• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So the copiest of copy? Perfect copy vs imperfect copy

5-C
[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/0/09/Medaka_listens.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180302045032']Medaka listens

Hey handsome, wanna join for sum coffee?
[/URL]
vs

5-B
[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/5/55/Anime_Adam_Blade.png/revision/latest?cb=20171130112133']Anime Adam Blade

Not interested in big breasted Mary Sue gals, give me loli juice.
[/URL]

Both Bloodlusted

The Hero and The Loli is restricted.

Adam at his peak, Medaka is at her 5-C key.

Music

I mad ethis fight long ago, but with outdated ratings and other keys.

Anyway, I do not known Medaka but I doubt that a 5-C has possibilities against a 5-B with reality warping abilities; it seems like a stomp at first glace.

Antoniofer said:
I mad ethis fight long ago, but with outdated ratings and other keys.
Anyway, I do not known Medaka but I doubt that a 5-C has possibilities against a 5-B with reality warping abilities; it seems like a stomp at first glace.
Medaka is the strongest 5-C doe and she used to have a 2-C key before. 5-C is her estimated physicall strength. Her hax can even get to tier 1 (if Ajimu ever gets a tier that is). Also she has a win against Kittan who is also 5-B. Also inconclusive against Calypso (win if speed were not equalized) who is a 5-A reality warper.

AP doesn't matter since hax is the primary one,if opponent have so much hax tool then it can defeat higher tier opponent just like Medaka.

Ok then, affecting higher dimensional beings sounds pretty OP now, it seems that she also can manipulate the plot (not sure if that is applicable every time tho). Anyway, for Blade side he can re-crate the planet, including its physics and habitants, such creating more, change gender and culture; there's much others but I rather discuss hiw they interact with Medaka's powers.

Ok so shall i explain Medaka's side then? Let's go over the strongest points:

All Fiction- The ability to erase anything from existence even the user's death. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Firephoenixearl/All_Fictio That blog should explain fairly well how it works. It has erased the concept of colors from a universal scale and many other stuff.

Bookmaker- 1 of the strongest skills in the series. It's considered both a seal and power null in this wiki. It gives you a screw, if that screw pierces the body of someone, it completely seals "anything" (i mean it when i say anything, talent, intelligence, speed, strength, experience, skill, u name it) that makes Adam better than a minus (namely Kumagawa) and it also seals away any skill. It is a really strong seal that worked on this op gal. Also it bypasses durability.

The End - copy and perfect anything just by hearing or seeing about it. Any amount of info is fine. She also has mind read.

Back