• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami upgrade to universe level

I was reading up about on her page and I was suprised that here universe creating was unknown

You guys have to remember, even though this is a parody manga, its still a series where the writer can do anything. And since this is Medaka I dont think she would lie about this. I know its confusing since it would make cense considering she is Muti City Block. But regardless that is why its a parody manga, So I believe she should be changed back to universe level or universe level+ and for her striking strength unknown for the most part.

There's also the fact that IIRC Kumagawa can erase the world (universe in this context.) I may be misremembering though.

Though creating a universe isn't just enough to have universal DC.

Well of course it is a higher feat, but that doesn't make it inherently parallel. Just as travel and combat speed aren't treated the same.

Creating a city sized pocket dimension for example, would not make you a city buster. Unless you want to consider Kaguya a star buster or higher because she can create dimensions with a star and then collapse it.

This is all situational.

On this Wiki Creation >= Destruction, a travel speed vs combat speed analogy doesnt work in this situation

It actually would

Kaguya's dimension isnt considered star level here, and if it were it would be considered a massive outlier. From her page: "While a star can be visibly seen within one of Kaguya's dimensions, this does not translate to her Attack Potency, since it is considered to be a massive outlier. In addition, it is uncertain whether or not it existed there previously."

Anyways, yes, creating a universe would make you Universe level, Universe level+ if you also created time within said universe

The problem is that my previous rating of Medaka as universe level met criticism, since it was a throwaway seeming nonsense phrase with no proof behind it. Hence, we rated her as Unknown instead.

Back