• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura isn't merging with the Demon Realm, he's destroying... something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in UM10, we learn what Mechikabura has been doing this whole time, and it's not merging with the Demon Realm. It turns out he had been syphoning power from Chronoa, which he used to create a "Chaos Ball" that he has now given to Dark Shenron to use.

It's unclear exactly how much he's planning to destroy - both he and Chronoa say that the Chaos Ball will destroy "this world", which unless Mechikabura is planning to obliterate the Demon Realm is unlikely to be the full scope - which is why I've taken some time to write this, but hopefully this is enough for the merging stuff to go.

So remove stuff with Merging with the Demon Realm in exchange for a small buff in AP? I'm fine with that.

Seems ok.

Btw, even if because of this thread it won't matter anywyas, is the Demon Realm in DBH different from Universe 7's actual Demon Realm (you know, that werid cone at the bottum of the universe)? because if it isn't, that already would Higher-D Existence into question.

A question is does the majority agree with the removal of his universe merging abilities?

Dominodalek said:
They're supposed to be the same place.
Then it likely wouldn't be Higher Dimensional existence in the first place, as it was agreed that the realms of the macrocosm don't have a space-time of their own.

DMB 1 said:
Dominodalek said:
Then it likely wouldn't be Higher Dimensional existence in the first place, as it was agreed that the realms of the macrocosm don't have a space-time of their own.
Actually I'd like to contest this. Reminder that in Heroes, Xeno Goku was barred from using SSJ4 because there would be untold effects on the Timeline whereas in the Demon Realm, he was allowed because it was a space without it. Now this the 2nd form of Timeless Void but this immediately differentiates it from the regular Macrocosm of the Dragon Ball Universe.

Akreious said:
DMB 1 said:
Dominodalek said:
Actually I'd like to contest this. Reminder that in Heroes, Xeno Goku was barred from using SSJ4 because there would be untold effects on the Timeline whereas in the Demon Realm, he was allowed because it was a space without it. Now this the 2nd form of Timeless Void but this immediately differentiates it from the regular Macrocosm of the Dragon Ball Universe.
If we're using that then I suppose. It's a odd statement though, because it's never really brought up again - Xeno Gogeta and Gohan later go Super Saiyan 4 without "untold effects on the Timeline", and Goku of course spends almost all of his time on the Prison Planet in the form. It's also only canon to the manga - the game has no equivalent statement, Goku just uses the form whenever he needs to with no fanfare.

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but you should ask other staff members listed in the Dragon Ball verse page as well.

Uh well

I agree, seems largely logical to me, but like, I'm not knowledgeable on DB Heroes. Like, at all.

From what I have seen in Dragon Ball Heroes thread, a lot of staff supporters claim to not know much about the series.

I will try ask though.

Not knowledgeable on Dragon Ball Heroes, but the stuff Elizhaa said makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back