure is not just range doe. Range means he can erase anyone person for example from anywhere in the universe, not erasing concepts from the universe and on top of it saying "i can erase it as a whole".

Anyway here is the current way: Darsh tries to move, Medaka scar deads Dispel Bound (him too but that's not important rn) and then she just Bookmaker blitzes or All Fictions him.

How does Darsh beat that?

if we're considering "statements" for All fiction being able to erase "all of creation" to be true, Then you'd also have to consider DS' "exchanging infinite moves every second" statement ,

better to Ignore the NLFs which has no proofs or actuals quantifiable feats.

DS stomps

Not gonna argue anything i just want to show you the difference between those 2.

Schneider has shown a lot of inconsistency. Infinity in whatever amount of time is still infinity, infinite speed which is an unreachable about (unless you hax yourself) and also an undecreasable amount (you can't stop yourself once you're in infinity, no matter what you do to slow down, u'll still be infinity). There is also the fact that if im not mistaken (correct me if im wrong), but the after effects of the punches was being felt by the surroundings, which is impossible if you're moving in infinity. And he has never shown anything else. Long story short there are a lot of problems with that.

All Fiction erased a concepts from what was clearly the universe (and statement wise the multiverse as he said the world), just to make someone feel bad. And none of the skills in Medaka Box require taxiation of any kind, all are done plainly. He said he could do this multiple times and it wouldn't be "weird" or "inconcivable" for him to do so (considering All Fiction is the improved version of a being who predates creaton/existence all together). And there was never shown to be any upper limit on All Fiction.

So out of the 2 All Fiction's case would be far more believable, due to the cases. Ofc neither of them is fact. But the difference is. DS' case is plain wrong, while All Fiction's case is more of what you would call "a stretch" (so it may be possible though it's a bit far fetched), though it's still possible, there is nothing to reliably say it's impossible.

Meh, you think you can scare me with that?

RebubleUselet

Btw, you better close this thread, otherwise Fire may return and ask you to make them bloodlusted ovo

Non bloodlusted fight, and the result would change if Bloodlusted.

• Brushes his shoulders and fixes his tie

....No, no... this thread will be ugly. Evenn worse, DS might be trying to lewd her IC.

Even if Medaka wins, I just refuse to picture the fight

Xantospoc said:
....No, no... this thread will be ugly. Evenn worse, DS might be trying to lewd her IC.
Even if Medaka wins, I just refuse to picture the fight
Uhm...

Well....DS trying to lewd her. Hmm...Medaka is a girl who literally took the first kiss of everyone (girls included) in her junior high school years. So, Medaka kisses, he kisses back (let's avoid going into further details of the foreplay)...RIP Zenkichi, you will be remembered.

Yeah, he has tried to had sex in the middle of combat in the middle of ANY fight with women... and succeeded ... pretty much every time.

DS is also kind of a Gary Stu

Yeah, them making out is clearly possible (unless Medaka thinks Zenkichi is a better husbando, but who am i kidding, zenkichi stands no chance).

• Thanks his past self for remembering to make it bloodlusted to keep this PG 13

Xantospoc said:
I curse your past self for pointing out she has squishy cheeks
Well yeah, Cheeks = Best Part about a girl.

I mean you can grab them all you like and you don't get it trouble for it. What could a man ask for more? Even DS succumbs to it.

I wonder if "CheekJob" exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back