• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What if the actual Ten Rings confronted Killian during the events of Iron Man 3?

Xu Wenwu with the Ten Rings vs Aldrich Killian

Speed equalized because apparently Shang Chi characters are only bullet timers due to lack of screen time

Due to the context, both have prior knowledge

Who wins?

Real Mandarin: 1
Fake Mandarin:

Last edited:
apparently Shang Chi characters are only bullet timers due to lack of screen time
Technically, the bullet timing feat was actually aim dodging. Just that no one bothered to revise their speed ratings. Though it is still possible to scale him to a higher speed rating via Black Widow

Anyways, Fake Mandarin scales to a higher value than what Real Mandarin scales to, but I'm pretty sure Real Mandarin is way more skilled and versatile. Low-Mid Regen might be a bit difficult to overcome, but it shouldn't be a major issue

Last edited:
Technically, the bullet timing feat was actually aim dodging. Just that no one bothered to revise their speed ratings. Though it is still possible to scale him to a higher speed rating via Black Widow

Anyways, Fake Mandarin scales to a higher value than what Real Mandarin scales to, but I'm pretty sure Real Mandari is way more skilled and versatile. Low-Mid Regen might be a bit difficult to overcome, but it shouldn't be a major issue
can Xu deal with Killian's heat manip tho?

Wen Wu just punches or yeets Aldrich away with the rings until his regen overloads and blows him up. I know peeps joke about skill being argued that one side can’t touch the other but that’s actually the case here lmao.

Wen Wu just punches or yeets Aldrich away with the rings until his regen overloads and blows him up. I know peeps joke about skill being argued that one side can’t touch the other but that’s actually the case here lmao.
doesn't Aldrich have ranged attacks of his own?

He has Pseudo-Forcefield Creation and Pseudo-Platform Creation via the Rings, so he can use them to block or dodge the attacks
tbf Wenwu prefers to go up close in a 1v1 scenario which could leave him vulnerable to Aldrich’s heat manip if he gets grabbed

tbf Wenwu prefers to go up close in a 1v1 scenario which could leave him vulnerable to Aldrich’s heat manip if he gets grabbed
Given that he has prior knowledge of Aldrich, he'll likely try to avoid the heat manipulation by maintaining his distance. Plus, grabbing might not work well since Wenwu has better LS

also how does Aldrich’s regen getting overloaded work?
If he gets too hot, which can occur from having to heal too much, he explodes. Remember, Extremis was yet to be perfected before Tony got his hands on it.

I vote to Xu Wenwu FRA. Despite Aldrich scales to something higher than Xu Wenwu (but not much higher), but Xu Wenwu has far higher combat experience and can counter Aldrich's some hax.

Given that he has prior knowledge of Aldrich, he'll likely try to avoid the heat manipulation by maintaining his distance. Plus, grabbing might not work well since Wenwu has better LS
Well this seems like a decisive victory for Wenwu so I’m voting him FRA

Back