• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh I meant in the 616 Guidebooks so that might be an adaptation from the comics

I'll see if one is given tho

Ah if you know where that scan is at please link it if it's heat that's better
I always felt that was specifically heat, I know it has a canon melting point given in the guidebooks
Actually dino already talk about that and seemly found out something interesting

While Ultron in his final, vibranium plated form is damaged by Vision, Thor and Iron Man's combined attack (here at 3:08-3:28), a close inspection indicates that the vibranium armor itself doesn't appears to suffer damage from the attack, but rather, the non-vibranium metal underneath seems to melt and cause the some of the vibranium plates to fall away, with the plates themselves still looking to be intact.

Watts is AP via heat, not force/striking strength. Simply resisting something hot enough to burn at 200 peta watts doesn’t mean it scales to your durability. It’s simply heat resistance.

However, I have no problems with the 30 megaton statement.
True but the conculsion didn’t exactly have 7-b leviathans

eh multiple staff came by and voiced their opinions agreeing that that feat was fine to use for the scaling
Watts is AP via heat, not force/striking strength. Simply resisting something hot enough to burn at 200 peta watts doesn’t mean it scales to your durability. It’s simply heat resistance.

However, I have no problems with the 30 megaton statement.
speaking about this ofc

Doesn’t mean they’re right tho.
true, personally to me it doesn't matter either way its still an upgrade whether we use the 30 megaton statement or this, its just a matter of justification and ig a 17 megaton difference as well

Again I'm down to start whenever yall're ready to present everything together, however would you rather put this in a coherent blog first so we can all look at it before it's done or just make a CRT from the start with this thread linked in it?

Before we get into the feats for vibranuim let’s start with addressing and debunking these “anti-feats”(more like misconceptions) like Corvus stabbing vision

8121616-176e4dbf-040b-4dca-bca4-0ae020ccf708.jpeg

Some people see this as an anti-feat for vision and vibranuim respectfully when in actuality it is just a feat for courvus’s spear and not an anti feat. Courvus’s spear has never been shown to struggle or been unable to pirece through anything lesser then vibranuim, plus his spear is made out of an unknown alien metal and we’ve seen from other species that there are metals comparable if not outright superior to vibranuim such as uru metal for example from the Asgardians. I also highly doubt the russos wouldn’t use an extermaly powerful weapon to pirece through a constantly strong metal and one of the most powerful characters in the mcu. And to put the finally nail in the coffin it has even been shown to block and deflect a mind stone blasts

I think im going to copy and past the blog into a CRT so I can use the GIFs

Back