• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Ashen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
Wait, its OOC for her to notice someone pulling a gun on her and take that away at infinite speed? Isn't Iihiko not really the best example anyways, due to how he can't really be categorized for the whole scaling to Ajimu thing?

As for the strike, remember that Ashen has 9-C durability while Medaka here is 8-A. That is more than enough to completely splatter the body. While they may technically still be alive, I don't see how a spray of gore/giblets can really operate a gun. How does the fetch mirror work?
No, its perfectly fine for her to attack once blitzed, but I'm fairly sure she wouldn't take the gun seriously since its basically just an 18th century revolver and the bullets don't actually look sll that weird other than their color. Iihiko cna most certainly be scaled speed wise if nothing else, and I was calling him FTL not based on his scaling to Ajimu, but on him calling Medaka's Light Speed to FTL form "slow."

I'm fairly sure the strike will splatter but she will come back together. Also, don't forget, the bullets themselves want Medaka to die, it really probably won't take much but a brush of activation for them to end her

I mean, I don't think Medaka wants the possibility of being shot anyways.

If she would come back together, you may want to note the appropriate level of regen. On its own, type 5 doesn't grant that. Due to how bullets work, there still needs to be a bit of force to set off the primer and thus the bullet.

Do you have an example of that you can link to?

That's not enough of a threat anyway. Also, in the times when she has fought armed enemies she has never out right disarmed them, from Unzen's minions to that one dude from the Shiranui village

I was more refering to her Type 8 Immortality, which is almost always treated as a kind of implies Regenerationn to it, as far as I have seen

Type 8 doesn't immediately imply regen. A lot of people have it from gods and stuff who will just revive them/do their regen for them, but this wouldn't immediately point to that.

Oh I see

Side note, I may actually have an upgrade coming up for the guard captains. I am gonna see if they can survive the enemy Kinetopede getting blown up. If they can, then they may get upgraded to city block+ level durabiliy as a high ball, but we can wait for that stuff

Oh, nice. Would this be a stomp as of now or what?

I don't think so, I would say inconclusive. Because like, if Medaka hesitates for a moment she loses ******* instantly, but she can ******* vaporize Ashen otherwise

That's my vote, Inconclusive

I'm going to have to go with Medaka myself. I find it more likely that she punches Ashen at high speed, but lets see what others think.

I personally think Medaka, in character, is going to hesitate going straight for the kill, especially since she literally tries to never kill anyone, so for pretty much every reason Lapitus gave except for the last one, I think I'm going with Ashen

This is a rather interesting verse, gotta admit

If its just high speed, then Ashen still kills all her futures. Don't forget, speed is equalised, so Ahsen will pull the trugger before Medaka reaches her. Its only the Time Stop Blitz that gets Medaka the win.

What I meant by high speed was infinite. At this point, I want to just let others read over the stuff and decide, since we both seem to have come to a conclusion.

@Gargoyle

its a great game, like 11 buck on steam. Some of the best story telling I have every seen. Its crazy but has so much weird and fun goodness. Things I've done in this game include but are not limited to:

• rigged an election of the undead
  • accidentally started a slave rebellion among giant wasp people
  • seduced the ghost of an oil rig
  • built a criminal empire on the sale of bottled darkness and ****
  • killed a hamster God with a harpoon
  • eaten a universe
  • mined human organs
  • Took out my own heart and used it as a replacement engine
And the stangest part is, it all makes sense in context

Just don't walk into it for the VS stuff, obviously. Its not really that kind of verse over all, but you will just happen upon good feats and hax by playing the game through, trying to look for it will ruin it. Like, I found golden bullets by just following my crew members quest mine to kill some guy, but the senerio kep escalating until I reaslised I had to figure out a way to kill a being who is nigh impossible to kill, and then ended up with those crazy ass hax

Enjoy it for the story

I'm gonna change my vote to Ashen, since in addition to what I have already stated, it is more likely Medaka will hesitate long enough for Ashen to fire in character

Just to update you all, I just tested it out in game. Guard Captains can indeed survive the City Block+ level explosions of enemy Kinetopedes, albiet only barely and they are fatally wounded, but they can still survive it. thus, I would say it is a reasonable high ball for their durability, and I will add it as a "possibly." Any objections?

also, Ant approved her being Universal+ with prep, so that is also good. (Note, this is with like a good few months of prep tho)

Personally I think it's a bit of a stretch to scale them at all to something they barely survive. In this case listing their durability as possibly that high seems kind of disingenuous, as they're not tanking or even reliably surviving it. It might be good as a supporting feat for a much lower level, but placing them that high even as possibly doesn't sound right. Unless it's more of a footnote that they can survive hits with that high AP, but they're not usually capable of fighting afterward.

It wouldn't really matter in the context of vs debating, unless their opponent has a suicide attack with comparable AP, but if it's a notable stat or fact I'm sure most members interested in the verse would appreciate it being listed somewhere.

I was referring to scaling the Guard Captains to their feat of barel surviving something. That doesn't sound impressive enough to warrant a "possibly" and it doesn't sound like a possible highball either, as they don't tank it. Barely surviving something should not grant durability equivalent to it's AP, as you evidently cannot take hits at that level.

VindictiveLoser said:
I was referring to scaling the Guard Captains to their feat of barel surviving something. That doesn't sound impressive enough to warrant a "possibly" and it doesn't sound like a possible highball either, as they don't tank it. Barely surviving something should not grant durability equivalent to it's AP, as you evidently cannot take hits at that level.
I mean, their body is still intact. They didnt lose any limbs or anything, they just got major damage and got knocked out. The fact that they survived it at all, means that they tanked it to some extent. When you account for her parenial status, basically anything that doesnt vaporize her she can continue fighting after. This is like the servants with the battle continuation skill in Fate. any sort of way their body remains intact means they can continue fighting after it

Hmm. when it's a fair fight with in character Medaka and gal with prep time

1.About Medaka letting the bullet hit her, observation "may" work, since it's just the act of analyzing something it was never said to be limited to only abnormalities (and that's passive).

2. The golden bullet states that the bullet will be made of some similar material that bypasses immortalities. There exists no such material against All Fiction's ressurection.

3. About the bullet elimnating all the "wrong" futures, it wouldn't apply to All Fiction. As that future doesn't exist, it is created "after" the reality erasure from All Fiction happens. And the bullet themselves don't suffer from acasuality or anything of the sort that woul prevent All Fiction from working on it.

4. HOW DF IS THAT A WOMAN? (whoever f-ing said that women are delicate as a flower hadn't played A Houe of Many Doors apparently)

Well I kinda agree with him, I also though she's a male, but when I check her gender it was female.

1. Its not that Medaka would let the bullet hit her, its that the Medaka would likely not stop ashen before she pulls the trigger, or merely would not take the gun seriously because the gun itself is normal.

2. The material thing isn't what will stop Medaka from resurecting, its the fact that the futures where Medaka comes back do not exist

3. You seem to misunderstand how the bullets work. From the moment that the bullet was fired, literally every out come of Medaka being alive in the future stopped existing, even the ones where she comes back with All Fiction. Sure, its hypothetically possible she might have been able to undo the bullet's damage, but that doesn't stop every ******* future where she is alive from not existing.

4. Lol, everyone falling for the reverse trap

Well yes the futures "cease to exist" that will not prevent them being "all fictioned back to reality" though.

If she bullets Majin Buu, majin buu dies, because the future where he regens from dust gets erased.

If she bullets...idk Jill (if it works on that) then she dies because the future where she gets revived by The Basanos doesn't exist. (if it won't work on jill let's just assume it works on that level)

If she bullets Medaka. The future where she comes back to life via All Fiction gets erased. Though that doesn't stop All Fiction from erasing the:

1. Bullet being fired at all.

2. The bullet from being prepared.

3. The bullet from hitting Medaka.

Etc etc. There is nothing to suggest All Fiction can't rewrite reality into "the bullet missed" by erasing the "it hit" part (like how Kumagawa did with his screws once, i can show you scans later if you need). If it never hit Medaka or if it was never fired (All Fiction just undoes the bullet being fired like how it did vs Munakata where it erased ALL the dmg he suffered in that fight instead of just the killing blow) it never erased it's futures. The futures cease to exist, though there is nothing to suggest they can't be brought back via reality/timeline alteration like All Fictioning, even more so when we include the fact that the past takes precedence in this case as if the past never happened the future WILL change.

And yeah this was a good one. Im seeing ppl call Ashen a "he" and thought "meh a typo" then i saw her pic in the profile and im like "HOLY DAMN, KILL IT WITH FIRE"....i regret checking out her profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back