• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Vs Dark Schneider

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO:

Medaka Kurokami, dat one op waifu with squishy cheeks.

Power name -"TSWCpotence" (The Squishy Waifu Cheeks potence)

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/40700000/Medaka-Kurokami-thelefteris24-40723427-480-270.gif

Medaka Kurokami Fanart

VS

Dark Schneider

Base_DS.jpg

Both Bloodlusted

Win by any means

Both at their strongest

Speed Equalized

The Hero is disabled

Dispel Bound protects DS as Medaka is nowhere near tier 3. He then proceeds to breathe, erasing her on every level of existence.

So you thought of making this battle here, after completely getting destroyed on animevice. Anyways the results will be same DS solos.

Sir Ovens said:
Dispel Bound protects DS as Medaka is nowhere near tier 3. He then proceeds to breathe, erasing her on every level of existence.
Wat? All Fiction is universal+ (stated to erase all of existence if the user were careless). Besides from what i know his erasure works by attacking his opponent, attacking medaka would mean having the dmg sent somewhere else (also if it's not instant AF just negates it all). Scar Dead will just open old wounds on Dispel Bound (basically 1 shot it). Medaka is currently fighting Leo (someone who won against Darsh) don't look down so much on her.

Encounter won't work on DS as it has never been shown to work on anything more than Multi-City Block level.

Medaka is VS-ing someone who won against Schneider so yeah.

Who might that be?

Sir Ovens said:
Encounter won't work on DS as it has never been shown to work on anything more than Multi-City Block level.
As stated by Shibuki the dmg only passes through, never actually doing anything, i really don't see how the amount of dmg is relevant here. So Medaka never really gets dmg-ed by anything.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
there is no A>B>C logic though depends on said abilities which is like rock papaer scissors. Anyway dispel bound will protect DS badly and his AP is way above medaka's water park so yeah...
DB will protect him for as long as he doesn't get Bookmakered or has his DB 1 shotted by Scar Dead. I know there is no A>B>C logic that's why i even bothered with this thread. AP is useless when da girl just erases universe+ level shit with a thought. Also from what i hear DS has something that grants him a lot of power, which can be copied by The End.

Gargoyle One said:
Both of those get nulled
Both of which? I don't think Scar Dead will be nulled, if DB can be dmg-ed via a punch then Scar Dead will 1 shot it, i don't see "immunity to durability negation" on his profile. And bookmaker, how will Bookmaker get nulled?

Doom takes an L.

Anyway Fire, read Gagamaru's profile. It literally states Encounter can't block anything higher than Multi-City Block level attacks.

DMB 1 said:
Kek
Shneider stomps May Sue
How doe, explain. How will he deal with Medaka's blitz, Bookmaker, Scar Dead, Aliment Manipulation, Death Inducement via Encounter and the other ways Medaka can hax?

Sir Ovens said:
Doom takes an L.
Anyway Fire, read Gagamaru's profile. It literally states Encounter can't block anything higher than Multi-City Block level attacks.
It hasn't "SHOWN" to block, but that's a mute point either way, as Encounter doesn't "block" it just makes the dmg pass through the user and onto another surrounding object.

Boi, you might want to check your facts. Dark blitzes.

Rein may be fair, but as far as I know UKG probably stomps.

Rein has a 5-B key...

Anyway, Darsh is literally millions of times faster than Medaka. Before Medaka can have a chance to All-Fiction her time away, Darsh slaps her.

Sir Ovens said:
Rein has a 5-B key...
Anyway, Darsh is literally millions of times faster than Medaka. Before Medaka can have a chance to All-Fiction her time away, Darsh slaps her.
And does what exactly? Darsh can't even see her, not to mention Medaka knows the exact moment he's gonna move, she doesn't need to see him, his body's electrictiy will give Medaka all the info she needs.

Dude, you can't expect a FTL person to just magically move faster than a MFTL+ person. Her automatic reflexes won't even kick in as she has only ever dodged people at her speed. Automatic reflexes don't make you move faster, they just make you dodge better.

Darsh may not be able to see Medaka, but with the amount of AoE attacks he has, he can just spam blast the area before Medaka even notices she's dead.

Anyway let's keep our head in the game and talk about the 2 fighters in question.

Main points are:

1. Can Darsh put an end to Bloodlusted Medaka?

2. How will Darsh deal with Scar Dead destroying his Dispel Bound

3. How will Darsh deal with having all his powers copied.

4. How will Darsh deal with getting Bookmakered?

5. How will Darsh get past Encounter and Unknown Hero?

6. How will Dispel Bound interact with Raflessia?

Sir Ovens said:
Dude, you can't expect a FTL person to just magically move faster than a MFTL+ person. Her automatic reflexes won't even kick in as she has only ever dodged people at her speed. Automatic reflexes don't make you move faster, they just make you dodge better.
Darsh may not be able to see Medaka, but with the amount of AoE attacks he has, he can just spam blast the area before Medaka even notices she's dead.
Cus she CAN die. Also i never said she would move faster, she will just All Fiction time, once it gets there it's a win. Also even getting near Medaka will hurt Darsh, even if he slows down a bit (having all the wounds opened at once in a fighting manga such as Bastard is no small deal) Medaka gets enough time to use All Fiction.

Fire, I don't think you understand how fast MFTL+ is compared to FTL. Medaka won't even blink before Darsh is able to travel around the world at least 100 times. And that's being generous.

Medaka can't activate any of her abilities before Darsh uses Judas Priest on her.

Sir Ovens said:
Fire, I don't think you understand how fast MFTL+ is compared to FTL. Medaka won't even blink before Darsh is able to travel around the world at least 100 times. And that's being generous.
Medaka can't activate any of her abilities before Darsh uses Judas Priest on her.
1. Never denied that, he's REALLY fast, BUT get close to Medaka and he becomes a slow poke due to Scar Dead, Unknown Hero makes Medaka impossible to detect.

2. Even if he activates something, as long as it is an attack the dmg will be sent somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back