• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Vs Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire is using the argument that All-Fiction is at least Low 2-C. Whilst I agree with this, the general consensus is that it's unquantifiable. Unless the mods say that the potency is indeed at least Low 2-C, we can't assume it as such. Besides, if it was, her page would state "Unknown, at least Low 2-C"

Gargoyle One said:
Dispel bound
A 5C is stronger than a 3A?
Uhm....how about we use something else from this wiki ok? Idk where u got that 5-C as 5-C is literally base Medaka without using any abilities, only her light speed and End God Mode, read the key brah, it's UNKNOWN for when she uses her strongest known powers (namely All Fiction, Bookmaker who sealed someone who some ppl say around tier 1, Encounter, The End, and the other abilities like Pioneer Flag).

Let's compare something ok? Dispel Bound was destroyed by ppl of around the same tiering so here you go:

Medaka profile:

Attack Potency: Unknown with Book Maker and All Fiction (Kumagawa using the same abilities Managed to seal Najimi, but according to Kumagawa, he was only as successful as he was because she herself wanted to be held; Kumagawa sealed an exact copy of Ajimu with little difficulty while using the same ability so it is unclear to what extent his success relied on her consent), can bypass conventional durability with All Fiction and various other abilities

This is from Kumagawa's profile (whose All Fiction is weaker than Medaka):

Attack Potency: Unknown with All Fiction (It was stated that his lack of full control over his powers could wind up with him erasing all of existence. Also, combining it with Book Maker Managed to seal Najimi, but according to Kumagawa, he was only as successful as he was because she herself wanted to be held; he sealed an exact copy of Ajimu with little difficulty so it is unclear to what extent his success relied on her consent), can bypasses conventional durability with All Fiction as well as spawning his screws directly inside people.

This is Darsh's AP:

Attack Potency: Multi-Galaxy level, possibly Universe level (Should be at least as powerful as DKL mode, and was stated to posses power "closest to God", which would imply him being possibly as strong, if not stronger than Sata, though this is not officially confirmed).

Even if we take the "possibly Universe level" for Darsh, All Fiction is still WAY above. Unknown Tiers are there for a reason not something to be read as "unknown, it's actually around the same tiering as the last key". By that logic Kumagawa is tier 8 at best will "universal+ All Fiction".

No.

No we won't.

You're smart enough to know that the wiki follows its own guideline and thus a CRT should be made.

Sorry, but if it's not on the profile It means nothing.

Gargoyle One said:
No.
No we won't.

You're smart enough to know that the wiki follows its own guideline and thus a CRT should be made.

Sorry, but if it's not on the profile It means nothing.
What? Everything i just posted is from their Vs Battles Wiki profiles.

Gargoyle One said:
Then put that on the profile pal, been like that for years
Dude, take it like this. All Fiction alone is above universal, Darsh is at BEST universe level. But All Fiction can't erase Dispel Bound.

"Erasing the world" It didn't say Universe, It Could either Stands for Earth, Galaxy, Universe.

Though i'm still Voting For her Via ( Squishy Cheeks )

Rikimarox2 said:
"Erasing the world" It didn't say Universe, It Could either Stands for Earth, Galaxy, Universe.
Though i'm still Voting For her Via ( Squishy Cheeks )
It has already shown at least universal capabilites (erased colors from the universe). Also world doesn't stand for Galaxy, i never heard that one before. World = All of existence or planet, since it's CLEARLY above planet level, it means all of existence, the mods did keep it as "all of existence" in the profiles, meaning it has been accepted as above universal.

"The mods did keep at as "All of existence" In the profiles, Meaning it has been accepted as above universal."

Uhh, I Don't see "All of existence" In Medaka's Profile...

Rikimarox2 said:
"The mods did keep at as "All of existence" In the profiles, Meaning it has been accepted as above universal."
Uhh, I Don't see "All of existence" In Medaka's Profile...
It's on Kumagawa's profile (she has a better version of his "all of existence").

Attack Potency: Unknown with All Fiction (It was stated that his lack of full control over his powers could wind up with him erasing all of existence. Also, combining it with Book Maker Managed to seal Najimi, but according to Kumagawa, he was only as successful as he was because she herself wanted to be held; he sealed an exact copy of Ajimu with little difficulty so it is unclear to what extent his success relied on her consent), can bypasses conventional durability with All Fiction as well as spawning his screws directly inside people.

Besides just sealing ajimu is above universal, ppl debate about her being around tier 1.

TheC2 said:
But he's never done it. To my knowledge, there's no feat.
He did attempt to do it once, was stopped by Gagamaru doe. Meaning he ain't fuking joking when he says he'll do it. Also as i said it has erased concepts on (at least) a multi universal level and said "i erased the colors from the world" meaning when he says "world" he means the multiple universes.

AF isn't accepted as universal.

Heck it's the reason why the tier is unkown. If it was accepted he'd be tier 2

If it's not accepted as Universal, then it's not tier 2 as stated above.

If it's Unknown, then it's Unknown. You can't quantify it.

Kaltias said:
AF isn't accepted as universal.
Heck it's the reason why the tier is unkown. If it was accepted he'd be tier 2
It's in his "AP" doe, and other stuff in Medaka Box actually point at skills being around/above universal (Universe creation skills for example).

TheC2 said:
Universe Creation skill is not much of an argument, we've been through this.
Ok i agree since there is not much info, but i meant it as there is no contradiction. And again his AP approves.

But if that was true, he'd be tier 2. But he's not.

Maybe the wording/explanation needs to be changed, but that's for a CRT.

TheC2 said:
But if that was true, he'd be tier 2. But he's not.
Maybe the wording/explanation needs to be changed, but that's for a CRT.
Ok then All Fiction simply overpowering it won't count....ok.

Still i don't see possible immunity to Scar Dead on his profile, means Scar Dead 1 shots then GG.

Also Bookmaker truly overpowers Dispel Bound, it sealed Ajimu.

TheC2 said:
Yeah doe, all the proof for darsh win is basically "Dispel Bound negates everything NFL" when it's likely multi galaxy level. Statements are dismissed, Bookmaker working on someone WAY above Darsh like Ajimu still won't beat Dispel Bound cus, it negates everything and Scar Dead still won't work even though Dispel Bound has been destroyed before and i doubt it has immunity to "reopening old shield wounds", though won't work cus Dispel Bound aimirite? At least prove Dispel Bound can even begin to compare with these abilities.

Except that we've said, over and over again of how to get past Dispel Bound and what you need to do it.

You keep comparing Darsh to other characters in Medaka Box as though they're the same or as though they're superior to Darsh despite their being to no clear evidence of that.

It comes down to what people believe is the more likely scenario.

See, the thing is that we have no clear evidence of Ajimu even being near Darsh's level. She's far above the cast sure, but the cast is at most 8-A, with Medaka being 5-C herself. So saying All-Fiction is Low 2-C is a stretch to say the least.

Sir Ovens said:
See, the thing is that we have no clear evidence of Ajimu even being near Darsh's level. She's far above the cast sure, but the cast is at most 8-A, with Medaka being 5-C herself. So saying All-Fiction is Low 2-C is a stretch to say the least.
8-A physically topping at 5-C, again physically. All Fiction being conceptual erasure, working on at least a universal scale, Ajimu being way stronger and her crossing dimensions skill points out at Ajimu going to tier 1 (as it's there where the dimensions come into play), bookmaker sealed this being. and it's STILL not above Darsh (3-A)? Come on.

Ajimu isn't accepted as tier 2/1 either.

Although I don't think that Dispel Bound has showings of negging conceptual erasure (which I still consider wank but it's accepted as such right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back