• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First things first I don’t have scan of the exact text but Heimdall had this to say about the ten rings (Heimdal): “There is one in possession of a great power. Ten rings that could even destroy a god.” this is important to note as the last god killing weapon we have seen was the Necrosword and we all know how powerful that made gorr

Also something the extra the watcher called the ten rings the most powerful forces on earth possibly making them comparable to even Quantum Bands which were on earth at the time reasons they could be this strong you may ask? well it’s highly likely that the ten rings are actually kang tech

9407531-edc5ab10-a791-4930-b73c-ae1e0fd23764.jpeg

9405768-f16e29c3-8094-4823-922a-0279f8811b4c.jpeg

9407528-d3d1a351-f2cd-4c50-acd5-13e660d1d3c0.jpeg

with The power of the rings being so great it lit up the Timeline - felt in another universe and across the universe

9183038-ezgif-3-517f853668.gif

9405774-92fbad25-de8e-4d32-bb30-63a0ea65977c.jpeg

Now let’s get on to feats by Wenwu a punch from all 10 rings is able to floor and even hurt Odin

9215707-ezgif-1-406e4f68cb.gif

The all father strength being so great he is able to effortlessly catch Mjolnir thrown by prime hela and crush it like glass
9407493-ezgif.com-crop9.gif

9214816-ezgif-2-afeb25a0f3.gif

Conclusion: I think the ten rings should be around Odin tier strength with them possibly being up there with the quantum bands

Last edited:
Last edited:
All 10 being Odin tier is valid as hell. On the Kang stuff, what’s presented in the thread does definitely point to it but I am not versed in any of that so others would be better placed to speak on it.

idk if this is useful but like there is this statement from the mcu character encyclopedia that said something abt shang-chi using the mystical power of the ten rings to prevent the dweller in darkness from destroying the world

and another statement about saving the earth from the dweller in darkness

these are a lil vague bc it doesnt exactly say how the earth would be destroyed or harmed and i know that the dweller in darkness would be only able to do that by eating enough souls but anyways i just thought it could support ten rings scaling to high 6-a/5-b tier or odin n stuff

Back