• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Vs Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point moots your 6 questions. As long as Darsh moves millions of times faster than her, he stomps.

She has to activate her abilities before she uses them, blitzing her will prevent her from even thinking about activating them.

Sir Ovens said:
My point moots your 6 questions. As long as Darsh moves millions of times faster than her, he stomps.
She has to activate her abilities before she uses them, blitzing her will prevent her from even thinking about activating them.
Hmm shall i equalize speed then?

^^Dispel Bound+Low-Godly+Type 9 Immortality= GG

Medaka literally has no way to beat Darsh. Not only is there no evidence to suggest Bookmark working on Someone like Darsh, Apparently, Medaka has never even used it before (From what I heard in another thread). Which means she's more likely to not use it in a battle.

YungManzi said:
^^Dispel Bound+Low-Godly+Type 9 Immortality= GG
Medaka literally has no way to beat Darsh. Not only is there no evidence to suggest Bookmark working on Someone like Darsh, Apparently, Medaka has never even used it before (From what I heard in another thread). Which means she's more likely to not use it in a battle.
This is bloodlusted. All Fiction lolnopes Low Godly Imortality.

Wrong again boyo.

All-Fiction erases a person but not the soul. Darsh ravens.

Sir Ovens said:
Wrong again boyo.
All-Fiction erases a person but not the soul. Darsh ravens.
What? All Fiction erases the cause of ur existence lol, if u were never born u have no soul. You have to be acasual or come back from conceptual level of erasure if u even hope to beat AF.

Show me the scan where it says that, then I'll be inclined to believe you.

Sir Ovens said:
Show me the scan where it says that, then I'll be inclined to believe you.
Sure, here is Ajimu saying All Fictions interacts with the laws of causality (erases cause and/or effect).

http://a.fanfox.net/store/manga/585...59d9c8b59be97cf97700d1b9db3bdf&ttl=1523642400

Here is Kumagawa saying "i made it so Zenkichi never existed" after erasing him.

http://i.imgur.com/45Jmkvf.png

There are also other scenes that show "conceptual erasure", since when he erases colors from all of existence, time and even the concept of combat to skip to the end of a fight.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Do you know what type 9 immortality is!!!?
Yes imortality, of basically being alive independed of ur plane of existence, which in this case means "soul, mind and body" all of which exist in separate planes for Darsh. Those are all erased if All Fictions decides to make it so that Darsh's parents never gave birth to a baby boi.

Firephoenixearl said:
Sir Ovens said:
Doom takes an L.
Anyway Fire, read Gagamaru's profile. It literally states Encounter can't block anything higher than Multi-City Block level attacks.
It hasn't "SHOWN" to block, but that's a mute point either way, as Encounter doesn't "block" it just makes the dmg pass through the user and onto another surrounding object.
It's not a mute point. We literally note on site, that there is no reliable case to be made for Encounter stopping attacks that are way over Multi-City Block. It's not stopping Universe Level AP.

TheC2 said:
It's not a mute point. We literally note on site, that there is no reliable case to be made for Encounter stopping attacks that are way over Multi-City Block. It's not stopping Universe Level AP.
Well Encounter was described as a skill that's "more disgusting" than all fiction, minuses are described as disgusting due to their negative effects and "more disgusting" than All Fiction means it has at least comparable Attack Potency (block potency in this case) and Gagamaru saying "how can someone like the strongest in the universe hope to make Encounter yield?" shows he has a lot of confidence in Encounter's Block Potency, then Shibuki saying "Big, heavy, hard and in addition fast. That kind of strong point is useless against us minus, especially since it won't do a thing against Gagamaru" . So being hard, heavy, big and fast (which when combined determine the strength of a punch) is meaningless, so a punch is meaningless against Gagamaru.

Then there is the thing of "pushing ALL dmg away", there are TOO many stuff that point out to encounter being able to repel AT LEAST universal punches.

Straight from Gagamaru Chougasaki's profile.

"Note: Beware the No-Limit Fallacy. While Encounter has demonstrated no limits or exceptions, except Scar Dead, the strongest and fastest attacks it was demonstrated or reliably stated to work against where Multi-City Block level attacks performed at the Speed of Light. It can not be reliably argued that Encounter would work against vastly more powerful attacks."

Encounter can have all the descriptions about it's power and what it's like compared to stuff in it's own verse, but that doesn't make a case for it being able to stop attacks that vastly exceed what it's stopped before.

You're taking what it means in Medaka Box and trying to say that it will be the same for every other verse it faces. Which, is sadly not true.

TheC2 said:
Straight from Gagamaru Chougasaki's profile.

"Note: Beware the No-Limit Fallacy. While Encounter has demonstrated no limits or exceptions, except Scar Dead, the strongest and fastest attacks it was demonstrated or reliably stated to work against where Multi-City Block level attacks performed at the Speed of Light. It can not be reliably argued that Encounter would work against vastly more powerful attacks."
And i showed u something straight from the manga. Shibuki saying being big, hard, fast and heavy is useless, it won't do a thing to Gagamaru. If Encounter were a flat Multi-City Block then it wouldn't have an unknown tier. Durability: At least City Block level, likely Multi-City Block physically, Unknow with Encounter (Will always push away all damage inflicted on him)

But again speed is equalized, if u don't want to take Encounter any further than multi city block level, that's ok. Medaka still time stops then just puts an end to Darsh via her All Fiction or Bookmaker.

Firephoenixearl said:
Medaka still time stops then just puts an end to Darsh via her All Fiction or Bookmaker.
Not likely. Dispel Bound literally blocks hax. If it can block/negate reality warping (the literal swiss-army knife of powers) it's doubtiful that those are going to exempt from it. Not too mention that you need to be around Darsh's level of power to even begin tearing through those shields.

TheC2 said:
Not likely. Dispel Bound literally blocks hax. If it can block/negate reality warping (the literal swiss-army knife of powers) it's doubtiful that those are going to exempt from it. Not too mention that you need to be around Darsh's level of power to even begin tearing through those shields.
Completely off topic. (i think)

1. Can medaka physically touch Darsh? (if yes Bookmaker works, besides that don't even think about resisting Bookmaker with something like Dispel Bound. Bookmaker is way out of Dispel Bound's league/ If she can't then she just durability negates via Bookmaker )

2. It doesn't matter how tough Dispel Bound is, Scar Dead will 1 shot it. It has been destroyed before, meaning even getting near Medaka will incapacitate both Dispel Bound and Darsh himself.

3. All Fiction blitz gives Medaka all the time she needs to do whatever she needs to.

4. Medaka just makes it so that Darsh has never existed. (if Dispel Bound claims it can stop a universal+ reality warp then she does this after either point 1 or point 2 have been carried out successfully).

5. Medaka just masters everything Darsh has, becoming better.

Dark Schneider Stomps No Diff, When was Medaka Ever shown to Copy someone's Power Who has Far Superior To her? I Mean Come On , 3-A Vs 5-C I don't see how she can Copy someone who is infinitly Stronger than her.

Vapsiz said:
Dark Schneider Stomps No Diff, When was Medaka Ever shown to Copy someone's Power Who has Far Superior To her? I Mean Come On , 3-A Vs 5-C I don't see how she can Copy someone who is infinitly Stronger than her.
Uhm....Ajimu amirite? xD

Also Medaka is argued to be at least around 2-C due to all fiction.

Medaka win via this Conceptual Manipulation (All Fiction is capable of Erasing Concepts from Existence), ofc people would say Darsh has Dispel Bound: The ultimate defensive ability, made up of layer after layer of innumerable forcefields, each protecting Dark Schneider from a certain form of attack, including mental attacks, instant victory effects, and reality warping. While powerful, these forcefields can be easily destroyed by those significantly stronger than Darsh, and can be torn away by those on his level, but they regenerate quickly. but this is a diferent story when we are talking about Conceptual Manipulation Medaka could just erase the concept of Dispel Bound. The Squishy Waifu Cheeks FTW

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
1) Why is that not reflected on her profile?

2) I thought hax has no tier?

3) Where was that argued?
It's not reflected cus it's not sure on how strong she is, All Fiction said it can erase multiple universes that = 2-C. I hadn't joined the wiki when that happened, a couple of ppl told me this.

IKR! Someone should add that name to her profile. xD

She is after all one of the best Shonen Jump woman and ofc waifu material

Tincan123 said:
She is after all one of the best Shonen Jump woman and ofc waifu material
Oppai is old school. Having girls with HUGE squishy cheeks that jiggle defying physics is the new meta (though that would make girls look like a Bulldog xD).

1. Yes, she could touch Darsh but that doesn't mean anything. Dispel Bound insulates from Darsh from crazy amounts hax. It's not about bypassing durability, it's about being able to remove the shields so that you can even affect Darsh with hax. If you're on comparable level to Darsh, you can start to breach them but they can also regenerate, meaning that you would have to constantly stay on him.

2. Even if Scar Dead gets by Dispel Bound, Darsh will literally just regens from it and will keep regening from it.

3. Again, it's debatable if that would even work.

4. There is case that Dispel Bound could stop it. You also forget Darsh will be responding in kind. Judas Priest literally wipes Medaka out of existence.You need Mid-Godly regen to survive it at this point.

5. Nope. Even if Medaka copied all of Darsh's techniques, she doesn't have the sheer brute force to back it up. For instance, Darsh's Judas Priest originally just destroyed the opponent on the Atomic Level. When he powered up, the spell became capable of erasing his opponent out of existence.

Also, I will be out for the rest of the day and night.

So if anyone responds, I won't get to it until tomorrow.

Edit: Turns out, I was wrong.

1. Darsh can be touched, cool. Means the screw CAN get him, so either we talk about how Bookmaker is completely out of Darsh's league, there is no way he can block it, if it got Ajimu he's fodder in comparison.

2.Yeah just destroying it will work, destroy the shield then point 3 to stop it from regening.

4. Ok yeah he would be responding in kind unless Encounter stops it or without that Medaka works faster with a thought, so then again point 2 then erase. And as someone also said a bit above conceptual erasure should work on Dispel Bound.

5. They can deal as much dmg as they want, All Fiction will just render them useless.

1. You keep saying that, but you've had numerous people, not only me, disagree.

2. Scar Dead does not destroy shields. There is no indication that it does. It's not going to just get rid of Dispel Bound.

4. Encounter is not stopping Universe AP. This has been stated multiple times. It's not stopping Existence Erasure.

5. She doesn't have Mid Godly Regen, she's not coming back. Matt pointed this out in another thread.

All your arguments rely on NLF. You're literally just going around in circles claiming that Medaka's abilities beat everything, despite the fact that we've got multiple people disagreeing with you.

I also got multiple agreeing on Medaka's win but ok.

1. What is stoping bookmaker from making Darsh fodder? I mean it has sealed ppl who resist sealing, i don't see Dispel Bound seeing it off, if it can seal abilities like All Fiction and Universe creation...yeah.

2. Dispel Bound has been destroyed before, Scar Dead can destroy them again, scar dead works on anything, not only the living.

4. Ok encounter is not gonna be used. Erase the concept of Dispel Bound all together.

5. As long as all fiction is alive it will erase the cause of her death, i don't see Darsh's existence erasure overcoming All Ficition, not to mention the dmg has to be instant or it won't work at all.

It seems people dont understand that all fiction is conceptual manipulation medaka could just erase the concept of any ability darsh has in his arsenal. Anyway lest just stop debating this and start more voting.

Gargoyle One said:
Too bad that gets nulled thus it's meaningless
Depends. There are currently 2 strong arguments for Medaka to get past Dispel Bound:

1. Scar Dead then time stop so that it never comes back again.

2. Just erase Dispel Bound as a whole using All Fiction. All Fiction is universe+ level and Dispel Bound is an ability that has shown to have limits on it's durability, so using something stronger will just beat Dispel Bound, once it's gone , it's gone for good doe.

1. Negated before she can use it

2. Negated before she can use it

This is literally a worse version of Medaka vs Nihilus

Gargoyle One said:
1. Negated before she can use it
2. Negated before she can use it

This is literally a worse version of Medaka vs Nihilus
What? How does he even negate Scar Dead? Darsh doesn't have power nullification, and scar dead has durability negation, i don't see Darsh being immune to that.

Also Negated, All Fiction is stronger than Dispel Bound, how exactly does it negate All Fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back