• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami and her losses.

Seriously this has to stop already. Medaka's loss streak is just...dumb. She has loses that are outright stomps in the worst ways still on her profile. Imma just name all of the stomp matches and say why they are all stomp OR say why they are invalid fights.

Darth Nihilus Do i even have to mention why it is a stomp? Just a passive win for nihilus, and the fact that Medaka had the Hero in that fight, which makes the fight outdated just makes this the 1st target.

SCP-1440 Reliant immortalities are no longer restrictable. So Medaka has no way to put the old man down. So stomp via "no victory condition" for Medaka.

Altair Outdated, since the match had The Hero on.

Jill Presto Type 8 not restrictable.

SCP-2786 Outdated, the match had Medaka with The Hero.

Kriemhild Helheim : This was never fair to begin with. I mean it was like "medaka doesn't do stuff in character so Kriemhild takes it non stomp" then when i made pt 2 with bloodlusted "Kriemhild is a dream so Medaka can't even affect her, so stomp for Kriemhild, but the in character one was still added cus lol".

Well...that kind of does it i think. These loses need to be removed via being unfair and against the rules to be added.

Well the match is outdated. Those matches may have been fair due to The Hero, without it things can change. According to the rules matches like that count as outdated and should be removed.

Stomps yes, conclusive victories, no. Medaka is sorta hailed as one of the most haxed characters on-site, she's going to fight other haxxed characters.

Kriemhild is fine, others should go due to higher d immortality or the hero being used.

Wokistan said:
Kriemhild is fine, others should go due to higher d immortality or the hero being used.
Kriemhild is a dream and Medaka affecting her was not accepted. So Medaka can't do anything to kriemhild.

Mr. Bambu said:
Stomps yes, conclusive victories, no. Medaka is sorta hailed as one of the most haxed characters on-site, she's going to fight other haxxed characters.
Yes but that doesn't mean let's just put her vs unfair. She has a ton of good hax, but that doesn't just mean "she has no showings of doing this, so...let's just put her vs this character who she can't do anything against". I mean everyone has such weak points, literally.

I'm not doubting that she has weaknesses, more just hoping that every match she loses is not instantly written off as a stomp.

Still. Looking at the matches, it seems sort of stompy, yes, with newer rule add-ons.

Mr. Bambu said:
I'm not doubting that she has weaknesses, more just hoping that every match she loses is not instantly written off as a stomp.
Medaka is TOO strong. Having her bloodlusted version "lose" vs someone, i mean lose fairly, is really hard, since she has:

1. Absolutely dumb activation conditions (literally all are thought based with a few being word and contact based, and a few of them such as scar dead, all fiction , encounter and the end are passive).

2. Really nice tier for her hax (especially All Fiction, Bookmaker and The End which can hit tier 2).

3. Is really hard to kill and lose at all (since death is outright useless, same for BFR, any non instant action is also useless etc)

4. Can negate any immortality and regen via just bookmaker.

So it's really hard to not have some kind of stomp vs Medaka. The only non stomp bloodlusted Medaka match was vs Kars.

I can't blame staff for the matches not being removed yet. I mean there are so little staff members that have to go over every single match before removing it. So, I'd not worry too much.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Okay, I'll remove everything in the original post.
By the way, Encounter does not seem as simple as Attack Reflection.
Because it is not. Encounter doesn't reflect the attack itself

So someone just throws a spear, the spear does connect with you though no matter what force it was, your body is immune, completely indestructible as all the force is not being applied to you at all, it's being applied to something else.

Someone just does some brain dmg to you, you don't get that dmg or any "bad" effect it might cause, it's being applied somewhere else.

It's completely different from something like Ise's attack reflection, but attack reflection is still the closest we can define it as since we don't have a dmg reflection here.

@Xtasya

Idk tbh. Oracle's 2-A fate manip and precog are pretty broken, Bloodlusted Medaka should win it. I may do that match soon, if bloodlusted Medaka cannot win then it's a stomp.

Back