• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah , basically it's All Fiction vs Hakai but I want to see what happens

Both in character but willing to kill

Round 1 : Speed isn't equalized

Round 2 : Speed is equalized but Medaka is restricted "The End"

Win by death or KO

Who wins and why ?
Kurokami-medaka-full-11429201
my waifu

Beerus (Dragon Ball Super)

Beerus wins round one due to speed stomp and hakai but as for round 2 I'd say medaka may be able to win if she breaks out all fiction or book maker before beerus goes for hakai.

Beerus one shots round 1...and then gets totaled by All Fiction from the effect after her death. The cat's first move isn't the one they might have a chance of putting her down.

Beerus gets Bookmaker'd, Encounter'd and/or All Fiction'd or any of her other haxes.

Beerus almoust destroy universe 7 even he wasn't use full power and universe 7 have 200,000,000,000 galaxy+god realm same size+kaioshin realm which is 1/10 size of universe beerus is in this case universe+ buster with one punch.Also arale gag power don't work on beerus he even destroy ghoust(which is imposible) so beerus won in this battle.

If you may: Causality manipulation (All Fiction) >> Beerus as Lord Beerus isnt Acausal.

round 1: beerus

round 2: depends on who is able tolaunch and land their move first and if all fiction can undo the fact that her existence was erased

Round 1: Beerus because of the speed.

Round 2: Stalemate. Beerus has Destruction, Sealing Spell, and Attack Altercation and Redirection. BUT as for Medaka she has Scar Dead, Book Maker, and All Fiction. So yeah for round 2 they are very even, it all comes down to who can hit who 1st

QPower said:
Round 2: Stalemate. Beerus has Destruction, Sealing Spell, and Attack Altercation and Redirection. BUT as for Medaka she has Scar Dead, Book Maker, and All Fiction. So yeah for round 2 they are very even, it all comes down to who can hit who 1st
doesn't medaka need to "screw" beerus in order to use Book Maker

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
QPower said:
Oh really? I didn't know that, does she?

Round one: Beerus stomps due to the MASSIVE speed advantage.

Round two: Inconclusive. Could go either way, it all depends on who makes the first move.

About the speed advantage. You guys do know that we did have Misogi, who is <<<Medaka, beat the entire JLA and Avengers cast. Note that many of them have more hax than Beerus and they have Wally, the fastest quantifiable character in fiction, among other characters who are faster than the trillions mark. If they couldn't pull it off against a weaker character, how can Beerus?

@Cal

I'm simply going off by what's listed in both characters' profiles. One is in the FTL range, while the other is in the MFTL+ range (in the trillions)

I know. I just felt the need to clarify this, but let's just not go further into this and derail from the topic.

We don't know the full extent of Beerus' destruction hax, but Beerus does not seem to have a method of countering All Fiction.

Reppuzan said:
We don't know the full extent of Beerus' destruction hax, but Beerus does not seem to have a method of countering All Fiction.
essentially is what we are saying, its inconclusive, since it depends on who lands the first move. also can all fiction negate her own existence being erase? since death is simply "another life" within these 2 verses, i understand how it could bring him back to life, but when you no longer exist you are not caplable of anything, so, can it?

@Reppuzan: For the offensive effects of All Fiction not.

But I think we don't know whether All Fiction would still activate after death if aside from the body also the soul is destroyed, as such a thing was never demonstrated. So I wouldn't assume so.

Medaka has the "Go first skill" though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I dunno what's stopping Medaka from coming back like "Whatever" via All Fiction even if Beerus destroyed her and then erasing him from existence.

QPower said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
QPower said:
Oh really? I didn't know that, does she?
well everytime we see kumagawa use it, he always runs someone threw with a screw

@Q Power. Other than destruction, those are useless. Attack Reflection counters energy attacks, which are meaningless here. Sealing gets all fiction'd, and we don't even know how he does sealing.

FateAlbane said:
I dunno what's stopping Medaka from coming back like "Whatever" via All Fiction even if Beerus destroyed her and then erasing him from existence.
i already asked if all fiction can bring back her existence. because its pretty well know that she can undo he death, but her existence being erase is a whole other thing

And you say Beerus has existence erasure based on...?

All we have seen is 1. Destroying Zamasu who was confirmed to still exist (if it was legit existence erasure, he wouldn't be in the future because he would have been reduced to nothing).

2. Destroying absolute fodder ghost.

...Hakai is not that special. He destroys her, she comes back. Can't say the same for him once AF erases him.

And that's not even to mention Encounter, which was shown to reflect the damage even as the user was being blitzed. Of course I don't want to enter into NLF territory so I won't use that as an argument, but Gagamaru was being completely blitzed and wasn't able to react at all but Encounter was pushing the effects away, anyways.

Since Beerus doesn't seem to have a legit way to put Medaka down, I dunno about this match.

That's why I didn't even vote.

FateAlbane said:
And you say Beerus has existence erasure based on...?
All we have seen is 1. Destroying Zamasu who was confirmed to still exist (if it was legit existence erasure, he wouldn't be in the future because he would have been reduced to nothing).

2. Destroying absolute fodder ghost.

...Hakai is not that special. He destroys her, she comes back. Can't say the same for him once AF erases him.
well it has been accepted that its existence erasure or at least to my undestanding it was. the enconter thing works on damage not attacks like this. the whole zamasu thing was already explained.

@FateAlbane

1. The whole Zamasu thing was already explained. There's no point in bringing that argument.

2. "A fodder ghost". The point in that feat isn't wether the ghost is strong or not, but the fact that his Hakai can even harm intangible entities which reside in another plane of existence.

Now, we know All Fiction enables her to come back to life if she dies. But, can it enable her to come back even if her entire existence is erased? Including her soul?

if they are both in charscters i dout beerus would use hakai from the start of the fight encounter can also push away a persons death so if beerus kills medaka with any ather attack ather than hakai she will simply push her death back at him thus killing him if he does use hakai from the start of the fight it depends on wether or not all fiction all fiction can bring her back if her existence is eraced i am going to say it can because all fiction can make it so certain event never occured so maybe she can make it so she never got eraced .Oh encounter can also create force fields so there is that.

the main reason why i think medaka would win is because she has too many ways to kill beerus while he has almost none the only way for him to win is for us to asume that if he uses hakai medaka wouldnt be able to bring herself back to life with all fiction and cant push away the dmage done to her body and soul with enounter and eiven then if he kills her with anything ather than hakai things she will kill by pushing her death back at him .Sorry dbz fans voting for medaka on this one

Thanos2003 said:
if they are both in charscters i dout beerus would use hakai from the start of the fight encounter can also push away a persons death so if beerus kills medaka with any ather attack ather than hakai she will simply push her death back at him thus killing him if he does use hakai from the start of the fight it depends on wether or not all fiction all fiction can bring her back if her existence is eraced i am going to say it can because all fiction can make it so certain event never occured so maybe she can make it so she never got eraced .Oh encounter can also create force fields so there is that.
the main reason why i think medaka would win is because she has too many ways to kill beerus while he has almost none the only way for him to win is for us to asume that if he uses hakai medaka wouldnt be able to bring herself back to life with all fiction and cant push away the dmage done to her body and soul with enounter and eiven then if he kills her with anything ather than hakai things she will kill by pushing her death back at him .Sorry dbz fans voting for medaka on this one
for the all fiction makes certain things not happen is thanks to casuality manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back