• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Odin in physical form is on the planetary level, the 10 rings of Xu Wenwu take the scale from his fights with Odin, Gungir made of uru metal also takes the scale from the 10 rings. The 10 rings, uru and vibranium are on the same level. So anyone scaled from 10 rings, uru and vibranium should be taken 5-B.

[Genius, I thought I would make some extra new edits to give a detailed explanation.]

The difference between Episode 7 and the timeline we watch in the MCU is the effect of only 1 blackout, just like how other timelines are constructed. So what is this decision, instead of imprisoning and sealing Hela in Hel, Odin banishes her to Earth and renders her powerless like he did with Thor. Anyway we already know all this, what I'm trying to say is that before this happened Hela was Odin's most powerful weapon, Odin was still 5-B in his base state, his uru and vibranium metals were still the same strength, so he should have been 5-B according to the simple scale I made above.

Last edited:
Back