• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firephoenixearl said:
He does already have Ressurection as well as Regenerationn. Regenerationn is currently on "at least mid", and it should be changed to "at least Low Godly".
no need, Regen come to the fact that Kuma can pierce is own head with his nail and regen it thanks to causality manip injuries too

So you just have to explain how the resurrection works and that it can be Negate by abilities that erase the existence

DodoNova2 said:
no need, Regen come to the fact that Kuma can pierce is own head with his nail and regen it thanks to causality manip also injuries

So you just have to explain how the resurrection works and that it can be Negate by abilities that erase the existence
Still doesn't mean the regen can be on "at least mid" when he can have his physical body destructed so much it becomes practically non existent (we know that much at least is true). If it doesn't change anything it should STILL be "at least low godly, possibly more". I've had ppl be like "lol medaka won't come back from being turned into atomic soup" before that's why im requesting this.

"explain how the resurrection works" I saw what happened when i tried to explain something that wasn't on the profile (cough bookmaker cough). And "it can be negated by abilities that erase the existence", if that happens The chance of "coming back" is bigger than the "not coming back" one. So you careful when inducing weaknesses.

We don't know the mechanics of universe crossing, so we cannot act like she can just do it on a whim. She could have had outside help.

All Fiction stuff is a rejected NLF. Please stop bringing it.

Harming internal organs isn't durability negation. A 5-B character would have super strong organs. Dealing non-physical damage isn't either.

She doesn't have qualifications for Low Godly Regen. At all.

Sealing implies sealing the whole character somewhere. Sealing powers is nullifying a power.

Yeah that would be good to put in EE weakness because the current explanation is not enough to kill Kuma or other user
I still do not think it's Low Godly, it can not be beyond because its existence is still present

Matthew Schroeder said:
Sealing implies sealing the whole character somewhere. Sealing powers is nullifying a power.
Really now? Did u even read the 2nd point on "sealing"? "LOCKING ATRIBUTES". It's on the wiki and it fits perfectly. Along with my scans are more than enough.

DodoNova2 said:
Yeah that would be good to put in EE weakness because the current explanation is not enough to kill Kuma or other user
I still do not think it's Low Godly, it can not be beyond because its existence is still present
It can't be beyond? What do you mean? From what we know All Fiction lives separately from Kumagawa (the user, it acts, evolves and exists independed of it's user) and we know that it can erase the reality that he was hit. He doesn't have to come back cus you can go back in time and u wouldn't find a moment when he gets hit. So saying "it's not beyond" is wrong. You can't prove it and there is more facts to prove towards it being above Low Godly than it has to be limited at that.

not yet, AF is not independent, it works according to the user, if the user no longer exists, it can not work.

DodoNova2 said:
not yet, AF is not independent, it works according to the user, if the user no longer exists, it can not work.
It was alive when the user died (it even evolved while the user was dead). It doesn't work according to the user, the user can control it. If someone erases kumagawa (all ficiton won't be erased due to the resistance), all ficiton will still live and bring him back. Though that's a topic for another time. I have more proof that that works than you do of that not working.

No, first, you have to prove that AF does not work according to the users (which is not show in the manga), Secondly, when Kuma dies, he is obligatorily in the room with Ajimu (his soul is intact) so if there is nothing to bring back, AF will not be able to bring it back He must use it before he dies

It can not be said that a character can have a higher regen than he has ever shown

UmbryTiddlywink said:
Just because it worked when Kumagawa died doesn't mean it would work when he is erased from existence. Two entirely different things.
It's more of a case of "why it works" (how it works) that leads to logical conclusions. But im just asking for Low Godly, i said that to prove that you can't just put a limitation out of random.

I think that Matthew seems to make sense.

DodoNova2 said:
No, first, you have to prove that AF does not work according to the users (which is not show in the manga), Secondly, when Kuma dies, he is obligatorily in the room with Ajimu (his soul is intact) so if there is nothing to bring back, AF will not be able to bring it back
He must use it before he dies

It can not be said that a character can have a higher regen than he has ever shown
1. It IS shown in the manga when he revives after he dies. Which means AF activates and brings him back without his consent.

2. He doesn't need to use it before he dies, i made a CRT some time ago, and it was accepted. You can go check that out for proof. That's already a closed matter (that even if he doesn't activate it he will come back).

3. The opposite is also true, you can't put a limitation on something without any proof.

Firephoenixearl said:
1. It IS shown in the manga when he revives after he dies. Which means AF activates and brings him back without his consent.

2. He doesn't need to use it before he dies, i made a CRT some time ago, and it was accepted. You can go check that out for proof. That's already a closed matter (that even if he doesn't activate it he will come back).

3. The opposite is also true, you can't put a limitation on something without any proof.
1.His soul/Conscience is intact is he is in the room of ajimu so he still has a Consciousness

2.he says he has to use it

3. It's an Enormous NLF for this resurrection

Anyway I absolutely do not agree about this

Antvasima said:
I think that Matthew seems to make sense.
He never put any reason, all he said was basically opinion, without proof or counter arguments doe. At this point let's just use "no u" as an argument: >All Fiction is Low Godly regen

>No u

That's basically what's happening here except is more like: >Bookmaker is a seal (+ ungodly amount of proof both scan and inside the wiki explanations)

> Power null can do a simiar thing so yeah "no u". (by that logic let's just erase fate, causality and plot manipulations since they CAN do the same thing. Someone comes up with Fate manipulation, let's just call it history or plot manipulation cus why not?)

Kumagawa's say to Emukae that AF is automatical when he die.

Also AF was actived even when Kumagawa doesn't know having him (VS Mukanata).

DodoNova2 said:
1.His soul/Conscience is intact is he is in the room of ajimu so he still has a Consciousness

2.he says he has to use it

3. It's an Enormous NLF for this resurrection

Anyway I absolutely do not agree about this
1. Where he goes is not after life. Ajimu just appears inside his heart.

2. LOL when? The scan said "i CAN use it without hands" not "i HAVE to use it when i die". Again i made a CRT about this check it out. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1576925

3. Still it can't be done, it can be an ENORMOUS low ball.

I never said you have to agree with true godly regen or whatever, i just said that imposing limits is wrong.

TheC2 said:
Seriously, this is just going around in circles, literally evaluating the same information over and over again.
Yes, why does this always happen with my threads? Ppl always get stuck up on unrelated stuff and forget to argue the points.

UmbryTiddlywink said:
I agree with 1 and 2 but 3 is just an NLF and a ridiculous point in this context.
NLF or not i still have arguments for everything. Arguments are needed to prove them wrong.

All fiction isn't regen. It just erases physical damage/death. Which isn't regen. Shit, I don't think that even qualifies for textbook Resurrection. It should probably just get it's own mention on the profile "Can bring herself back from death via All Fiction"

The real cal howard said:
@Impaler. Ajimu is only star level on the OBD and has a loss to Yukari Yakumo, so that's not entirely true.
This is still fairly downplaying compared to the outside doe. It's not the absolute worse but still fairly downplaying.

22Easy said:
All fiction isn't regen. It just erases physical damage/death. Which isn't regen. Shit, I don't think that even qualifies for textbook Resurrection. It should probably just get it's own mention on the profile "Can bring herself back from death via All Fiction"
Well a special type of regen is a good way to put it. Cus i mean it's like, you hit him or kill him or do whatever you want to him, or do you? That's basically what All Fiction is. So like whatever you did to Kumagawa was just "fiction" or "imagination" (it never happened). "can bring herself back from the dead" is a bit too vague, like on what level of destruction, unless we make it this "can bring herself back from the dead independed on the stae of the body" or sth like that. But yeah All Fiction is a pretty weird case.

Yukari does win against Ajimu because she genuinely has better, more concrete feats, and we actually know what she can conclusively do.

Regardless, arguing that Medaka Box should be above Universal here because they are considered Hyperversal in some Google+ Community is hilariously bad reasoning.

Show a single, conclusive feat in Medaka Box that is above Star level. Above the Star level which according to Ant takes place in a dream.

Legit there isn't any.

@Matthew, Weekly, TheC2, Agnaa, Apies

So what, if any, changes should be performed here?

Also, Gagamaru talking about "The strongest in the universe" is literally meaningless hype. The tournament arc in Yu Yu Hakusho was fought among the strongest beings in the Yu Yu Universe, and yet not a single of them was even a Planet-buster.

I know I wasn't @'d. But I think a clarification on All fiction's capabilities in the "Powers and abilities" list would be nice.

@Ant

Medaka having Passive Probably / Luck Manipulation seems fine. Since its actually a thing in the series that she's obscenely lucky because she's the protagonist.

Gagamaru should get Intangibility / Phasing. Everything else I disagree.

Also, we may need some kind of regulation for Medaka threads, if we do not have it already, as they are getting extremely tiresome at this point.

That said, I personally think that Najimi was supposed to be some kind of higher-dimensional entity, who was beaten due to weaponised plot-induced stupidity, so I disagree with Matthew about her being weak, but we still do not know exactly how strong she was.

Antvasima said:
@Matthew, Weekly, TheC2, Agnaa, Apies
So what, if any, changes should be performed here?
The conclusive one seemsto be giving Medaka "weak, passive Probablity Manipulation/Supernatural Luck"

I also saw people agreeing to changing Scar Dead's link to Duarbility Manipulation instead of Pain Manipulation, though Matt seems to disagree.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I'm not sure what opening wounds would count as. Probably some low degree of Biological Manipulation.
It reopens psycological trauma too.

Its pretty Dura Negating if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back