• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
Thanos2003 said:
if they are both in charscters i dout beerus would use hakai from the start of the fight encounter can also push away a persons death so if beerus kills medaka with any ather attack ather than hakai she will simply push her death back at him thus killing him if he does use hakai from the start of the fight it depends on wether or not all fiction all fiction can bring her back if her existence is eraced i am going to say it can because all fiction can make it so certain event never occured so maybe she can make it so she never got eraced .Oh encounter can also create force fields so there is that.
the main reason why i think medaka would win is because she has too many ways to kill beerus while he has almost none the only way for him to win is for us to asume that if he uses hakai medaka wouldnt be able to bring herself back to life with all fiction and cant push away the dmage done to her body and soul with enounter and eiven then if he kills her with anything ather than hakai things she will kill by pushing her death back at him .Sorry dbz fans voting for medaka on this one
for the all fiction makes certain things not happen is thanks to casuality manipulation
i understand that but i still think medaka wins due to hax all fiction allows the user to make it so that somethin never happened or never existed to begin with

Thanos2003 said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
Thanos2003 said:
if they are both in charscters i dout beerus would use hakai from the start of the fight encounter can also push away a persons death so if beerus kills medaka with any ather attack ather than hakai she will simply push her death back at him thus killing him if he does use hakai from the start of the fight it depends on wether or not all fiction all fiction can bring her back if her existence is eraced i am going to say it can because all fiction can make it so certain event never occured so maybe she can make it so she never got eraced .Oh encounter can also create force fields so there is that.
the main reason why i think medaka would win is because she has too many ways to kill beerus while he has almost none the only way for him to win is for us to asume that if he uses hakai medaka wouldnt be able to bring herself back to life with all fiction and cant push away the dmage done to her body and soul with enounter and eiven then if he kills her with anything ather than hakai things she will kill by pushing her death back at him .Sorry dbz fans voting for medaka on this one
for the all fiction makes certain things not happen is thanks to casuality manipulation
i understand that but i still think medaka wins due to hax
my question is, can casuality manipulation negate or undo the existence erasure

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
Thanos2003 said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
Thanos2003 said:
i understand that but i still think medaka wins due to hax
my question is, can casuality manipulation negate or undo the existence erasure
well all fiction was stated to be able to undo anything and there are only a few things thai it cant erace some of those being ather minuses and the wounds coused by ihiko so i believe that she could undo the existence erasure and if that dasent work maybe she could push away the damage done to her body and soul with encounter but i am not sure

Sidali891 said:
@FateAlbane
1. The whole Zamasu thing was already explained. There's no point in bringing that argument.
You do realize LEGIT existence erasure would completely erase a being, time ring partial acausality be danmed, right? In fact, the whole "Zamasu was explained" just proves even more that Beerus' hakai can easily get circumvented by one thing or another.

My point was that comparing Hakai to actual Existence Erasure is wanking the ability to oblivion. Sure, it can destroy the soul of an absolute fodder, no combat capabilities ghost, but it stops at that. Nothing special compared to the kind of hax you see flying around all the time in Medaka Box.

@Thanos

Stop quoting constantly. It's in violation of our Discussion Rules and it's clogging up the thread.

But All fiction is still casuality so its suposed to have some limits. existence erasure doesn't do damage its slimply negating the existence of a person or destroying it, to my understanding it can't be related to physical damage nor soul or mental

...Hakai literally has two feats. But apparently, just because he destroyed a helpless ghost and failed to destroy Zamasu for real with it, many people use it as an argument of "Yeah, he erases anyone from existence with that, no questions asked".

...And let's not even begin on the fact that All Fiction was once shown to bring things back from non-existence via Non-Fiction, in the hands of Kumagawa, and EoS Medaka should have it as she fought against EoS Kumagawa as well and won (no wait, forget that. It was April Fiction that brought Zenkichi back. Non-Fiction was never displayed, so moot point I guess).

FateAlbane said:
...Hakai literally has two feats. But apparently, just because he destroyed a helpless ghost and failed to destroy Zamasu for real with it, many people use it as an argument of "Yeah, he erases anyone from existence with that, no questions asked"....And let's not even begin on the fact that All Fiction was once shown to bring things back from non-existence via Non-Fiction, in the hands of Kumagawa, and EoS Medaka should have it as she fought against EoS Kumagawa as well and won (no wait, forget that. It was April Fiction that brought Zenkichi back. Non-Fiction was never displayed, so moot point I guess).
1.Non-Fiction was only stated to undo things that all fiction has undone, so it doesn't work that way.

2. the zamasu thing was already explained.

3. you can't really say that medaka has it or that kumagawa would use it against her, it would be useless and pointless for him to use it against her.

4. yeah beerus can't use it on anyone, but he can use it on people weaker than him, and medaka is weaker than him, hax doesn't affect stats

5. all fiction isn't erasure of things, its based on casuality, therefor he is erasing the effect, but he can't do it before the effect hasn't happened.

@AO. Isn't the whole purpose of The End that she copies any skill?

Personally, I'm still laughing at the fact that the person who was regularly put against people like Giorno and Hades and Virgo Shaka without speed equalized is having trouble with Beerus.

Are ppl seriously comparing hakai to all fiction? This is complete wank if you think the ability of the guy who can compete with guys like giorno is somehow going to have problems with an ability that erases ppl from existence. I remember something about all fiction erasing even the concept of color, no way in hell it's having issues with hakai. Also causality manipulation>erasing stuff from existence.

The real cal howard said:
@AO. Isn't the whole purpose of The End that she copies any skill?
Personally, I'm still laughing at the fact that the person who was regularly put against people like Giorno and Hades and Virgo Shaka without speed equalized is having trouble with Beerus.
Hakai is being wanked to death, it's expected. Hakai can counter anything because Dragon Ball best anime lol

Celestial Pegasus said:
Are ppl seriously comparing hakai to all fiction? This is complete wank if you think the ability of the guy who can compete with guys like giorno is somehow going to have problems with an ability that erases ppl from existence. I remember something about all fiction erasing even the concept of color, no way in hell it's having issues with hakai. Also causality manipulation>erasing stuff from existence.
How is causality manipulation better than existence erasure?

Beerus stomps with ease, and hakai undoes the soul. Misogi was shown to be in afterlife. No Soul -> No Afterlife -> No Allfiction. It's easy, guys. Medaka gets beaten badly. And weneed to discuss this.

I swear. I bet if Arceus vs Beerus came up, it would end up as inconclusive because "It depends on who hits first."

And before you think I'm exaggerating, I'm not. Medaka stalemated Hades (who had Giorno and Shaka on respective sides). Hades nearly beat Arceus.

>> Literally elaborates about the whole "Bu-But the Zamasu thing was explained." and how it actually proves how Hakai isn't that special of an ability and does not even begin to compare to legit Existence Erasure.

>> Legit gets "The Zamasu thing was explained" again.

See, this is what happens when people don't read replies.

I swear. I bet if Arceus vs Beerus came up, it would end up as inconclusive because "It depends on who hits first."

And before you think I'm exaggerating, I'm not. Medaka stalemated Hades (who had Giorno and Shaka on respective sides). Hades nearly beat Arceus.
While I do agree that some users are overrating Beerus. Using A>B>C logic really isn't helping the discussion at all.

It actually does when said characters are overall stronger than Beerus, hax wise.

If someone beats a tank, no way said person is losing to a tricycle.

You seem like a good guy so I'll explain my case. In this case, it's more of an issue of:

If people believe that Medaka has the powerset to deal with hax monsters like Hades, supported by the fact that said hax monster can contend with another hax monster (Arceus), and people believe that someone who is far weaker than her can deal with speed monsters like Wally West and Thor (at the same time), then why are new people thinking that someone with less speed and hax than everyone else listed so far would be able to deal with her.

You seem like a good guy so I'll explain my case. In this case, it's more of an issue of:

If people believe that Medaka has the powerset to deal with hax monsters like Hades, supported by the fact that said hax monster can contend with another hax monster (Arceus), and people believe that someone who is far weaker than her can deal with speed monsters like Wally West and Thor (at the same time), then why are new people thinking that someone with less speed and hax than everyone else listed so far would be able to deal with her.
I understand your opinion. If I were to be honest I'm only siding with Beerus because of Hakai. Medaka to my understanding has never won against someone with existence erasure.

Both, All-Fiction and Hakai are void manipulation. Just that All-Fiction has the added on causality manipulation aspect as well. So she did deal with someone with existence erasure (Misogi)

People wanking hakai like it's the ultimate nullifier. Do the hakai fans even know what real existece erasure do? Hakai is one of the weakest existence erasure I have seen (not to mention it had zero effect on the plot, because it didn't do much)

Both, All-Fiction and Hakai are void manipulation. Just that All-Fiction has the added on causality manipulation aspect as well. So she did deal with someone with existence erasure (Misogi)
Did Misogi actually erase Medaka from existence? If so, I'll change my vote to Medaka.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
Did Misogi actually erase Medaka from existence? If so, I'll change my vote to Medaka.
Misogi can undo history and all actions of her victim, not just erase existence. That's far above Hakai (which simply erases from present, has no effect on past)

Feats: destroying zamasu + killing a ghost = ABSOLUTE existence erasure?

Can be countered via partial-acausality.

Its feats are entry-level.

Btw, im telling you, if partial-acausality is enough to resist hakai, causality manipulation of the level of All Fiction is enough to make it non-existant.

Misogi and reverse and erase all events and actions (rewrite history basically). Lets just say, if Misogi was in Beerus place, Future Trunks arc would've ended there. Hakai is nothing compared to All Fiction

I know what All fiction does, I'm not that ignorant. But AF and Hakai are different. AF uses causality iirc while Hakai is seemingly just existence erasure in a specific timeline.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
I know what All fiction, I'm not that ignorant. But AF and Hakai are different. AF uses causality iirc while Hakai is seemingly just existence erasure in a specific timeline.
Then you should also know that hakai is an entry level existence erasure and nothing compared to real existence erasures like Ultimate Nullfier and All Fiction.

Honestly this thread should be locked, I haven't seen a single comment which shows how hakai holds a candle to all fiction's existence erasure. Hakai been wanked far too much even though it has little showings which are not even impressive or notable

I love how it was explained time and again how Hakai is trash tier compared to Medaka's hax and even Beerus' profile states as a big POSSIBLY existence erasure on top of lack of legit feats to back that up, yet people persist in wanking it to oblivion.

Sasuga, "HakaiGG". I would expect no less.

...Also, just to bring this up but All Fiction isn't even the only thing Medaka can do to wreck Beerus.

Scar Dead would literally reopen all wounds he suffered during the course of his entire life - both physical pain and mental pain, which would easily wreck him as well.

Medaka stomps this both rounds, really. All-Fiction works past her "death"

What happens when she makes the concept of Beerus no longer exist? Or the concept of your beloved Hakai?

He's screwed each round.

/thread.

All fiction can rewrite death, I still can't understand how hakai is even an argument. Seems Beerus fans are not even reading the comments. Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back