• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikiabura vs Mammoth Mogul REMATCH (GRACE)

rematch

2-a versions are used and speed equal
time power unleashed version is used
first tenure is used

mechi: 7

mogul: 0

Last edited:
I completely forgot how Mogul lost the 1st time.

I know he lost, I just forget the reason.

I completely forgot how Mogul lost the 1st time.

I know he lost, I just forget the reason.
We used 1st tenure Key Mogul and Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura...
This is the same match (also I'm pretty sure it's a stomp since Mogul doesn't resist Mechikabura's absorption. Could be wrong)

It’s not a stomp. Dragon Ball is pudding to Archie Sonic’s verse in terms of Hax.

Thought based Haxes.

Tho, remembering now, Mogul 1st tenure lead with Energy Projection in character, which is why he lost this match up.

AP wise, Mogul’s 1st tenure is baseline.

Thought based Haxes.

Tho, remembering now, Mogul 1st tenure lead with Energy Projection in character, which is why he lost this match up.

AP wise, Mogul’s 1st tenure is baseline.
and I'm pretty sure mechi is well above baseline 2-a

Like, I think he theoretically has ways to win, but just wouldn't use them in time? I remember people bringing that up constantly in the previous thread.

Wish I could bring up anything interesting, all I can really do is just say Mechi FRA due to no absorption resistance.

Like, I think he theoretically has ways to win, but just wouldn't use them in time? I remember people bringing that up constantly in the previous thread.

Wish I could bring up anything interesting, all I can really do is just say Mechi FRA due to no absorption resistance.
counted

Back